It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Upcoming Nuclear War - The "Unthinkable" is Now Inevitable

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Would it shock you if I said there would not be a WW3 anytime soon, if at all?

There will be small pockets of war here and there, the fight against terrorism will continue for some years yet but an all out world war? Not even on the cards.

I'd be more inclined to worry about mega natural disasters and man made biological warfare (or accidents) than a WW3.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

WW3 doesn't have to be fought with nukes you know. It'll be insane for anyone to use nukes because they'll just make the land uninhabitable for many years - I'm talking about Russia, China and the west all involved in a nuclear death match which would do no one good; not even the Elite, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, freemasons etc..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Great post OP. The overall atmosphere in that area has reached the point of no return. Total destruction seems inevitable. I sure hope it all calms down for the sake of all the people.

This relates ironically with a thread I just posted...
Cheney: Israel would strike Iran to prevent it from achieving nuclear weapons

Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney believes Israel would attack Iran to prevent it from achieving nuclear weapons capacity, he said in an interview aired Monday. When asked about the possibility of an Israeli preemptive attack against Iran, Cheney told Newsmax TV that "Iran represents an existential threat, and [the Israelis] will do whatever they have to do to guarantee their survival and their security.”

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Israel will start nuking people way before they get destroyed. They'll nuke Turkey if Turkey is destroying it. They'll nuke Syria if it uses chemical and biological WMDs against it. They'll nuke Egypt if Egypt is about to beat them.

They'll nuke whoever is necessary. They'll kill 100 million people if necessary, they don't care. Who cares if the whole area becomes radioactive for a decade or more? Israel will still be owned by the zionists and their neo-cons friends and that's all that counts in their heads... not to mention ``Jebus might come back``...

Religious people are the most insane people in the history of mankind. Especially those who think they need a holy war so they can accomplish something.

Zionists, neo-cons, christians fundies, no better than the Talibans blowing themselves up for virgins. Muslims extremists blow themselves up... Zionists, neo-cons and christians fundies use B-2s, F-16s, Abrams tanks and high tech stuff to carry out their jihad. Doesn't matter what tech it is, it's still jihad.

Religious nuts, of all religions (including those who worship money and power), are the greatest threat to humanity. Nothing else even come close.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

if you want to compare all religious folk to mass murderers thats fine you can do that. Its obvious you hate religion. However dont forget to look at history...there were atrocities commited by the non religious that overshadow any jihad or crusade. Between pol pot and stalin they have killed more people than hitler could have ever dreamed of. Man without religion seems to be just as dangerous as you say man with religion is.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Most of the posts have mentioned how "spread thin" the US military is. That's not really true. Between Iraq, Afgahnistan, and other commitments, the US Army has about a third of it's forces deployed at any given time. The Army has a third out on deployment, a third back resting and refitting, and the last third in a combination of training for deployment and or/alert status. The Army national Guard is also thrown in the rotation with the active army.

So There are 10 active divisions (plus some seperate brigades/regiments) in the active army and 8+ more in the National Gaurd. With the approximate equivelent of 6 deployed at any given time; the 6 training can be surged relatively quickly with the "resting" 6 unavailable in an immedieate sense, but that could likely be prepped within 90 days. Of course this isn't technically counting a full mobilization, but that could be done as well, whcih would likely ( but not certainly) include some sort of draft.

I haven't even factored the Marine Corps with 3 active and 1 Reserve division int his, they run a similar rotation by thirds, except that the Marines have greatly reduced deployments to Iraq, mainly to concentrate on Afghanistan and its "at sea" deployments, w hich also count as a mobile alert force.

I also haven't factored in the Army Reserve, because in the last two decades they have become more of a manpower reserve and not a reserve of deployable units (with some major exceptions, notably Reserve Special Forces and Civil Affairs Groups).

It's been expensive and a pain for service members, Army especially as they have taken on more of the Iraq/Afgahnistan ground deployments in recent years. But truth is we can muster more land forces very quickly if needed, (not to mention most of the deployed units are already in the middle east where the likely global war would start).

