It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and the Upcoming Nuclear War - The "Unthinkable" is Now Inevitable

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
reply to post by UniverSoul

Only this time Australia will have no real backing. America is in deep # and UK and EU are no better if not worse. If China chooses to invade Australia we might not win without real support.

To even doubt the complete, full and unabridged total UK Army, Navy AirForce and intelligense services in nearly instant and all out attack on any invader of the Australian mainland is so far from any reality it is to be found on world nut daily.

Any "special interest" relationship ever shown by the US and the UK would be shown for what it is a two way relationship based on shared close ties.

The real relationships of love and anger hate would be shown if anyone invaded Australia or attempted it, and it would become very clear very quickly, that the "special relationship" we have with the USA is like that of a close friend or neighbour, get along great until we sleep with each others wives.

However the "blood ties" and family bonds, of Australia and the UK and all that entails would show the scorn af an very very very angry Mother hen figure hunting down her childrens attackers with vengence.

Elf

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by nake13

Iran have a Jewish population of up to 20,000 people who seem to be living happily.

I think the picture painted by the MSM regarding Iran is much like the picture painted about Libya. Lies.

I know,I quite agree with you,I alluded to that in my original reply.I don't for one minute believe the majority of the reports on Iran by the mainstream media,I believe that Iran has shown a dignified restraint in the face of the recent provocations by Israel and the West.

However,IMO,there is only so much that they will take before embarking on a campaign of military action against Israel.

Not too sure it will result in a nuclear exchange though.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Israel will start nuking people way before they get destroyed. They'll nuke Turkey if Turkey is destroying it. They'll nuke Syria if it uses chemical and biological WMDs against it. They'll nuke Egypt if Egypt is about to beat them.

They'll nuke whoever is necessary. They'll kill 100 million people if necessary, they don't care. Who cares if the whole area becomes radioactive for a decade or more? Israel will still be owned by the zionists and their neo-cons friends and that's all that counts in their heads... not to mention ``Jebus might come back``...

Religious people are the most insane people in the history of mankind. Especially those who think they need a holy war so they can accomplish something.

Zionists, neo-cons, christians fundies, no better than the Talibans blowing themselves up for virgins. Muslims extremists blow themselves up... Zionists, neo-cons and christians fundies use B-2s, F-16s, Abrams tanks and high tech stuff to carry out their jihad. Doesn't matter what tech it is, it's still jihad.

Religious nuts, of all religions (including those who worship money and power), are the greatest threat to humanity. Nothing else even come close.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

We are not stretched thin.

We have around 150,000-160,000 US personnel deployed in the CENTCOM region.

We have at our disposal: 1.5 million active personnel and around another 1.5 million reserve/guard personnel. Then there are also hundreds of thousands of potential private military contractors.

Our Air Force has over 3000 combat aircraft and hundreds of strategic bombers. We have 11 Carrier Strike Groups, each with around 70 combat aircraft. We have 12 Expeditionary Strike Groups, each with thousands of US Marines ready for amphibious assaults.

We literally have enough firepower to fight Russia and China at the same time and win. Note I didn't say invade and occupy, I said fight and win. Sure they have a nuclear trump card, but that is another topic. The point here is that we are not close to being stretched thin.

One other thing, economic collapse in terms of war doesn't mean much at all.

The Weimar Republic was completely broken with massive unemployment, hyperinflation, and civil unrest during the Great Depression. In less than a decade, the Nazis took power and created one of the largest and most advanced militaries on earth able to fight the USSR, the British Empire and the US simultaneously and almost win. Stalin/Lenin made comparable gains in the USSR from the ashes of the Russian Empire and a horrible civil war, creating a military powerful enough to drive the Nazis out of Russia all the way to Berlin.

Economic collapse doesn't stop empire building.
edit on 13/9/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Our Air Force has over 3000 combat aircraft and hundreds of strategic bombers. We have 11 Carrier Strike Groups, each with around 70 combat aircraft. We have 12 Expeditionary Strike Groups, each with thousands of US Marines ready for amphibious assaults.

We literally have enough firepower to fight Russia and China at the same time and win.

