It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

They do sometimes, but i hope that wasn't why i had the dream.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I feel that many travel in sleeping, I do. I have a brother I have not seen in 50 years and could contact, but he is violent and would screw up my life, so I stay the distance. However, now and then, like you we seem to be together and all is well for that time. I accept this as a gift for truly, it would be nice to have a relative like that. So my take is, we do get together on another level now and then, and then his mental disabilities are not there.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You may find it useful to consider some less literal interpretations.
If the notion of 'father' is something you have a strong emotional response to, it is a tool your subconscious can use as a marker or reference point for something else in terms of magnitude. ie: The thing I am dreaming about has this degree of significance in the big picture... or the thing I am dreaming about is as much a part of me as my own father.
Could your father be a symbolic representation of something in life you fear you may never get the chance to do?
Am I making sense?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Did you ever see him?

If not it doesn't matter. His image is imprinted in your genetics and it's completely possible that the info can be accessed in a dream-state.

As can ALL our history. The truth is within us. It always has been. We hold all the answers.
edit on 13-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Only in the dream, never face-to-face. I find what you said to be so true. It is amazing what is in our minds, more so that we can only use 10% at the most. It is fully within reason that we could access what parts of our brain we cant unlock when we are in a subconscious state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join