It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 15, 2011: EARTHQUAKE DOOM?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I know the location is off but I give thumbs up for the timing. 7.3 is pretty large, and even though it was near fiji, I think we're seeing a timing pattern. Not necessarily a pattern in location, but definitely in timing.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I never knew about this 188 days thingy. 9 hours to go here in Cali.
The people saying end of the world must be from LA since they
think of LA & themselves as the center of the universe.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by ignant

Dare I say a 7.3 at Yellowstone.

Look at the size of the quakes. 8.8, 7.1, 9.0,.....7.3?

I can here you from here in little ole Adelaide. 4:32pm on the 15th here....but it'll be in your time me thinks.
edit on 15-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Cmon people, I missed the location but hey, I got the strength right...any credit? Or am I clutching at straws?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Not a doom one by any means, but noticed we had an aftershock 4.0 off Vancouver Island this morning. Local news says there have been lots of aftershocks since the 6.3, but this is the first one I've noticed showing up on USGS maps.
Let's see if I can newbie post a link without having to fix it...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 15-9-2011 by OceanWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

.... I'd say straws. If it were near Cali... then maybe. But there are earthquakes every single day. And often times decent sizes.... so.... straws my friend. But - I loved the thread! And it made sense with all the info presented. So, I still say

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

ya, I will give you a star for that one... impressive.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by ignant

Dare I say a 7.3 at Yellowstone.

Look at the size of the quakes. 8.8, 7.1, 9.0,.....7.3?

I can here you from here in little ole Adelaide. 4:32pm on the 15th here....but it'll be in your time me thinks.

by golly i think you were right?

there was a 7.3 in FIJI and a 6.0ish in Cuba??

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ok here's my theory

Chile = 8.8
New Zealand = 7.1
Japan = 9.0 (which is +0.2 from previous full rotation)
Fiji = 7.3 (which is +0.2 from previous full rotation)

You know what the difference is?

The side of the Sun we are on.

With Chile and Japan, Earth was Between the Sun and 'Unknown' object = Earth being pulled on both sides
With New Zealand and Fiji, Sun was between Earth and 'Unknown' object = Earth being pulled on only one side

Makes sense to me. The effect isn't as strong because we aren't in between the 2 energetic bodies.

+

I worked it out Elenins alignments more precisely. It seems Elenin has either changed speed over the months or there is another factor I am not comprehending.

The below are 2D alignment dates as precise as I can get them:

Aug 23, 2008 + 181days =
Feb 20, 2009 + 188days (seems to have sped up) =
Aug 27, 2009 + 183days (Then slowed down) =
Feb 27, 2010 + 191days (Then sped up again) =
Sep 5, 2010 + 190days (Then slightly slowed down) =
Mar 14, 2011 + 196days (Then sped up again) =
Sep 26, 2011........

This speeding up and slowing down could be attributed to maybe a 'rubber band' effect on the Comet from 'Nibiru's' magnetic/gravitational field pull vs our Sun's pull.

I don't know but I think I may be onto something. How does a comet slow down and speed up like that without being under intelligent control?

You'd have to say some sort of interaction with our massive gravitational object, the Sun, and another unknown object of large mass/gravity.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
ignoring the Elenin points - looking forward to seeing if a 9.2 hits on March 22nd

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Since I try to be as unbiased as possible. Here are two things to consider.

A) Elenin is gone.... Disintegrated... And better yet there is nothing trailing it either.

B) California was hit by an earthquake on Sept 15
www.irishweatheronline.com...

It was only a 3.5 so thats a regular thursday for them... but yes the crazy preacher was right.

I don't like to grasp at straws trying to prove or dispove anything. If there is some doomsday event coming I want to know about it and I will help do the research. Unfortunately the facts don't support it... Wait why I am I saying unfortunately... I sound like a doomsdayer now.

edit on 16-9-2011 by centrifugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

A bit of a disclaimer: This is normally not my speed.... But hey, what could be better for this forum?

Amusing...ludicrous...and spooky all rolled into one very interesting youtube video.

A perfect trifecta of ATS entertainment and discussion.

See also:

188 days

Enjoy!

ETA:

Of course, if you are really going for symmetry, wouldn't New Madrid be implicated rather than California as he has it drawn?

Just sayin'

edit on 12-9-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

Because of this ATS post I found Pastor Paul on youtube and feel truly blessed to be watching his posts, and listening in to his radio show on the Liberty Broadcasting Network, so thankyou Loam! He is a great man and to those who say he is all in it for money you couldn't be more wrong. Yes there are pastors out there who are rich milking money off their congregation which is sickening but pastor paul comes from a small church in Indiana which you can see does not make the millions other churches do, i.e. it isn't some huge congregation with big screen LED tv's etc. His coffee cups are like $8 each, not much and it spreads the word, this is his job! How much money do you make on your job? I think it is good to give to a church that is not well off and has a good pastor who is there to help others and a blessing to do so.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I take it the was no earthquake on sept 25? awe well maybe this month

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join