It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now im hearin that Elenin might be a massive Alien starcruiser. It would be the ultimate wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
you know ive been into aliens for a long time. and im getting into the thing with Elenin. all we can do is follow our hearts and listen to our feelings. it may sound sappy but thats honestly how i feel. we have to accept our destiny. Ive always loved the idea of talking to benevolent aliens. if they are evil or demons or whatever i want no parts of them. but think about it...Aliens showing up on earth would shatter a whole bunch of opinions we have about each other. there wouldnt be a black person or white person or hispanic or muslim or jewish or christian we would instantly all be human beings. our existence wouldnt be different races of humans it would be the human race + whatever exists out in the universe. whish is the way we shouldve been in the first place, but if aliens showed up we'd all have no choice but to look at the HUMAN standing next to us and go..."well. (s)he has 10 finger and 10 toes and walks and talks like me, we gotta stick together".

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You are only hearing of this elenin = spacecraft nonsense now?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Caioneach

That train left a couple months ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
lol could be probly just a comet though,,

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Your post is reminiscent of a Twilight Zone episode. We'd all be equal and the same. We'd be Earthlings. We'd finally have something in common with each other. No more power. No more famine. No more superiority. No more minority.

But the PTB (probably Reptilians) have all the weaponry though. And I highly doubt they'd welcome them with open arms without trying to obliterate them first! Much like they do to their own people.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Only time will ultimately tell. If Comet Elenin in fact is something out of the ordinary, hopefully it has benevolent intentions. Maybe it's the catalyst for the transition into a new age. In all honesty, do you really think we can continue to live the way we do as a species? No.
edit on 9/13/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

Also, I think people forget that everything in this universe is related if the Big Bang Theory holds true; we all sprung from the same source. Everything that coexists in this universe is bond. It's difficult to fathom the scale of things, but don't let it overwhelm you

edit on 9/13/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Sorry there will still be trouble with some members of some cultures/racial/ religious groups.

I doubt the jews and the muslims would stop fighting, I doubt all drama between races would end because of Mr. Alien.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hypothetical: if Aliens rained down on earth tomorrow....it's not going to change my belief in God, in fact, it will only strengthen my beliefs even more.

Now.....anyone got crediable evidence of any galactic aliens and their spaceships? I'm sure they would had rung Earth or their "communications" had been picked up by now as their "starcruiser" is so close to Earth....perhaps they don't have as good technology as ours?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Would an intergalactic star cruiser really need to take years to go across our meager solar system??

Ya, that's what I thought.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

First of all

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5355b5ec9c66.gif[/atsimg]

And second the thing is just a comet. There is no conspiracy. There will be no aliens. The thing won't wipe out the Earth or have any impact on us.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ok so i'm not getting into the alien mothership theory, I only clicked on this thread in curiosity to see what other people really post about - I don't usually give these threads even a passing glance. But the thing is, some of us already think that there is only one race - the human race. Personally my genetics are so mixed up and my racial history lost in the generations - my ancestors, in only a few generations have gone from being light skinned to tawny, to dark and back again - so who gives a d***m what colour my little family is today - we certainly don't.

But interestingly, in the original post the OP still wanted to seperate him/herself from the immigrants (alien newcomers) - perhaps in generations to come if we do realise we are not alone in the universe - we will come to realise that all species in the cosmos do indeed carry the same fundamental genetic makeup - and that as with my family tree, it just got mixed and blurred and changed over millenia.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Would an intergalactic star cruiser really need to take years to go across our meager solar system??

This certainly would depend. We make the presumption that someone with interstellar traveling capacity can simply pop into orbit around our planet without any ability to theorize as to what technology is being used, much less what its limitations may be.

It may be particularly unwise to 'jump' inside of a solar system - there are numerous reasons why - the 'space' inside the heliosphere is much less 'empty' than the space outside the heliosphere. The difference is akin to the density of air and water (perhaps not quite so extreme, but you get the idea). Firing a bullet at supersonic speeds into water nets absolute destruction of the bullet. Perhaps it's not such a wise idea to enter the heliosphere at high velocity - regardless of how you go about it (jump, warp, 0.99c, phase, etc).

As such, you could presume "impulse" drives would be used for interplanetary travel in many cases. At a 2g acceleration/deceleration burn, it would take roughly one week to go from the outer reaches of the solar system (not necessarily the heliosphere) to the inner depths (where we are). Presuming a more casual approach - this figure can rapidly grow to years, particularly if you see no need to rush and simply place yourself on an intercept trajectory (the planet isn't going to take evasive action).

So, it is conceivable that it would take years.

Of course, I would be hesitant to make the claim that an object believed to be a comet is some kind of ship (let alone a war-ship). At the same time - I honestly wouldn't be surprised (on an intellectual level) if some other intelligent life form suddenly dropped by for an obvious visit (contrast to the more clandestine nature of alleged ET activity today). I just think it's kind of silly to look at a comet and think it is going to turn out to be the Enterprise.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Enjoy your project bluebeam. The only real Alien starcruiser you will ever see is on starwars.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This whole Elenin business has covered just about every possible scenario except one!!
When the earth passes through the tail we are going to experience strange events here on earth, this was predicted in the 1986 Stephen King film Maximum overdrive.

www.imdb.com...

God help us all when our toasters come to life and try to kill us!!

Well its about as plausable as some of the other "theories" out there!!!!!
Very entertaining film BTW incase you aint seen it!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by waveydavey

Now I'm eyeing my bread maker suspiciously.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

all we can do is follow our hearts and listen to our feelings. it may sound sappy but thats honestly how i feel. we have to accept our destiny.
Or we could investigate the facts and take control of our future

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by britchik
Ok so i'm not getting into the alien mothership theory, I only clicked on this thread in curiosity to see what other people really post about - I don't usually give these threads even a passing glance. But the thing is, some of us already think that there is only one race - the human race. Personally my genetics are so mixed up and my racial history lost in the generations - my ancestors, in only a few generations have gone from being light skinned to tawny, to dark and back again - so who gives a d***m what colour my little family is today - we certainly don't.

Right on geeza,im English but my mum is Irish,my dad is Scotish.My sexy hippy chick is English but her mum is Chinese and her dad is Jamacan so what does that make our son??? Easy answer...a gorgeous human being.

new topics

top topics

join