It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns in the Sunset - >> TONIGHT <<

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Originally posted by Haxsaw

youtube vid snipped

That's two suns? lol, I've probably seen that at least 100 times in the last 10 years, and I dont look at the sky much during the day.

That to me is definitely NOT two suns, I'd probably need 20 bongs, 50 trips, 4 shrooms, and two bottles of grappa to make that out as two suns. Pretty sure this can go to the hoax bin now.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

Why, that would make you a drug addict, and your opinion means about as much to me as it would to a judge sitting on the bench. I was of sober and sound mind when I observed this phenomenon.

capice?

no, you put up a vid that didnt show two suns as evidence of two suns, so for your sake I kope you werent sober, and are still heavily under the inluence of something.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Yeah, and you know I thought my story just wasn't crazy enough, so I thought I'd toss in some Moon position anomaly and cloaked flying technology. I have NOTHING better to do with my time.

that being said, I'm going to work on music.

Finally some truth from you.

By the way, you aren't enlightened, you aren't even close. Listening to pink floyd and smoking dope doesn't make you enlightened.

heh, get over yourself.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
these opinions mean less than nothing to me. dope smoking heuristics? Not even close, and to be certain you underestimate the intellect that dwells behind this silly moniker. still - it is unfortunate that an eye witness cannot be trusted (or welcomed, for that matter) to bring news of change, however, i am aware that most of us are not quite awake yet, and some of us would prefer that the majority stay that way (I just wanna daaaA-aance, I don't really caaAAarre.... feel me?) - and that is not to say that I am a Buddha, (however much you'd like to play at my ego) but the path and the signs are there for those who seek them - I for one have grown tired of this reincarnation gig, surely just as many others have as well. i will serve them no longer, will you?

they cannot hide it forever, nor can you.

and so, once again, i will take leave from the silly meanderings of internet forum communication, no more enthused with the lot of you since I last peered in.

one love hey

ta

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

There is a problem with your YouTube link.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
'fail caesar'

reply to post by The Asgard

edit on 16-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

So the guy took some video of the sun behind clouds. How does this relate to a 2nd sun?

Again a 2nd sun would be visible to everyone on the planet, billions!. You would not need to post this on ATS. It would be on the news and more importantly for everyone one to see by just looking out of the window.

I find it bizzare how anyone can even suggest this is a 2nd sun. You can't honestly believe the goverment is somehow hiding a 2nd sun from the public?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Heh. I have never seen the sun move across the sky in a counterclockwise fasion (real time) , but hey, first times for a lot of things, eh?

What also seems to be overlooked are the reports of cloaked planes which patrolled the skies while my girlfriend and I observed this 'anomaly'.

I won't contend the outrageous nature of my original post - we as humans prefer everything to remain the same, and cosmological changes are definitely the sort that would be met with antagony and and pure skepticism - but surely you can recognise that I am not here for shtz n ggles.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard

I find it bizzare how anyone can even suggest this is a 2nd sun. You can't honestly believe the goverment is somehow hiding a 2nd sun from the public?

It's not a 'second sun' - although I found it rather interesting timing that a day after I witnessed what I have reported, this was reported in the 'news' www.vancouversun.com...

..I thought it was obvious that this was the brown dwarf star which we have come to lovingly know as Nibiru.

Marduk and his 4 Winds, The Lord and his 4 Horsemen.

End of the Mayan Calendar is but 6 weeks away - batten down the hatches.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What also seems to be overlooked are the reports of cloaked planes which patrolled the skies while my girlfriend and I observed this 'anomaly'.

I won't contend the outrageous nature of my original post - we as humans prefer everything to remain the same, and cosmological changes are definitely the sort that would be met with antagony and and pure skepticism - but surely you can recognise that I am not here for shtz n ggles.

How can you observe a cloaked plane? If you can see it then its obvious not cloaked. Heat haze or other optical illusion?

I don't believe you are here for the "shtz n ggles" however i do think for some bizzare reason you are seeing patterns in things that have a down to earth explanation. I suggest you look up Arkham's Razor, might let you sleep better at night.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard

It's not a 'second sun' - although I found it rather interesting timing that a day after I witnessed what I have reported, this was reported in the 'news' www.vancouversun.com...

..I thought it was obvious that this was the brown dwarf star which we have come to lovingly know as Nibiru.

Marduk and his 4 Winds, The Lord and his 4 Horsemen.

End of the Mayan Calendar is but 6 weeks away - batten down the hatches.

Well it's 200 million light years away and unless its got hyperspace capabilities it's not going to be coming this way anytime soon.

