It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Crazy Ron Paul Followers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You must enjoy going to the racetrack and betting on the ones ready for the glue factory. Yes, it is your right to throw away your own money on what you want just like your vote, but is a long essay on this foolishness really necessary?

Ignore these kind of fools. You just put into words what a great number of us are feeling, and did it very well. In fact, because of the headline of this thread I avoided looking at it all day yesterday because I thought you were another one of them. I was pleasantly surprised when I read this and must offer a large "Bravo" along with S+F for the thread.

Often your emotions will run so much that must be expressed through your head that it is difficult to sort it out and get it into words. This is exactly what you accomplished here. Well written, well said!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Vote for him. For all you know most of the rest of the nation will too. That is unless everyone is so brainwashed by the media that they write off Ron Paul. Wouldn't that be something? If everyone was going to vote for him but when they got to the poll they decided to believe the media and think he has no chance so they vote for one of the shills instead? Sad.. So vote, because the media could lie all day all month all year and say nobody will vote for him and he won't win.. even if the opposite was true.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Your story sounds exactly like mine. In 2007 it was dinner time and I sat in my dining room eating. I had the TV on in the living room and was sort of listening to the Republican debates. There in the background I heard the voice of honesty, something very unfamiliar when listening to politicians. I had not seen or heard of Ron Paul before this point. It was during this debate as I was in my dining room that I stopped eating and stood up to see who was speaking honestly. It was amazing to me. I watched that debate, then promptly went online to google who this person was. From there I became more convinced that Ron Paul was the real deal, and a breath of fresh air, in a lying corrupt world of politics.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I watched that debate, then promptly went online to google who this person was. From there I became more convinced that Ron Paul was the real deal

Problem is, there are too many Americans that won't do the research. Either they are too lazy, too uneducated, or they accept the spoonfed crap that the media feeds them. Unfortunately, I can give you a lot of examples just in my own family.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yep, exactly. The honesty is what got me. He stood out from all the rest. Difference between then and now is that back then I still felt somewhat at odds with everyone for agreeing with him. Today more people know of him, so I feel like he's finally getting more attention from people who would have/did ignore him in 2007.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0001391
Vote for him. For all you know most of the rest of the nation will too. That is unless everyone is so brainwashed by the media that they write off Ron Paul. Wouldn't that be something? If everyone was going to vote for him but when they got to the poll they decided to believe the media and think he has no chance so they vote for one of the shills instead? Sad.. So vote, because the media could lie all day all month all year and say nobody will vote for him and he won't win.. even if the opposite was true.

Oh I will. I'm sick and tired of people around me saying "He tells the truth, but he won't win". Of course he won't if all these people continue to vote for the guy most likely to win, instead of the guy who's telling the truth! People need to wake up and smell the corruption all around them. Look into their eyes and look at their smiles, and tell me what you see. I see another Bush or Obama just around the corner, waiting to pillage this country some more to further the interests of certain power groups and corporations.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

i can relate to your new-found feeling of excitement for a candidate you feel could actually make a difference. i too felt that way once, long ago. when Ross Perot was willing to lend his no-nonsense business savvy to straighten out the big mess i actually thought we had a chance.

then Perot was gaslighted and made to appear quite mad courtesy of people willing to get the message across to him that he wasn't welcome to play their reindeer games.

since then i've come to realize it's all BS. the misleaders of Washington DC say one thing while doing another, a perpetual dog & pony show to appease the great unwashed.

i have no faith in the USA governments whatsoever. if you all decide to road trip some day to DC and pull the whole lot of them out and into the gutter where they belong, please let me know and i'll go too.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
PUT UP OR SHUT UP

I for one am tired of the Ron Paul naysayers saying why are you voting for a crazy guy or he can't win the TPTB won't let him etc.

Give me some logical reasons for NOT voting for Ron Paul (like his economic policy or foreign affairs policy and back up what you say with proof)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I hope Ron Paul becomes president. And I also hope that it's not the same scenario as the rest of the elections before this upcoming one. If Ron Paul turns out to be another Bush or Obama, which I doubt but IF that should happen, I will be done with politics for the rest of my life. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I as well would be proud to be called a crazy Ron Paul supporter.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ron Paul r3VOLution time!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

i can relate to your new-found feeling of excitement for a candidate you feel could actually make a difference. i too felt that way once, long ago. when Ross Perot was willing to lend his no-nonsense business savvy to straighten out the big mess i actually thought we had a chance.

then Perot was gaslighted and made to appear quite mad courtesy of people willing to get the message across to him that he wasn't welcome to play their reindeer games.

since then i've come to realize it's all BS. the misleaders of Washington DC say one thing while doing another, a perpetual dog & pony show to appease the great unwashed.

i have no faith in the USA governments whatsoever. if you all decide to road trip some day to DC and pull the whole lot of them out and into the gutter where they belong, please let me know and i'll go too.

