It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL :: E-Verify 'flags' Obama's Social Security Number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

LOL :: E-Verify 'flags' Obama's Social Security Number

WND Link to MacDaddy Fraud Proof

Doesn't our gov't GET IT?

Isn't it time that someone in congress step up to the plate and take a swing at that ball? It's a Grandslam even for a Special Olympics contender that will make them a national (even a global) hero?

Everyone (except the most progressives) are coming to despise the Usurping MacDaddy FRAUD in the WhiteHouse. Does his approval even show on the charts any more?

Embarrassed that you voted for him yet?

Damn; his wife (that trailer trash and hardly a first lady) and her vacation expenses alone are devastating our national debt! IMO.

When will they get it?

Is the GOP afraid?

There should be no worries about blow back for prosecuting that scum bag. They would be doing the world (and the US) a favor. Obama (and co.) have so much against them right now it's amazing they don't get him with some form of litigation.

O'Biden is looking like a better president all the time. Even Dan Quayle is looking mighty stout at this point.

Least they would be LEGAL as President.

The Czars can keep the Presidential decisions in line until Ron Paul is elected.

Let's get this thing done!

Let's put Ms Obama on vacation on the Titanic where she can get those deck chairs arranged just like she wants them. Nice state room right next to Jimmy Hoffa's.
Leave America to Law Abiding Citizens.
edit on 9·13·11 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Looks like this subject was already addressed here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

At this point, I have no belief in the Judicial Branch. No one in the "know" is going to remove him from office. They have spent too much money trying to conceal these things and when someone does get proof, the bought out judges just dismiss the cases. Obama is an idiot though regardless of these things. He has written over 90 Executive Orders, believes the UN's word is higher than our Constitution and is now responsible for countless deaths, the furthered destruction of Liberty and will go down as one of the worst Presidents in history.

For what it's worth though, I do wish something would come of this. It would be nice to show the bankers that the American people will imprison their puppets. I would love nothing more than to send the elite a loud message - "YOU'RE NEXT."

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by userid1

Thanks!

Oops...
I didn't search before I posted.
I can't come up with a good excuse for not searching so any help finding a legitimate excuse is appreciated...

It must be Obama's fault I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
So, what position in power do you hold? Obama is president, deal with. I don't understand why some random internet commenter should be heard above all others. The GOP is not stupid. If Obama was illegal you can bet they would be causing such a stink. Since he is legal they just do their best to be uncooperative. If ANY one of them took up that ridiculous stance(they wont cause they know it is not a actual political issue, just a manufactured one) they would probably not enjoy a reelection.

Also, why is Michele Obama trailer trash? I could have sworn she lived in The White House.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Damn; his wife (that trailer trash and hardly a first lady) and her vacation expenses alone are devastating our national debt! IMO.

Aside from the fact that it seems you have no clue about economy reading the above I always found it peculiar that they US population is obsessed with the first lady..

I mean she's just the presidents wife and should have no public function whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have read the birther issues.They don't carry much weight for me because we are all citizens of the same planet. Calling someone trailer trash and throwing out insults really demeans the value of your post for me. I wish people could talk about the issues without the insults. It just doesn't seem to help. It doesn't matter who you voted for...today, he is the leader of our country. I suspect they both have feelings..even if comments like this has probably made them numb? Civilized people don't engage in smear tactics just to get their point across. I guess civility is becoming a lost art.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
Looks like this subject was already addressed here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join