Lol again believe MSM hollywood,

China and Russia could send the hallowed 11 strike carrier groups to the bottom of the sea in about 30 minutes, what "wars" could the US fight then?

Russia:

BA-111 Shkval underwater rocket
In 1995 it was revealed that Russia had developed an exceptionally high-speed unguided underwater missile which has no equivalent in the West.

The weapon clears the tube at fifty knots, upon which its rocket fires, propelling the missile through the water at 360 kph [about 100 m/sec / 230 mph / 200-knots], three or four times as fast as conventional torpedoes.

The Russians have been advertising a homing version, which runs out at very high speed, then slows to search.
Global Security

China:

While Chinese ASBM capability remains uncertain, relevant U.S. government sources state consistently that Beijing is pursuing an ASBM based on a variant of the 1,500 km-plus range DF-21/CSS-5 solid propellant medium-range ballistic missile (MRBM). According to the Department of Defense, if supported by "a sophisticated command-and-control system," e.g., accurate real-time target data, from China's growing family of terrestrial and space-based sensors, ASBMs could hold U.S. carrier strike groups at risk in the Western Pacific. Further, China's use of submunitions might render a carrier operationally ineffective without sinking it, thereby achieving its objectives with a (perceived) lower risk of escalation.1
US Naval institute

What can it do?

The latest DF-21D was said to be the world's first anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM)

The US Department of Defense has stated that China has developed and reached initial operating capability [10] of a conventionally-armed[11] high hypersonic[1] land-based anti-ship ballistic missile (ASBM) based on the DF-21. This would be the world's first ASBM and the world's first weapons system capable of targeting a moving aircraft carrier strike group from long-range, land-based mobile launchers.[12][13] [14] These would combine maneuverable reentry vehicles (MaRVs) with some kind of terminal guidance system. Such a missile may have been tested in 2005-6, and the launch of the Jianbing-5/YaoGan-1 and Jianbing-6/YaoGan-2 satellites would give the Chinese targeting information from SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) and visual imaging respectively. The upgrades would greatly enhance China's ability to conduct sea-denial operations to prevent US carriers from intervening in the Taiwan Strait.[15] A professor at the U.S. Naval War College says that carrier-killing missiles underscore that the U.S. can no longer assume naval supremacy as it has since the end of World War II.[16]

China has recently launched a series of satellites to support its ASBM efforts
DF 21

11 rockets or torpedos and the US would have NO projectionable Power outside their bases besides long range stealth missions.

In minutes the whole dynamic would be different.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Albert Pike (1871):

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…"

do your research...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
According to Bible prophecy, many countries in the Middle East will rise against Israel and attempt to destroy her, and God will supernaturally intervene to prevent it in such a way that the world will know it was God's hand at work. IE, He has been moving silently for the last 2000 years, but that will mark the moment in which He once again reveals Himself to the world in an overt way. I've been hearing this bit of prophecy for over 20 years now and it's always been accompanied with the comment that it won't be fulfilled until some future time because Israel had enough strong allies that no one would cross her for fear of angering her allies (like the US). But over the last 5 years or so her allies have dropped off one by one, and now the US is her last strong ally and relations under the Obama administration have been VERY strained. We could very well be seeing prophecy fulfillment taking place. If a coalition of Middle East forces rise against Israel and launch a strike that is blocked, well you'll know who was responsible. This could very well be a pivotal moment in which either prophecy believers are proven correct or are proven wrong. If Israel gets wiped out, then all prophecy goes out the window. If Israel receives divine intervention, then according to prophecy all will know that God exists and it will be a matter of siding with Him or against Him rather than choosing to believe in Him or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

If Israel receives divine intervention, then according to prophecy all will know that God exists and it will be a matter of siding with Him or against Him rather than choosing to believe in Him or not.

then why do they need all those undeclared nukes and the Samson Option? Because, as insane as they might be, not even the fully indoctrinated Israeli leaders believe that crap.

I find it hilarious to see that as the UN gets ready to vote on recognizing a Palestinian state, means the immediate destruction of Israel. What a load of crap, how on earth do you think the Palestinians would get any support from anyone if the first act as a Nation was to attack Israel?