However I would agree, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I dont know where OP is based, but I saw the same thing last night. I was driving and noticed the sunset was bordering on purple, but it was not just the horizon but the whole sky that was being washed with purple pink. There was something opposite the sun, but due to cloud cover, I just saw the color, more on the pink side.

I never saw a sky like that, until kind of dismissed it until I opened computer and saw this thread.

The world is an amazing place.

I have no idea what it was, but the moon was not up yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Beautiful sunsets are common and can be intensified by dust and aerosols from volcanic eruptions and pollution. Typical city smog can lead to pretty colors.

Two suns is not happening. Nor are there any other new large bodies in the solar system.

Eyewitnesses do see things. What they see is the question. In this thread we have someone that apparently saw something and then attributes it to a cloaked ship and a second sun. Why would anyone have a fleeting glimpse of something and then make these rather specific statements? The issue is not if something was seen, but rather the interpretation of the observation.

A second sun is obviously ruled out. A cloaked object is just as far fetched.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Beautiful sunsets are common and can be intensified by dust and aerosols from volcanic eruptions and pollution. Typical city smog can lead to pretty colors.

Two suns is not happening. Nor are there any other new large bodies in the solar system.

Eyewitnesses do see things. What they see is the question. In this thread we have someone that apparently saw something and then attributes it to a cloaked ship and a second sun. Why would anyone have a fleeting glimpse of something and then make these rather specific statements? The issue is not if something was seen, but rather the interpretation of the observation.

A second sun is obviously ruled out. A cloaked object is just as far fetched.

moreover, there were two distinct light sources in the sky, which my girlfriend and i witnessed on two separate occasions during the afternoon,

Blah balhablahbalaksjdojasdlkjaslkdjaklsdj....

Sorry, you were saying?

I _saw_ the the planes, avec contrails - a shadowy translucent ship which had no commercial lighting whatsosever - and as it travelled into the horizon, i literally had to lower my self on my knees as the light was being _refracted_ through the plane, making it difficult to view it at a regular viewing level - I had to catch the light from below.

yea, but you know, whatever your opinion of what I saw, or didn't see.. that's what happened.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I dont know where OP is based, but I saw the same thing last night. I was driving and noticed the sunset was bordering on purple, but it was not just the horizon but the whole sky that was being washed with purple pink. There was something opposite the sun, but due to cloud cover, I just saw the color, more on the pink side.

I never saw a sky like that, until kind of dismissed it until I opened computer and saw this thread.

The world is an amazing place.

I have no idea what it was, but the moon was not up yet.

I'm in London, Ontario

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Not all planes exhibit contrails. That is well known. I see that all of the time. So you were unable to see commercial lighting which is quite different from not having commercial lighting. You claim the light was refracting through the plane, but it could have been a reflection off of the plane. How do you differentiate the 2.

You are not reporting what you saw. You are reporting your interpretation of what you saw.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Not all planes exhibit contrails. That is well known. I see that all of the time. So you were unable to see commercial lighting which is quite different from not having commercial lighting. You claim the light was refracting through the plane, but it could have been a reflection off of the plane. How do you differentiate the 2.

You are not reporting what you saw. You are reporting your interpretation of what you saw.

no, you are telling me that i don't know what i observed.
and are providing an interpretation of my observation in a manner which your over-sized left brain can digest.

my girlfriend and i both agreed what we 'saw' was semi translucent

something akin to this? aye

or this?

edit on 17-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: sanctity of English

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

no, you are telling me that i don't know what i observed. and are providing an interpretation of my observation in a manner which your over-sized left brain can digest.

What I am doing is poking and prodding at your interpretation of what you saw. You have provided claims that on the face of it make no sense such as claiming to have seen a cloaked plane.

That's the problem right there. You saw something and now you both alter your stories to match each other.

So this is where you got the idea of cloaked planes. You saw a reflection at sunset off of a plane and then you adjusted what you saw to meet a preconceived notion of some youtube hoax.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

no, you are telling me that i don't know what i observed. and are providing an interpretation of my observation in a manner which your over-sized left brain can digest.

What I am doing is poking and prodding at your interpretation of what you saw. You have provided claims that on the face of it make no sense such as claiming to have seen a cloaked plane.

That's the problem right there. You saw something and now you both alter your stories to match each other.

So this is where you got the idea of cloaked planes. You saw a reflection at sunset off of a plane and then you adjusted what you saw to meet a preconceived notion of some youtube hoax.

lol. ok, so i won't be feeding the trolls any more: check.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

9 flags, lots of points though - typical troll debunker. next

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join