Here is some info from Wiki on the basic make up of the US Army..... scroll to the section on "maneuver units". These are the active units. I beleive somewhere in the article is a link to the National Guard Units as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can also click on the individual Divisions, they have there own rotation schedules and USUALLY we aren't even deploying whole divisions anymore....So really elements of all 10 active units can begin deployment/redeployment at almost any time.

edit on 13-9-2011 by SrWingCommander because: Spelling and structure

edit on 13-9-2011 by SrWingCommander because: Spelling and structure.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Look, by the time the USA and NATO have finished with the Middle East, the Arabs will be too busy fighting among each other. The Middle East always has been a hot spot, and it always will be. They are their worst enemy.

If a real war was to break out......I'd be watching the Balkans and East Europe more closely in the next year or so. Thats where the real hot spot of "anything can happen at any moment" .

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by OldCorp

If the Israelis feel their existence is threatened, they WILL turn the entire Middle East into a raging inferno as a final "F YOU" to those who have salivated for their destruction for 60 years. All of you Israel haters constantly say how evil and murderous the Israelis are; do you doubt what I have said?

Well I think that one statement gives justification for "All of you Israel haters constantly say how evil and murderous the Israelis are"

If Israel goes then everyone goes, friend and foe alike..

What a great bunch of people..

I suppose if all of the people you care about were about to be wiped off the face of the Earth you'd say, "Thank you sir, may I have some more?"

Get off your moralistic high horse and stick with reality; if someone is about to kill you, it's a natural reaction to want to take them down with you. Unless you're Jesus. You aren't Jesus are you?
edit on 9/13/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
IMO, we're FAR more likely to see widespread civil war in the Muslim nations than any sort of concerted attack against Israel.

There are millions of young Muslims who want nothing to do with oppressive, extremist Islam and as we've seen in the past year or so - they are willing to stand up and fight to remove the power structures who thrive on those conditions.

Its too soon to say if the result will be a more "modern", peaceful standard of Islamic governments. Whether you like them or not, agree with them or not or believe the end result will be an improvement, at least there are still people in this World willing to stand up and fight for their freedom, even if that means removing their own leadership.

This article and a lot of the discussion resulting just comes across as barely disguised antisemitism. After studying the events of WW2 and the history of Israel up to current events, I can completely understand most of the actions / reactions the people of Israel engage in. That doesn't mean they're perfect or that they don't also commit immoral acts and crimes against others but from my point of view they are far from being the most wrongful party in this conflict.

None of the Arab nations are going to take on Israel again in any semblance of a fair fight. These people are cowards at heart and will only engage in dishonorable acts of aggression or attack openly when they think they have a huge advantage in numbers, weapons, etc. Some people can keep dreaming, if one or more of these Countries rises up against Israel in open warfare again it will be one of the biggest mistakes in history.

I think we're far more likely to see new leadership in these Nations who engage in peaceful relations and open trade with Israel with the result being a period of growth and prosperity for the participants.
edit on 13-9-2011 by ecoparity because: grammer

edit on 13-9-2011 by ecoparity because: re-worded sentence

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I agree......

now to everyone else.....watch the Balkans!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
IMO, we're FAR more likely to see widespread civil war in the Muslim nations than any sort of concerted attack against Israel.

There are millions of young Muslims who want nothing to do with oppressive, extremist Islam and as we've seen in the past year or so - they are willing to stand up and fight to remove the power structures who thrive on those conditions.

There are millions of Americans who want nothing to do with their oppressive theiving corrupt extremist zionist/occultist regimes that run Ameirca too, but I dont see anything changing real soon. If only the Americans had the courage of the muslims that you are describing, they might get some of their freedom back.

This article and a lot of the discussion resulting just comes across as barely disguised antisemitism. After studying the events of WW2 and the history of Israel up to current events, I can completely understand most of the actions / reactions the people of Israel engage in. That doesn't mean they're perfect or that they don't also commit immoral acts and crimes against others but from my point of view they are far from being the most wrongful party in this conflict.

You might want to study a bit more, tell me how would you like it if the world said hmmm no-one wants to live with these jews because they have a real bad track record, so what we are going to do is divide your country up and give your people less than half of it, and the jews are going to have the rest, and we are going to give the jews aid and weapons far more advanced than what your country has now, and will call you a terrorist if you even try to fight for your land back. If your entire family should be killed as a result of any fighting then you are still not allowed to fight back. Oh, and lets not forget the jews are going to dress up as your people and perform false flag operations against other countries and blame it on your people to make sure you come across as a terrorist and that other countries want to decalre war on you. We're also going to make sure the jews run the IMF, federal reserves and the main-stream-media just to make sure you feel like an animal without a voice. If your not a hypocrite then you should willingly take this role with a smile on your face, but obviously you're full of hypocrisy, and would be that enraged you too would be telling kids to throw rocks at the jewish tanks patrolling your street. Maybe you'd like your country to be invaded and occupied based on lies of WMD, that may be more down your alley, just dont forget the smile as they blow up your house and family.