Why do most of the people that hate Israel hate Israel? Because of Gaza, and what Israel continually does to it's Arab population, and it's actions against ALL of it's neighbors. Remove that thorn, and what is left? If Israel actually follows international law, follows the rules set out by the UN, there is absolutely no reason to "hate" them.

Why did turkey sever ties? the flotilla incident, which is DIRECTLY related to Gaza. Why are other allies slowly slipping away? Because of Israels flagrant flaunting of international law and their outright racism against the Arab population in Israel and abroad.

If you believe the 911 official story, why did they attack? the US support for Israel in it's aim to ethnically cleanse the region.

giving those people in gaza a home that isn't under the boot of the IDF is the only step Israel can take to STOP this wave of hatred they see everywhere. And once they do, and people still hate, then old shotgun bob up there can call them all antisemites.

the "unthinkable" is only "inevitable" because Israel refuses to make any concessions at all, and those they agree to never materialize, and nothing happens.

I don't hate Israel and i don't hate Jews. I hate the actions of the government of Israel and the danger their actions put us ALL in.
edit on 13-9-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
there is no such thing as an over stretched USA Military but their is such a thing as ICBM's and submarines. Massive attack on Israel? I L O L a little every time I hear that.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
With the internet, any twit can pretend to know it all and write like an "expert". This is proven in this particular article of fantasy.

Drawing on the realities of a poor diplomatic situation between Turkey and Israel and the “Arab Spring”, we arrive at nuclear Armageddon and the destruction of Israel! Just like someone wants it to happen!

If anything, the changes in the Middle East and North Africa, coupled with a more assertive Turkey (a member of NATO and an aspiring member of the European Union), will lead to greater willingness to change the parlous situation in and around beleaguered Israel and the neighbouring and long-suffering Palestinians. The change to the status quo may be the catalyst for progress and let's hope that the progress is peaceful and confounds those who seem to "want" war, death, destruction and perpetuation of misery.

For a start, the author is exaggerating Turkey...

Turkey, instead, is an economic powerhouse, outdistancing all but Germany in technology, productivity and science.

When in fact Turkey has an economy a third the size of Italy and more somewhat more “developing” than “advanced”. Suggest the author does a bit of travelling! The confrontation the author seems to be “willing” between Turkey and Israel won’t happen as both nations will not be that foolish.

Originally posted by predator0187
I had to share this as it is a brilliant article that deals with the problems the US has caused throughout the world.

I think you should substitute the work “brilliant” with “fantasy”. It clearly panders to a particular worldview and does not lie easily with the evidence.

Regards

edit on 13/9/2011 by paraphi because: corrected quote ref

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Your article highlighting the "murder" of "peace activists"| on the ship is omitting the fact that the so called peace activists were islamists with terrorist ties. Also there is video evidence that the Israeli commandos were attacked as soon as they set foot on the ship. They did not initiate the violence they responded to it. They were beaten, and had their weapons taken and used against them. they were also attacked with pry bars, hammers, pipes, ect. They took the ship down because the supplies aboard were to be used by groups that regularly attack Israel.

I dont think there were many actual peace activists on that ship because they were quite violent. Check the facts on this incident because your source leaves out most of them.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victor03

Your article highlighting the "murder" of "peace activists"| on the ship is omitting the fact that the so called peace activists were islamists with terrorist ties. Also there is video evidence that the Israeli commandos were attacked as soon as they set foot on the ship. They did not initiate the violence they responded to it. They were beaten, and had their weapons taken and used against them. they were also attacked with pry bars, hammers, pipes, ect. They took the ship down because the supplies aboard were to be used by groups that regularly attack Israel.

I dont think there were many actual peace activists on that ship because they were quite violent. Check the facts on this incident because your source leaves out most of them.

