It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Upcoming Nuclear War - The "Unthinkable" is Now Inevitable

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread to add some discussion to the matter of "The Unthinkable is now inevitable."

While many are correct to be concerned in the many ways there could be that Israel, the US or a combination of both could perpetuate or create a scenario by which they could attack Iran. Such pretenses as they are would of course be seen for what it is.

Anyway, what I wanted to add to this discussion is the following:

If Russia and China use the same justification that Israel is using to justify an attack on Iran because of what they might do, then that same mentality if applied by China and Russia would to me pose a more dangerous reality that discussing what and when Israel is going to do what they think they want to do to Iran.

If China and Russia along with other key nation states are willing to remold the face of the world with a limited nuclear war, then it is logical to then assume that it would be in China and Russia's best interests to conduct a surprise nuclear "FIRST STRIKE attack on the USA, Israel and the UK" at a coordinated time of attack mutually beneficial to China and Russia.

Once the evil empire is crippled, no matter the politics of discussion on the aftermath of such a scenario, will change the fact, that right now, today, as I write these thoughts, the ones who need to be worried, should be us, because it is the USA, Israel and the UK that will be targeted.

If China and Russia apply the same logic and rhetoric to attacking us first because of what the evil empire is attempting to do in the middle east, then, it would be then also logical to think that a first strike on the USA, Israel and the UK must be coordinated to succeed because even though a first strike across the nation could occur, I still do not have the confidence to believe that Obama as part of some attack on the USA will act in anyway that would impede the invasion and first strike from succeeding.

Obama's part in the NWO way of doing business would be to help lose the war, fail to give the military the codes, or fail to give any orders to counterattack our enemies. In such a way, the POTUS could blame the crippling attack on our enemies as reason for having to "SURRENDER" the USA to our enemies while saving American lives from further or continued nuclear attacks.

I feel that once Americans begin to see themselves as being in the immediate cross hairs from the other super powers of the world, is when these thoughts I have just communicated will become crystal clear to those that understand that right now, today, it is America that is closer to being attacked and on the verge of being annihilated and not Iran.

It is a most daunting and complex issue, but just remember if its good enough for Israel to attack Iran for "what it might do," then that same lame justification just might come back to haunt the survivors of the first strike on American, Israel and the UK, because as someone once was quoted as stating, "What's Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander" and if Russia and China think that same way, then its really, really time to wake up to our real concerns instead of worrying about what might happen to Iran while we go on living our daily lives.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Do you really think that Russia and China will carry out pre-emptive Nuke attacks against the U.S. to prevent the U.S. from attacking Iran?

The argument for this would be that it would be in Russia and China's best interest. This is not the case. It is more in their interest to let the US/Israel/Eu/NATO attack Iran, than it would be to start a nuclear WW3.

It would have to be a massive attack for the US and it's allies to not respond. It would cripple the world. It's not going to happen.

Additionally if Russia and China can't pull this off, then Iran certainly can't even if they had nukes. Plus the US could always just nuke Iran anyway, what's a few nukes out of our aresenal? Send a few over to Iran, fight Russia and China. Then even if Russia and China win the war, and there is anyone surviving left, they would still be in a worse position than if we didn't just attack Iran. Because now we attacked Iran, plus a nuclear catastrophe worse than anything imaginable.

How is that in Russia and China's best interest?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

Actually, us Canadians will ALSO have your back...and since we've got a fleet
of 120 F-18's and some APC's, Tiger Tanks and a HUGE Ferry Fleet usable
for troop deployment...it might help once we get them down under!

AND...if you REALLY need some help ... I do have my HUGE personal collection
of 1,000,000 paper spitballs which could definitely put a damper on some invading
troops when fired from my super-duper full-auto paint-ball system. They'll sting like hell! ;-) :-)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join