It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia Law - A simple Video that highlights how vile and primitive their supporters are!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is a very simple (tiny bit graphic, but nothing to bad for normal people) video. Done quite testefully and with a nice poem to go along with the visual.

Take the time to watch it and see what is going on daily in these types of countries. Why they need to be stopped NOW. Not in ten years but NOW. By whatever means necessary, people who support and practice Sharia Law must have the full force of Global Forceful Action laid upon them before its too late. We need to nip it in the bud NOW.

If you have seen this video before or it has been posted before please just watch it again to remind yourself of the real and possible future that lie in wait..for us all one day!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
WELL THEN SPREAD POSITIVE ENERGY BRO. Seriously, use words and warn people about this in real life. Be a man and stand for what is TRUE JUSTICE. I am sorry but this is how it must be done.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Yeah and civilized man is far better...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

An even better point. but thats not positive energy thats coming out ya mouf son so you best change it for youre own good cuz you dont know what the EFF is gon be at your door tomorrow. Bish :3

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

the difference between our leaders and theres is that:
they are upfront and make their violence and opression obvious
our leaders hide it and call it something else even tho its just as damaging

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Lol, a witch trial though terrible is nothing compared to Islam and Sharia Law. The fact remains, that white people moved on from those medieval practices and are now the most civilised people in the world.
Also, for the second video about slavery. So #in what?
Every race in history has been enslaved for most of history and that includes white people. Actually white people have probably been the most enslaved race in history spanning from aristocractic systems, feudal systems, the serfs of Europe where white people were slaves even up until the 1990s to present.
The same can't be said for black people who play the race card at every chance they get. Just look at Serena Williams at the US open.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Oh, I see.

So by your line of thinking because 'we' committed atrocities - 'they' can commit atrocities.

What an ugly world you live in.

STOP SHARIA LAW!

peace

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

we just found a smarter way to do it..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Athiest dont have much love do they? Agnostics do oh yeah. not athiests.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
So horrible

Yet do not forget our own countries are responsible for (or support) equally horrible torture, secret prisons, rendition flights, guantanamo bay, incarceration withouth trial, UN 'peacekeeper rape, soldiers murdering women and children.

Sharia is upfront about it. We hide it in the shadows and pretend we are better then them.

STOP STATE SPONSORED TORTURE!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatlsthis

"Atheists don't have much love do they?"
What?
Your comment is completely ironic to the fact that muslims who are neither atheist nor agnostic are one of the most evil religious followers and only have love to Allah while the Quran teaches them to kill non-muslims, convert the world to Islam, and destroy Western values.
Where did you find in my comment that I lack love or that I am an atheist, btw I'm a Catholic.
I was only responding to something that tries to make out Islam as more civil than past wrongs. I guess you would be okay with Sharia Law then, do you find it more 'civil'? Keep your wife segregated from society, teach your children to hate non-muslims, and maybe even a friday night stoning would be more to your taste then?
Like the saying goes,' Not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim.'

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

But theyre so blinded by love, their religion must make atleast some sense.... ;_; no? just me out here in insanity land? assholes # you ats. youre # to god. same with hitl;ers work. oh ill hurt people to fix them
edit on 13-9-2011 by Whatlsthis because: Im under 12 yrs old ban me faggots.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Like the saying goes,' Not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim.'

Terrorists can also be in the form of clean shaven gentlemen in expensive suits who order the bombings of civilians from the skies.

Just because that label doesn't get applied to them does not change the fact that they terrorizing people.
edit on 13-9-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i thought that this video would be about reaganites and i was sorely disappointed, -1 flag to you OP

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sharia, and retrograde human rights, was put in by intent, in modern developing societies.

Google: Banna and Nazi

This is another arm of the Fourth Reicht.

Very in fellowship/brotherhood with the CIA/Mossad, and all other BlacK Op groups. Yes, I said Mossad too!
The whole cold ruthless microchipped lot of them, one big brotherhood serving the Shadow side.

Also, though many "flavors" exist, there is only One Country and One Government.

So the question is, how to wake more up from programming, and free the world? And using the most peaceful and progressive ways for we cannot become the Shadow Side here to accomplish these goals.

On a positive note I read this this morning.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
"Muslims Petition To Ban Islamic Law In State Courts "

I consider Sharia primitive and very negative, but please separate the people from the action, for their souls are Light.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Witch trials are a bit old but not genocide that is still taking place. The ones that are most remembered are under Mao, Stalin, and Hitler.

Here is a site that lists all genocides from 1900-2000 link

People in general are capable of atrocities. You can't just single out one group over the other.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

Sharia is upfront about it. We hide it in the shadows and pretend we are better then them.

We don't stone people to death for adultery, hell we don't even have a law for that in the USA. Not even an apples to oranges comparison, nice slight of hand there. NO ONE can justify Sharia law, its a crime against humanity.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yes the civilized man is trying to change. Here in the US we have a black president when 50 years ago they couldn't even vote.

The difference is that muslims and muslim countries do not want to change and dont feel they are doing anything wrong. Hence being stuck in the middle ages and acting like animals towards their women.

someone said it very well in a recent post:

"Islam is the greatest threat to world peace, women's rights, and logical thinking ever to ooze across the globe.

Allah and YHVH are sharing a quiet evening, while their 'children' are killing in their names"

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The difference is that muslims and muslim countries do not want to change and dont feel they are doing anything wrong. Hence being stuck in the middle ages and acting like animals towards their women.

Gee Drac, have you been to many Muslim countries??
I have and they seem to have changed IMO..
KFC's and Starbucks everywhere I look, no mention of Sharia law..

Even my neighbor here in OZ is a Muslim..
Haven't noticed any stoning lately or people walking around with missing limbs.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

So, we can't talk about these practices, because someone at sometime who might have looked like us might have done something terrible too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join