None of the Arab nations are going to take on Israel again in any semblance of a fair fight. These people are cowards at heart and will only engage in dishonorable acts of aggression or attack openly when they think they have a huge advantage in numbers, weapons, etc. Some people can keep dreaming, if one or more of these Countries rises up against Israel in open warfare again it will be one of the biggest mistakes in history.

Your calling arabs cowards at heart? coming from the one who's backing those who drop bombs on women and children, and who have hundreds of nukes, get billions of dollars in aid from American tax-payers, get tanks/apaches/etc provided to them to fight suicide bombers, mortar attacks and kids with rocks, and lets not forget Israel is notorious for doing false flag operations where they dress up as arabs/muslims and attack other countries in an attempt to drag countries like America into fighting their wars, one well known example is "the Lavon Affair", dont forget twhat they purposefully did to the USS Liberty either(there are many more too). We all know who the cowards are and it isnt the arabs, lets also not forget that Islam is made up of every race not just arabs. Why dont you ask the many jews who are TOTALLY against zionism and the illegal state of Israel who the cowards are?, get yourself an education, then go and try telling these jews that they are ani-semites.

JEWS AGAINST ZIONISM

Heres what the American military said about Israel, and that's it's allies, so they've sugar coated it for you obviously.
In 2001, the Washington Times ran a story about a 68 page research paper
issued by the Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS). The research
was compiled by 60 US Army officers as an attempt to predict the possible
outcomes of deploying a US force to maintain peace between the Israel and
Palestinians. Here's what SAMS had to say about the Israeli military
machine:
"a 500 pound gorilla in Israel. Well armed and trained. Operates in both
Gaza and the West Bank. Known to disregard international law to accomplish
mission"
Of Israel's Mossad, the officers issued this warning:
"Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target US forces and make
it look like a Palestinian Arab act.

Anyway lets hope we see some peace there soon, I doubt it very much, in fact it's just like a ticking time bomb if you ask me, has to go off one day, will it be in our lifetimes?, depends when the jews finish their one world government with their one world leader(the anti-christ) running it.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
i dont think any arab/muslim nation would nuke isreal. Just my opinion, but isnt the land where isreal stands significant to the muslim religion as well as the Jewish people? If they are really as religiously fanatical as we are led to beleive they wouldnt permanently destroy a significant land.

That being said i could see them attacking the people of isreal, but i always get this feeling that isreal wants to be attacked, they want someone to provoke them so they dont come out looking like the bad guys.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

Ah well, this war has been in the making for 2,000 years or more. The prophet Zecharia has foretold this exact event, LONG ago and now its happening. I think if you can pick up a bible and read all those prophecies and correlate it to real world events and still not believe in God you HAVE to in the least be a moron and in the extreme be brain dead.

The entire world has turned against Israel and even the U.S. relationship is being strained to the point it's going to break. It's all prophecy bro. Jesus said you reap what you sew, and Israel is reaping the deeds it has sewn for the last 63 years since they returned to their ancestral lands in 1948. They keep breaking God's laws and now He's going to break them until they cry and return to being good instead of being evil. Theres nothing like getting your ass spanked by the Lord, its an experience they have had MANY times and have forgotten and are now about to experience again.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by predator0187
Source

Apparently I've been lowballing Israel's nuclear weapons capability for quite a while. I've been under the impression that they only had 200+ nuclear weapons. It turns out, after I read some of the source papers for the Wiki entry, that they have between 600 and 800 nuclear weapons - and the platforms to deliver them as far as Moscow - AND they have a second strike capability on board SLBM-armed submarines in the Med and Red Seas.

If the Israelis feel their existence is threatened, they WILL turn the entire Middle East into a raging inferno as a final "F YOU" to those who have salivated for their destruction for 60 years. All of you Israel haters constantly say how evil and murderous the Israelis are; do you doubt what I have said?
edit on 9/13/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

I read the Samson Option and I'm pretty sure you are right in your statement. My question is can they survive a preemptive first strike to retaliate? Because if Israel uses Nuclear weapons first They violate every treaty and basically sign their own nations abolishment from existence. Which gives me the Impression Israel can't physically win because
1: they are outnumbered
2: they can't hit anyone with their best shot first or they lose their Nation regardless.

