It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marking the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 are conspiracy theorists really to be believed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I am slightly amused but also concerned with the amount of unsubstantiated conspiracy theories that are banded about by people on boards like ATS.

We just had the 10 year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks (or as truthers claim, the attack by the US government on US people in front of the world using remote controlled airplanes to kill thousands so they could go to war with Iraq) yet the vicitms of this attack by terror fundamentalists of the Muslim persuasion seem to be used as a collateral figure by conspiracy theorists.

I read through all the 9/11 posts on ATS this weekend. YES ALL OF THEM. Every one of them listed in the 9/11 conspiracy section. What I seem to see more than anything is "theorists" determined to uncover supposed government lies, out them for who they are, take back our lives, put these people on trial, call them out etc etc etc. All the conspiracy theorist seems to want is for their theory to be proven right.
What I fail to see from them is genuine concern for the VICTIMS of these attack. Yes the odd person made reference to the victims but none really made outright calls for the "JUSTICE for the Victims". I mean there are thousands of threads on 9/11 "evidence" and videos of "proof" and people with "proof2 (which they don't actually have) but few thread concerning the Justice that needs to be sought for the REAL people in this saga, the 3000 who died.
Most will now claim they do care for the victims but I will say BS. You care about your view and accusations against the government, the CIA, Mossad, the JEWS, the Bankers or anyone the Conspiracy theorist has set their sights on blaming. But all too often the fact that the only thing that matters is that on that day 3000 people in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, mums, dads, brothers, sisters DIED.

I do not like conspiracy theorists who let their wacky theories get in the way of what really matters. Especially with NO and I repeat NO actual hard evidence that is beyond denial.

The guys presenting the videos I have attached below are your typical American, loud, brash and flashy but like Homer Simpson their hearts are in the right place regardless of their status and standing and oafish annoyance. From JFK to the Moon Landings to 9/11 they tell it as it is. Simple and sweet. Listen to how ridiculous these conspiracies sound when someone says them out loud in their simplest form.

Please take the time to listen to the "conspiracy theorists" in these videos. They are the mouth piece for the Conspiracy World, experts in their conspiracy fields. Do you really find what they say and they evidence they present, sound? Do they offer expert knowledge in the conspiracy world? Are these the stories you Conspiracy Theorist believe and hold true to your hearts? Do these people in the videos sound spot on to you?
These conspiracy theorists in the videos are the yard stick that we must measure all conspiracy theorist by because they are after all - THE EXPERTS!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Soooo, what do you call nano-thermite?

Do you know what a theory is?
Do you know what a conspiracy is?
Do you know what a fact is?
Do you know what the scientific method is?

Nice try, but pulling the 'no evidence' card, will make you among the many who have been looked down upon.
What's really funny about it, is that you've actually gone out of your way, to make a profile on ABOVE TOP SECRET, which, sorry to bust your bubble, is a conspiracy sight. There are 'theories', and there are facts.
There's also trolls and disinfo agents, as well as people who fear going against the status quo.

(Literally laughing out loud)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Welcome to ATS..
We seem to have a few new members like you lately..

BTW, your OP is just an opinion piece..

Too much is kept secret by the Government and too many are protected..
That's why it's hard to get actual evidence of what really happened on 9/11

The only thing I know for sure is that the OS is absolute BS..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Just because a person does not believe the offical story for 9/11, does not make them a conspiracy theorist. I still approach th incident with an open mind as quite a lot of things to me just don't add up.
Such as the United 93 plane crash. You only have to google the images of the supposed crash site to see that there is no plane wreckage. I have never seen images of a plane crash with nothing there to identify that it was a plane.
No seats, no luggage, no engines, no wings, no tails section.......nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

What don't you get? The truther movement has shown that the OS is wrong. The "conspiracy theorists" are coming up with possible answers about what happened.

It's not about proving one particular theory; but instead, having show that the OS is wrong; the need to have a new, independent, powerful investigation of those events. THAT will bring justice to the victims.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
interesting how so many threads like this are coming up just around the anniversary date

all i gota say is

Where are the pentagon tapes
&
Building 7

there is MUCH more to the 911 story then just those two points... but IMO those two points should be enough for even the dumbest of the sheeple to begin questioning the OS

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Pshh, you must be a disinfo agent working for our reptilian overlords.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

edit on 13-9-2011 by 547000 because: double post

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Personally I feel for the families, and I don't believe the official story either. I do think that there is much information being covered up because there are just too many "convenient" pieces of evidence that the government refuses to address.

The simplest way to absolutely refute 90% of the conspiracy theories out there is for the government to answer the questions they are being posed, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

Justice for the famiilies? I have a question for you regarding that....

How can there be justice for the families if the whole story isn't being told? If ALL of the murderers aren't put on trial and ALL the evidence released and an OUTSIDE investigation performed by non-government officials, then how can there truly be justice for the families?

There can't. So conspiracy theorists do just what they are supposed to do, theorize about possible connections and try to dig up what information and connections they can where they can until the truth is finally revealed.

When taken out of context, any conspiracy can sound far fetched by picking the most uneducated individuals on the subject as spokes-people.

Justice is done when all the "coincidences" are eliminated.

Building 7
Flight 93 Wreckage
Pentagon surveilance tapes
Military "training drills" for exactly the given situation on exactly the right moment
etc.
etc.

King

top topics

join