It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member! And also an idea :P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey guys,
Glad to be aboard. Been lurking this site for a couple weeks (Heard about it from disclose.tv, but a lot of that site is just...ridiculous, lol.)

Bit about me:

I'm a filmmaker, and have always found myself drawn to these topics as the most interesting to write and shoot. We also discuss this stuff on our podcast a lot - mostly government oppression, a lot of ET stuff (I personally am a believer that not only have we made contact, but had a while ago - although a lot of it is pretty speculative, Ancient Aliens is very compelling) and general metaphysical banter in general.

This site rocks!

That being said, since I can't post a thread until 20 posts, I wanted to run an idea by you guys!

Apologies if this has been discussed, but I was thinking - there have been conspiracy sites, infowars etc for a little while now, the internet makes it very easy to expose hoaxes and government conspiracies. Now, suppose TPTB have figured this out, and as such, instead of statements and press conferences, they deliberately use their exposure as a new way to spread propaganda, I.E. unusual activity in a specific area, possible weather manipulation, releasing conspiracy or doomsday stuff themselves, as a new way to control the masses and spread fear?

This might have been covered. Oh well. Either way - great to be on board!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatWhiteFilms

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatWhiteFilms

Awesome..

Sounds like you'll fit right in welcome to the madhouse we all call home.

Remember where you've parked. Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. On the right you'll notice the tyrannosaur paddock. On the Left we have refreshments and condiments. The souvenir shop closes promptly at 6 pm. The wet T-Shirt contest starts shortly there after.

Shhh...

The show is about to start.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
wavin greatwhite, welcome to ats

lol slayer, im ready to watch that contest

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
welcome

new topics

join