It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Hollywood Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hi, finally I am getting to broadcast my first posting here on ATS. This is a pretty far out there theory, but as it ties into another conspiracy theory I thought I'd throw it out there.

This conspiracy has to do with actors and actresses, namely why so many of them date/intermarry. Now it could just be because they spend a lot of time around each other, and their compatible with each other, or have narrow "dating pools", etc. But I have always felt that there was something fishy about all these celebrity couplings, and the prodigious amounts of press they receive. It may sound far-fetched to think that the media is paying them to get together for media attention to sell more newspapers, advertising, etc, but there could be a deeper reason.

I've heard some people on Coast to Coast AM from the UK mention the Tavistock institute and how they and the royals, masons, whoever conspire to brainwash/dumb down people through culture and media, especially young people. The theory is that by getting the kids into celebrity worship, movies, pop music, etc you can brainwash them, or at least keep them and their society from seeing the truth, or being smart or successful enough to do something about it. So my thought is, is some shady organization like this conspiring to get stars together to distract the youth from a cold world, or maybe give them false hope that they too can have a dream wedding some day, even if they live on welfare in a trailer park?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Probably not.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just need to stop watching the E channel I reckon.
edit on 13-9-2011 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

You've pretty much got it there CB. I don't know about the shadowy group behind it. Certainly the star system is at least a self generating creature that attempts to devour everything in it's path. Adding the shadowy cult behind it all may or may not help us understand it's power over us. I think better for us to learn what it is about ourselves which allows us to fall prey to such shallow conditioning.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
Probably not.

What a pathetic responce to a first post. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I think there is a logic behind the thinking, but that it is premised upon a falacy. Society is dumbing itslef down, no need to blame it on some supposed elite plan.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Probably not.

Ok?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
More music than Hollywierd which is an American illuminist animal,yes ever since the Rolling Stones and Beatles this outfit has been moulding culture,they have links to the CIA and Stanford Research institute but dont go down this rabbit hole too far it is not an outfit you want to get the attention of-think mind control and remote harrassment.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

your right, that is a pretty far out theory

edit on 13-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i have a theory that many of these celebrities dont even exist.

with the use of body doubles, makeup (and full masks) body suits and such i believe the entire industry has very few actual actors.

the same body double could with makeup easily play 4-5 (or more really) individual "artists"

the few that are real, or drift into the "system" are either chewed up and spat out, OR get involved and have other stand ins do more work for them.

i used to research this and found some anecdotal and circumstantial support. but could never document or verify anything.

its easy to marry two names together on paper. body doubles to go to events here and there.

if i could prove it i would be a happy man!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Probably not.

Ok?

Are you here to input in conversations or to discredit everything everyone says, every topic you reply to never has anything useful in it. Stop wasting your time here and move on.

In response to the OP, its a decent theory. Expect some negativity from time to time as displayed by ignorance above.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Maybe it's not that far-fetched-

All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think you're on to something, OP. Have you seen the movie Architects of Control by Michael Tsarion and Red Ice Creations? Michael goes into some detail about how the entertainment industry use celebrities and musicians to shape our cultures, and even how some of these celebrities are killed off if they speak against the establishment (like how some musicians die under mysterious circumstances, usually blamed on suicide).

If you want to watch the movie, you can find part 1 at: www.youtube.com...

The movie is a bit long but well worth the time, in my opinion. Skip to part 5 for the actual part about musicians being used and killed off: youtu.be...
edit on 13-9-2011 by Youji69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Remember how in high school the popular kids would date other popular kids? Bet there's a conspiracy in there somewhere...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Yes, i see celebrity worship all over.
People are getting dumber by the day.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
personally i believe that even the trailer park welfare kids can still have grand weddings and the greater lifestyle as the stars do all they have to do is put their minds to it and strive to succed

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
i have a theory that many of these celebrities dont even exist.

with the use of body doubles, makeup (and full masks) body suits and such i believe the entire industry has very few actual actors.

the same body double could with makeup easily play 4-5 (or more really) individual "artists"

the few that are real, or drift into the "system" are either chewed up and spat out, OR get involved and have other stand ins do more work for them.

i used to research this and found some anecdotal and circumstantial support. but could never document or verify anything.

its easy to marry two names together on paper. body doubles to go to events here and there.

if i could prove it i would be a happy man!!

oooh

damnlol wtf?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sorry to break it to you ugly people, but....

Us good looking people like to stick together. It's rough on you guys. Ain't no conspiracy, though. No one needs to TELL me to only date good looking girls.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Better watch it Captain, there's a lot more of us ugly buggers than there are of you.

I seriously doubt that there are just a few actors in makeup to make Hollywood and I'm positive that there is only one Scarlett Johannson in this world.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've never really looked at the celebrity hook ups as a consipracy. I've seen it as an opportunistic hook up. They work together in situations (i.e. scenes) that normal life does not necessarily bring, long hours together and close quarters.

There are lots of celebrities out there who have 'normal' spouses and try to stay as far away from the spotlight as possible. They treat their acting as simply a job and have a 'normal' life outside of acting.

However, who knows? This is just my take on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join