It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Terrorist Attack 11/1/11 (Possibly Chicago Or Oklahoma)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
They say once you make a prediction it won't come true so I'm making this one. There are many reasons I feel this day could be the tipping point most people have been waiting for but first I'd like to direct your attention to another related thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once you click the link in the original thread you'll see a long article but there's something I want to bring to your attention;

Watch for an attack to happen on a Monday or Tuesday because that maximizes the news cycle for the week. When government announces something that it doesn't want people to know about, it always announces them late on Friday, because most people are distracted with getting off work early and headed out for the weekend.

Tuesday is the ideal day to stage a false flag attack because it catches people at work and gives the event four days of mainstream news coverage which is, of course, completely engineered from false government propaganda. 9/11 took place, of course, on a Tuesday.

What will the next false-flag terror attack in America look like? My guess is that they now want to portray white people as the terrorists, so they need another Timothy McVeigh patsy to play the part. They've probably been out recruiting disgruntled veterans for this specific purpose, using all sorts of CIA mind control tactics (and technologies) to put voices into someone's head and convince them that God wants them to unleash a dirty bomb in New York City or something.

Yes, the technology to project voices into someone's head has existed for years. It's a DARPA research project called the "Sonic Projector," and WIRED News reported on it back in 2007 (www.wired.com...).

This same technology is also being developed as a new marketing communications system that can "beam" specific marketing messages right into the heads of people who pass by a storefront, for example. It's called HyperSonic Sound (www.woodynorris.com...)

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Then possible targets;

The most likely targets in America for these false flag attacks are ones that have lots of visuals that can be shown on the evening news again and again so that they can burn the fear into the eyeballs of the American sheeple. The bloodier it all is, the better in the eyes of the government conspirators because blood and gore creates fear that can be harnessed to pass yet more freedom-crushing legislation (or just put military troops right on the streets). So the government needs something that has a strong visual element, such as a blown up building, or blown up bodies, or loads and loads of people getting sick and dying from radiation unleashed from a dirty bomb.

I looked for possible dates between now and December (no later than December because if it is False Flag it will be too late for votes) and the most signifiant date I could come up with that sits on a Monday or Tuesday is 11/1/11, almost seems too obvious. The article mentioned Oklahoma, well I did a search for anything happening that day and there is a big conference of sorts; imaginationnow.wordpress.com... As for Chicago there is a Mavericks/Bulls game going on, both cities events would surely gather large crowds. I don't really have solid proof or anything or any real concrete evidence to back my theory up other than just this feeling I have, and I hope I'm wrong.

Stay safe and keep your eyes open!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Going by some other threads by posters who seem to have an infinity with the number 11; we now have 11.11.11. (11th Nov 2011) and 9.11.11 (9th Nov 2011) and 11.1.11 (11th Jan 2011 - nothing happened on this date), 1.11.11 (1st Nov 2011).....

I mean, where does it all end?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
ive lived in oklahoma for 3 months now and the largest crowd i have seen was at walmart when dove season began

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I never once wanted to end up that kind of jerk that has to point out grim reality. But when TPTB want a false flag they will do it in their own time table when all their assets are in in play ready to do what they need done, not some numeral pattern. Because lets face it, if they threw a dart at a dart board to chose a date, once it happens we ( the general population) will make it a date worth remembering.

Their agenda is their own, and we are pawns in it. And they are not stupid, because if something happened on july 4th, or dec. 7th, most people will realize hey wait something is not right here. And TPTB don't want us to start questioning, it hurts everything they want done. That is all I have to say. Good night, or day where ever you are from.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i dont understand this fascination with the number 11... or any number at all really.

i think people just want to believe that the chaos is predictable..

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
ive lived in oklahoma for 3 months now and the largest crowd i have seen was at walmart when dove season began

sorry to go off topic.. but... really, DOVE season?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
While hardly related, I thought it was interesting that those threats on the White House Facebook page specified 11/9/2011. I realize that this is the way many parts of the world read the date 9/11, but what if there was more to it? November 9th? But again, who knows?
edit on 9/13/11 by MentalPriapism because: edit

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Well I can think of one possible target.
Apparent suicide bomb kills one outside OU stadium

Welcome to Oklahoma by the way. It is said to be a great place to raise a family. However, the women seem to plan their divorce before their wedding. Hope you brought your own.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Going by some other threads by posters who seem to have an infinity with the number 11; we now have 11.11.11. (11th Nov 2011) and 9.11.11 (9th Nov 2011) and 11.1.11 (11th Jan 2011 - nothing happened on this date), 1.11.11 (1st Nov 2011).....

I mean, where does it all end?

Dec 21 2012

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Well I can think of one possible target.
Apparent suicide bomb kills one outside OU stadium

Welcome to Oklahoma by the way. It is said to be a great place to raise a family. However, the women seem to plan their divorce before their wedding. Hope you brought your own.

Wow! I've lived in Oklahoma for 30 years and been a Sooner fan for many of them. I totally forgot about the bombing incident. I remember being shocked at the time.

As for the divorce statement - since I'm twice divorced, I can confirm your statement. The saying is true: "The grass is greener over the septic tank."
(they left me, so I feel better saying this... *cough*)

Anyway, to the OP - I have only read repeatedly that Nov. 9th is the supposed target date. Either way, I'm sick of all the fear mongering from the government. People are afraid of their own shadows these days. I mean seriously... we still have the "Terrorist Threat Level" on the television screens sometimes. Ridiculous. This isn't the America I dreamed of growing old in nor raising my children in. Where is the "brave" our National Anthem sings about? Where is the "free" or the courage? I haven't seen it in awhile.

new topics

top topics

join