** meaning the facts regarding the peace activists being islamic terrorists

Could you provide a link to these facts please. I'm not disputing you but would very much like to see these 'facts' for myself. Thanks
edit on 13-9-2011 by MissConstrood because: **

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I seem to remember what happened the last time the UN got together and voted to create a new Country -
Milkhemet Ha'atzma'ut

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

So we have here an Australian that deems Israel as one of the most dangerous nations on earth and you want to see it's destruction? Tell me exactly how Israel is a threat to YOU and Australia??? You then go on saying the USA is loosing considerable control of the Asian and Pacific regions.....they are? Last time I looked you could'nt be further from the truth!!! You also cite China is vastly building up it's military and tentions are building in the South Chinese Sea etc. If you are right then would'nt China be the threat to Australia and not Israel??? You're not making any sense!

May I also remind you that Australia and Israel are indeed close allies and enjoy a very good friendship that will continue for many years, if not, generations to come.

To my knowledge, Australian military bases are not re-locating at all, what is actually happening are the AMERICANS are building bases and EXTENDING already existing bases in North West of Australia as a joint effort between the Australian and US Military.

Do NOT underestimate the military might of the USA in the Pacific region; they are here to stay.....not just on Australian soil but you'll be surprised what's below the surface of our surrounding seas (and that includes NZ)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Comparing christianity and judaism to islam is insulting. Allah gives its adherents the right to lie and kill in the Quran. There is nothing respectable about Islam! It's a cultist brainwashing POS. Further, all of the hate directed at Israel is misplaced. Israel is not launching 1000's of rockets into Palestinian territory. Neither is it sending wave after wave of suicide bombers into Palestine to blow themselves up on school buses, in coffee shops, churches, and so on. Israel leaders have not called for terrorist acts against anti-semites (like Gaddafi did and Hamas does). Israel doesn't hide its military in schools and in public areas where others would get harmed in the event of an attack from the enemy (human shields). Israel doesn't lie and feign peace while secretly raping your daughter, stealing your money, and planning your death. There is no peace right now because Palestine and terrorist groups like Hamas continue to spread hatred and murder.

There can be no peace because it's not desired. They hate Israel too much to want peace. They want Israel destroyed. Peace would mean that Israel would remain. So peace is impossible.

Why would Hamas attack its own people?
www.youtube.com...

Hamas does not care about its people. It's not a government. It's purely a terrorist organization. Its people are simply a means to an end. They want war. They do not want peace.
edit on 13-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Israelis are painted as somewhat capable of destroying everyone around them with their nukes .

The truth of this situation , as usual , is neither here nor there .

Hebrews & Turks have NO historical animosity between them .

Current situation is rather complex indeed .

2 scenarios are at play imho ;

1 - USA had enough of current Israeli Government so they decided to let Turks teach the Hebrews where to draw the line within larger Middle East .

2 - USA is setting Turks up for a fall with false promises of neutrality . i.e Saddam's Kuwaiti war .

We'll see how it turns out .

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

OMG, these really stupid statements by ATS members claiming Israel will nuke people way before they get destroyed is just that, really really stupid statements.

If any nation were to use chemical and/or biological weapons against Israel, THEN, only THEN would Israel pull out a big gun and she won't make that decision lightly let me tell you that! Israel is fully aware of what one single decent sized nuclear bomb would do to the intire Middle East; it would make it almost inhabitable for 100's of years...hence why no Arab nation is prepared to dare try.

Some of you people have been playing Warcraft for too long, you're all sounding like armchair warriors who don't know a damn thing about the real world. If there was ever a future compulsary conscript, please don't sign up! You would'nt last 5 minutes in a real war.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37477182/ns/world_news-europe/t/turkish-aid-group-had-terror-ties/

....here is one article... Google for others. The ties are clear as day

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissConstrood

Originally posted by Victor03

** meaning the facts regarding the peace activists being islamic terrorists

Could you provide a link to these facts please. I'm not disputing you but would very much like to see these 'facts' for myself. Thanks
edit on 13-9-2011 by MissConstrood because: **

see my post above...thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If we take Project Blue Beam to be true, then at some point in WW3 we'll possibly see a false flag alien invasion or a holographic projection of God in key holy sites/battefields. In one way, this could finally unite mankind and stop the destruction. If Project Blue Beam isn't true, then well...

We just have to be prepared for the worst or start taking steps to stop our Governments sleepwalking into WW3...
edit on 13-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join