It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Omaha NE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I was on my way home from work tonight, and for the first time ever, I saw something completely unexplainable. At about 9:15, it moved South East. I noticed it just over 144th and Pacific (For people familiar with the area) and if I was to explain what it seemed to look like.... It had a triangle like end abiout 40 degree angle and a much more gradual triangle on the other end about 20 degrees. I could not see any details on what it actually looked like as far as color because it was dark, but it had about 5-6 little white/yellow lights and one red light. Besides the overall shape and complete lack of sound, it was the size of a large airplane and when I noticed it, it was too close not to make a sound. The lights did not blink but did seem to turn off for a couple seconds and come back on which was also strange.
The most strange thing I noticed was the way it flew, it seemed to go side to side and up in down almost like a kite but still flew amazingly fast. Seemed to cross about 5-6 miles in about 30 seconds but didnt seem to move like that. It didn't occur to me until later that when I was on my phone with my dad, it was cutting in and out and it wasn't till I noticed the object which had passed over my car shortly before, that was when the phone reception went back to normal. Unfortunately, my phone sucks and would never capture it in the sky so I didn't try. But I just wanted to share as this was a feeling like nothing else and I was very happy after decades of watching the sky, that I saw something that gave me goosbumps it was so cool.
Thats all, please feel free if anyone from this area saw or heard anything similar.

join