Which leads me to the conclusion it all can only end in one way: Nuclear Holocaust for the Region

edit on 13-9-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old77
there is no such thing as an over stretched USA Military but their is such a thing as ICBM's and submarines. Massive attack on Israel? I L O L a little every time I hear that.

I don't believe Israel found any humor in the last few wars where that precise thing happened to them. I'd note the U.S. was of no help..and actually had NO TIME to help in most of their previous fights, anyway.

Everyone knows by now that to hit Israel alone or even with 1 or 2 allies is likely going to fail and fail badly. So..When this happens again, I'd expect to see almost the whole region onboard for the fight. Why....kind of like how things HAVE been changing in capitals over there since Jan, huh?

Nuclear Weapons as some kind of deterrence is fine and dandy for the United States, Russia or China. Any one of our nations could take dozens...even hundreds of Nuclear detonations over populations and STILL have enough population to rebuild and probably continue the war if the leaders survived up to that point. Long term..is another story of course. Also... Israel has Dolphin Class attack submarines. If they have Boomers (Nuclear Missile boats) it's one hell of a good secret..and that is saying a lot in these days of satellite peek a boo by everyone, against everyone else. The below link speculates on how they MAY have modified cruise missiles and they MAY have modified Harpoon missiles..but then Iraq MAY have had WMD too. Proof is what I'll believe..and no PROOF exists that Israel has any sub based nuclear capability in it's 3 boat sub fleet.

Israeli Submarine Forces

Israel has nukes..but just what exactly can they DO with them?? If they used them on Egypt, they die next from their OWN fall out. Same with Libya or Lebanon. I'm not sure how weather patterns would effect a high kt or actual mega ton blast in Syria or Turkey...but Israel still can't hope to survive the aftermath of such a move unless it was, clearly, the absolute last option they had.......and even then, China or Russia may just insure it IS the last move they ever make. Russia is being more vocal on this whole range of issues right now than I can recall them being in a long time on anything outside their own borders.

Regardless though.. This war will likely start, progress and end in a matter of a day...maybe a few. It could very well be though, we go to bed one evening soon and wake up to blaring headlines about Israel in the past tense......with most of the Palestinian population dead as well. I know some will celebrate...but I'll just sit and cry if I read that.

Love 'em or hate 'em, but looking forward to the slaughter of millions of human beings as some here seem to be rooting for is just ill, IMO.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
All people that are devoutly religious are crazy. Every single monotheistic god has a rule where he states that all other believers of false idols are inherently wrong. That's what's so horrible about religion, even though they teach 'only god can judge me' they teach their people to judge others beliefs.

Abolish religion and we end the majority of wars. Don't believe me? Then you haven't researched enough.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Very great piece of article.

I think that Arabic Spring is going to corner those Israelis more and more.

As we saw in Egypt , they take the Israel flag down , They took the documents . They are going to read it. The results won't be good.

I have heard that in they are going to take embassy buildings in Jordan and Libya.

The always crying son of America (i.e Israel) won't be happy.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

If the Israelis feel their existence is threatened, they WILL turn the entire Middle East into a raging inferno as a final "F YOU" to those who have salivated for their destruction for 60 years.

No. Israel is too little piece of a land.

I bet , if there will be a war , all Muslims will be united to wipe this little piece of human stain out of the map.

And if it won't happen , Israel will be wiped out with blink of an eye.
edit on 13/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh come on people.....

Does the not the Bible predict this final predicament? Israel vs. the world? The nations "gathering against Jerusalem"???

The real question is: Are the elites engineering this scenario so as to "mock" the demiurge-Jews? Thats what i think. And i think the world may be the ones eating a large slice of humble pie at the end of it all.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

If Israel goes then everyone goes, friend and foe alike..

As long as you people support Zionist lobby in America, that's true. Otherwise , if you decide to be independent , you can leave Israel alone.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nuclear war is not necessarily inevitable. However, given the current situation across the Middle East, an escalation or even a "regional war" that will include many players or their proxies is highly likely: www.tabbarianreport.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join