It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO`s in the bronx...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Has anyone see this in NY ? is this real?

UFO`s in the bronx...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Those are chinese lanterns. There was another thread about it back when it happened a few weeks ago.

Also,Im from The Bronx...and didnt see any of this that night.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"Meteor shower?"
"Make a wish?"
"You won't see this again for 30 more years?" Say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? (and these are the same people who vote for your president. I'm just sayin')

But if this wasn't so irritating to listen to, I'd say this is very VERY interesting. I hope someone follows up on this!

Very good OP.
S&F

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEAR420
Those are chinese lanterns. There was another thread about it back when it happened a few weeks ago.

No offense and this is NOT directed at you but I am so sick of hearing 'it's Chinese lanterns' without an iota of proof.
All of a sudden someone's opinion is good enough?

So is this how it works?.....If it's an terrestrial opinion, no proof is needed.
If it's an extraterrestrial opinion then, pony-up the proof.

Talk about hypocrisy!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEAR420

You're thinking about this thread,www.abovetopsecret.com... The sighting (Chinese Lanterns) happened before Hurricane Irene hit. This video was uploaded 9/4/11 & "This video was uploaded from an Android phone.", so there's a good chance these are two different events.

Of course this video fits into the Chinese lantern perspective.

I love the commentary! I think I've actually worked with these people before, they sound so familiar

"That's a UFOs!"
"Yo, we should put this on the news, right? Make them pay for it!"

A Spanish speaking gentleman seems to think these are Chinese lanterns but the camera man & the woman disagree

Here's the video embedded (how to embed: paste qY7Lge4Mhw0&feature=player_embedded#!, not the entire address)

edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

I love the commentary! I think I've actually worked with these people before, they sound so familiar

You mean in a Jerry Springer kinda way, right? Just checkin'.

'Make a wish'......I guess that is funny because it's soooooooooooooooo stupid. I bet she closed her eyes and wished she would find out who her mama's-baby-daddy really is!

"it won't be back for 30 years'......

Yeah, that is pretty entertaining huh?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Now THIS (that was said to be Chinese lanterns on Aug 26 in the Bronx) looks less like Chinese Lanterns than this one in this thread.

I'm going to finish watching it but the 'triangle' looks way too common to dismiss this as lanterns.
But, I have 6 more minutes to go.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thats the one! I searched & couldnt seem to find it. Thanks for that.

new topics

top topics

join