It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planetary Commotion - Outside Threat Imminent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Couldn't find this posted yet and wasn't sure wheather to put it in fragile earth or this one, no prizes for guessing folks

Kinda made me sit up in my seat, had seen some of the clips before but this has them all together and some I hadn't seen.

What do you think
or

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
A little explanation of what are we seeing besides that it made you "sit up"?
It is good forum practice to elaborate a little when we are sharing resources.
Thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well I'm still waiting for something to happen but if it does I'm sure all will know.
I find it pointless to waste your time and energy into guesswork. That is the conclusion I've drawn so far.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Still waiting on somebody to tell me what I'm looking at, would that be hard to ask ?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Watching the video now.

First off, I didn't really follow the China stuff that much so it was shocking for me to hear that the ground cracked. The guy who explained the radiation was very interesting and very blunt on how the radiation spread.

That reported who stood on top of the news building had some serious balls. I would never do that as I would have feared the after shocks LOL.

I loved the peoples reaction to snow in Auckland. I see it every winter and usually curse it but those people really cherished it.

That shadow cloud is really weird, gonna have to look into it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

awesome video well worth the watch.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Really curious as to what the "groaning earth" sounds are caused by. They have been heard many many places around the world recently. I lived in Maine a while back and I heard similar sounds, but thought nothing of it at the time. It was eerie... I had to ask my friends if they heard it to make sure I wasn't crazy. They all heard it too. It lasted a good 7-8 minutes.

Cheers

EDIT: What I heard sounded very similar to this video

edit on 13-9-2011 by Qemyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this my friend. S&F

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by doomy

I don't think it's a stretch to believe we're moving toward SOMETHING big happening.

The smart thing to do, IMHO, is to get your own house in order, whatever that may mean to each one of us. Whatever is going to happen, you can't stop it, but you can be ready to face your destiny standing on your own two feet knowing you did the best you could for yourself and those you love.

Well done video, whoever created it, although including Reagan made it feel weird and creepy to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Great video..passing it along to friends and family.

I have this very odd feeling of holding my breath..like we are all waiting for something.

That shadow cloud weirded me out the most. And the yellow sky. I used to have "end of the world" dreams as a young girl and the sky would look exactly like that!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
First off, S&F saw this video earlier today but had to watch it again.

I too believe something big is comin up around the corner. There is a lot we're not being told though but it feels like we're getting more and more pieces of the puzzle. Maybe it's some sort of way to make the "shock" of us not being the only intelligent lifeform easier.

If one would be to believe some of the latest threads on the forum and go really far out, one can connect the dots somehow, but it's alot of speculations with pretty doubtful sources

The missing super-high speed-plane that went missing connects to the guy with bases out on jupiter. Alien invasions to the Elenin comet. Andromedans that won the war between the grays that I read somewhere are supposed to have underground bases here on earth and that would explain the noises from under ground when they are leaving and I guess also the earthquakes. But that as I said, that's pretty far out

edit on 13-9-2011 by Azmodan85 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
theres quite a few of these compilation videos with the nz snow, softball hail & wow the EQ's from 2:15 - 2:40

the guy mentioned 'earthquake uptake' that has been escalating not subsiding. i do wonder what that is about, if true, if earth is experiencing a profound increase in seismic activity like never before in millenia - why now in our particular measly lifetimes?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I see the fear mongers are at it again.

top topics

join