I get where you're coming from. When Ross Perot was running, my parents really wanted to vote for the guy. They may have, but I don't remember. Back then I wasn't as interested in politics as I am today. I'll continue to try to vote for the Ron Pauls of the future once he can no longer continue, but yes... I too am disillusioned with the process. It's very hard work to get these guys noticed. When they finally have everyone's attention, someone comes along to either make them out to be "crazy", or the media ignore them as serious contenders. Politics is an ugly game. I don't like to play it, but it's hard to figure out what to do in it's stead.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGE05
I hope Ron Paul becomes president. And I also hope that it's not the same scenario as the rest of the elections before this upcoming one. If Ron Paul turns out to be another Bush or Obama, which I doubt but IF that should happen, I will be done with politics for the rest of my life. Seriously.

If Ron Paul wins and he turns out to be just like the rest, I will suspect that either A.) They're holding his family hostage, B.) He was one of them all along, or C.) (the most unlikely scenario) There might actually be legitimate reasons for the way things are done in this country.

My hope is that if Ron Paul does get elected and they try to force him to dance to their song, he'll come out and say it publicly to reveal the puppeteers. If that scenario were to take place, I suspect he'd soon either die of a heart-attack, or he'd suddenly come down with a case of the ole' lobotomy.

OR,..... maybe he'll simply do his best as our next President without too much opposition and the full cooperation of both Republicans and Democrats.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yeah hopefully. If he goes public about any corruption aimed towards him I wonder how long he would have left.....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul has as much chance of winning as UFO followers have of getting full disclosure from the government.... Zero.

It's a nice idea and it would be amazing if someone like him were to win, but ain't gonna happen, as you said, he can't even get on TV.

No chance.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
You must enjoy going to the racetrack and betting on the ones ready for the glue factory.
Yes, it is your right to throw away your own money on what you want just like your vote, but is a long essay on this foolishness really necessary?

Okay, enough is enough. The other RP thread that you were posting in I didnt call you a troll. But you know what? YOU ARE A TROLL!!

Dude! What is your problem? Are you just some bored kid that wants to get some kicks out of rileing people up about their own opinions?

You bring nothing to the table. AT ALL! you just spout the same ole tired anti-paul crap that has absolutly no ground to stand on.

get a life man, seriously.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

I'm not saying I disagree with RP.I am a RP supporter, I believe he is the only candidate we've had in a long time,at least in my lifetime ,where there is a viable chance of any change happening in this country,but............I kind of agree with a lot of the naysayers, as it stands he's almost unelectable. Although I agree with his stance,most of the mainstream do not.Sure he tells the truth, but most people don't want to hear the truth, they're just going to hear what they want to hear.
OutKast Searcher also makes a good point in other threads about Mr. Paul not having a filter, there is a business theory that that says to some extent, every unhappy customer tells 10 people about their experience,while 1 happy customer out of 10 tell 1 person of theirs, truth or not he has to watch at least the way he comes across to people.
I would love to see Mr. Paul elected,but if he can't get his name out there other than bad press,it's just not very promising.
Sorry if I'm rambling,I'm not a very good writer. Some people here are, those are the ones that need to be out there searching for places to get the word out,not here where there seems to be quite a bit of support for Mr. Paul.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ron Paul is on tv ALL THE TIME...an all the major corporate news networks. Geezus... damned near everyday someone posts a new video of Ron Paul here that was from CNN, FOX, or MSNBC with Ron Paul in the damn video.

What do you want? The cameras to follow him into the bathroom so he can release a liberty turd to it's freedom? Will he wipe with toilet paper in our nations colors? Oh the suspense!! Damn...they media didn't interview the turd afterwards?? Just more media bias against Ron Paul!!!

Ron Paul supporters need a nick name like the "Obamanauts".

You are 10 TIMES WORSE than they could ever hope to be.

edit on 13-9-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well there you've gotten it off your chest.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i believe ron will win the general vote but the electoral college will be hijacked.then the riots and fires will begin.this is the last chance that america gets.if even ron paul looses one hair on his head before ellection.its all over.every big city in the u,s, will be reduced to ash.the anger is at a flashpoint.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join