It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can only guess that it's the gods warnings!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So for the last few years I've had strange events and interactions happen in my life. I know it's very cliche to say that I feel like it's all building up to something. But sadly enough I do. I know we live in a time where gods don't appoint kings or direct warfare. We don't live to make the gods smile upon us.

We deffinately don't prey to the gods for harvest or prosperity. We have in some ways abondoned them. Because we have strayed to far out on our own that we think we don't need them anymore. And they've allowed it to happen. But not without consequence.

I happen to believe that demi-gods walk this earth. I also believe the gods intervene in our lives. I also believe there is still glory to be found. I still believe in heroes.

Sounds rediculous right? Do you believe in Jesus? He was a demi-god! Do you believe Noah was real? He was a demi-god! How about Gilgamesh or Samson? All demi-gods!

Whose to say there aren't Perseus's out there in todays world? What if Nikola Tesla was a demi-god? A son of Apollo?

Depends on how you look at religious dogmas I guess!

But you see I've been abducted by aliens! I've also been contacted by these "gods" who the Mediterranean tribes worshiped. Or so it seems in my eyes! I could just be a retarded maniac. Time will tell.

So since my first abduction which was somewhere around 9-10 yrs old. I've been on a mission to discovering all that I can about our solar system,universe,earth, and our history,government, and religions.

And I've gotta say. Theres alot being kept from us. As if you didn't feel that or know it already. Alot of you havent been abducted but have seen strange things. Thats why you are here. Looking for answers and living experiences through other peoples stories. You been slightly awakened but haven't had the whole eye opening experience.

So just accept what you've been given. Allow it to put you on a journey of research and discovery. And come up with ideas on your own. Just because the majority says no doesn't mean you have to.

I'll get flamed for posting this thread. I'm dead sure of it. But I don't care I'll walk away knowing and believing what I do. Because I'm the one that has walked in MY shoes. So on with the point of the thread.

I've been having on and off dreams of the future. Every time it's a little different setting and something is happening. But it all reverts to one thing.

1. dream in particular was of my eyes focused on the sky and like in ID4 their was a huge space ship about the size of a small city. and the only thing I can think to compare it to in religious texts are Vimmanas.(I'm sure thats spelled wrong)

Another dream I was stanfing inside of a craft. Looking down at an earth like planet. And a male voice was speaking to me. I couldn't see where the source was but it was deffinately inside the craft with me. And I was asking questions about humans and greys. Example: How man planets have the greys conquered? How many planets do humans inhabit? If the dream is true grey's have us beat and must be an older species then us or just don't destroy themselves like we do.

One recent dream featured a Ufo in the sky at night only light visible on it and people saying wtf is that. ANd for some reason I knew it was a future event and I knew it had to be tied into everything my life has becomes enveloped in.

Last night's dream featured weird tattoo's on a couple of band members that looks eerily similar to crop circles. And they were explaining that the symbols symbolized the return. I heard different names but the one that stays with me to this point was "the cobra king". I was also shown spells that belong in Ed Simons necronomicon that are not their. I can't remember specifics but I remember it was a very simple chant. Vividly I think I was told that I needed it to help protect earth.

Another dream I've had that ties into all this. I'm a priest and millions of people are standing in a long line. And I remember that is was like the human race was being judged by "gods". I remember cutting people in line saying something like your not in a hurry to be judged are you. As I wanted my judging over with in a hurry. But it started out with me working on some txt for some god.

There just dreams I know that. I've read and watched movies that could have brought these dreams on. I know all this. But I also know the events that has happened in my life.

I don't think 2012 is what most expect. I think the answer lies in the past. Besides...All religions claim that god will come back! What better time then the galactic alignment!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Best of luck to you and your dealings with the aliens, or gods...

I could just be a retarded maniac.

I did not say a word.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
One thing more. In the dream with the "Vimannas" their was 2 different kinds of ships. And for some reason I think they were warring with eachother. If that is true I can't help but think back to this painting:

edit on 12-9-2011 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

This?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There are definitely a few demi-gods on this earth. Most of them hide because they have seen what happens to the ones who stand up in this day and age.

They are waiting for the city to destroy itself, then they will emerge and help rebuild it into a society ruled by integrity, and truth; and true understanding and love for mankind.

But the city has to destroy itself first.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I fixed the link and yeah!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Sometimes dreams are more fun than reality. I think if you want to believe they relate to each other, you will find ways for them to do just that. Or simply find some kind of conviction in the belief.

Unfortunately, that idea has spawned movies like Inception. Which... would've made the world a better place if it just stayed inside someones head.

edit on 12-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If it wasn't for dreams we would still be cavemen! If it wasn't for dreams we wouldn't be able to look back and say hey you know what if we had kept our minds open. We could have prevented Hitler and Nazi Germany. B/c many people including German psyche some 100 years before. Predicted the third reich!

I think we turn down the notion that some people are given visions b/c were not the ones whose recieving them. It's a complex that keeps us in the garbage society today!

I'm not saying I'm right. I'm not saying anything. I'm saying do some research and make your own conclusions. Check the philosophy thread and tell me we all don't feel something in our sub-consciousness.

To me it's no coincidence.

Life goes on!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The thing is we don't believe in gods,demi-gods,or flying chariots. So why in the hell would we believe or listen to "Oracles"?

Unless some false psychic is telling us good fortune is ahead so they will take our money.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
What you put here says it all

Originally posted by metalholic

But you see I've been abducted by aliens! I've also been contacted by these "gods" who the Mediterranean tribes worshiped. Or so it seems in my eyes! I could just be a retarded maniac.

you had me until Alien abduction partner but that kinda blew it out of proportion. may I suggest a shrink? Or counseling to clear you mind possibly?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
But there is no galactic alignment besides the one that occurs every year.

11. When most of the planets align in 2012 and planet Earth is in the center of the Milky Way, what will the effects of this be on planet Earth? Could it cause a pole shift, and if so what could we expect?

There is no planet alignment in 2012 or any other time in the next several decades. As to the Earth being in the center of the Milky Way, I don’t know what this phrase means. If you are referring to the Milky Way Galaxy, we are rather far toward the edge of this spiral galaxy, some 30,000 light years from the center. We circle the galactic center in a period of 225-250 million years, always keeping approximately the same distance. Concerning a pole shift, I also don’t know what this means. If it means some sudden change in the position of the pole (that is, the rotation axis of the Earth), then that is impossible, as noted in the answer to Question 10. What many websites do discuss is the alignment of the Earth and Sun with the center of the Milky Way in the constellation of Sagittarius. This happens every December, with no bad consequences, and there is no reason to expect 2012 to be different from any other year.

Source

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Do you say that because you have examined all the evidence put forth? Have you done the necessary research to tell me I need to see a shrink?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Oh but there is our solar system orbits around the black hole at the center!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So what news and revelations can you tell us?
What insights have you gleaned?
Perhap's also important is, what did these 'gods' look like?

new topics

top topics

join