It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Threatens "9/11:Press for Truth".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here's some interesting information I came across at the intelhub.This article claims that the producers of 9/11 press for truth have been legally threatened by the CIA for discovering the identity of two CIA analysts who executed the Tenet-Black-Blee cover-up.

A live audio clip can be heard at the source provided below where Nowosielski and Duffy gave the first names of the analysts.A second show was going to be broadcasted later to reveal the full identities of the alleged CIA analysts,but due to the threat the show didn't air.
Also the producers website has been shutdown as well.(Link is below)
Source

Source for article

On Thursday, September 8, 2011, the CIA issued legal threats against producers Ray Nowosielski and John Duffy on their discovery of the identities of the two key CIA analysts who executed the Tenet-Black-Blee cover-up in the case of two key 9/11 hijackers. The analysts were referred to only by first names initially, but were going to be fully named in a follow up segment.

Audio source
(Alternative source)
Source

edit on 12-9-2011 by Daedal because: added text

edit on 12-9-2011 by Daedal because: added source

edit on 12-9-2011 by Daedal because: grammar

edit on 12-9-2011 by Daedal because: revised post heading

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

lol and the hole just keeps getting deeper...but hey...it's the CIA remember? gotta cover-up the cover-up that covered-up the cover-up...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
CIA panic? LOL! They should panic.
People are waking up. What did they expect?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by Daedal

lol and the hole just keeps getting deeper...but hey...it's the CIA remember? gotta cover-up the cover-up that covered-up the cover-up...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4ab8ced0f29.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
"...Is this real life?"

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1825114
"...Is this real life?"

I haven't been able to hear the audio clip due to a subscription is needed.The Blee cover-up has been the subject of much debate surrounding the CIA's failure to dislose information pertaining to events leading upto 9/11.

If you are interested in knowing more about this,you can use the link below for information.
Source

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Okay don't know how much water this holds but I have found the link to the podcast mentioned in the OP.
Source

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that the CIA did threatened them they did produce Press For Truth.They can't get to the Jersey Girls so they will go after the makers of the documentary they exposed Rich Blee's role in this entire mess and the desk officers as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
edit on 12-9-2011 by EmilNomel because: no comment

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I take a look at this thread yesterday - Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out

And then I look at this thread, and the only word I can say is - LOL

Heres the interview with the CIA agent who had foreknowledge about the 9/11 attacks from the secrecykills website:

edit on 13-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I take a look at this thread yesterday - Enough with the dishonest behaviour Truthers - I'm calling you out

And then I look at this thread, and the only word I can say is - LOL

Heres the interview with the CIA agent who had foreknowledge about the 9/11 attacks from the secrecykills website:

edit on 13-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Its amazing that a failed CIA op caused all of this, and people just go on denying the facts..

YES the government was at fault.... Not in the way the truthers are thinking though

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

How can you be so sure that it's not in the way the truthers think....the fact this guy wasnt getting the reports he should of been getting, shows there was something going on that he didnt know about, and he only guesses at what that could be.....still looks to me that its more than possible that certain individuals in the CIA had an operation going on that included bringing down the WTC/etc with the help of foreigners with the aim to blame muslim terrorists. He's not going to come out and talk too much against all his mates from the CIA, as he said he is freinds with Geroge Tenet, and some of the smug looks he gives reek of "I'm soooo much better than you, I've got you wrappped around my finger".

The only thing this comes close to proving is that, due to some mystery operation this guy was not given reports he should of been given.

My opinion hasnt changed not only did the CIA/government allow this to happen they also encouraged and went out of thier way to take part in it.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I guess now they are going to tweak the official story a bit to make it sound more plausible and explain how the FBI came to know identities of the "hijackers" within hours of the event, but somehow couldn't prevent the event itself.

That guy's guess as to why CIA didn't inform the FBI is hilarious. They were trying to turn these al Qaeda activists and recruit them as informers? With what offers did they plan to turn them? Aren't these guys supposed to be those dying to get their 72 virgins in heaven? Did the CIA plan to offer them a few virgins here itself as a trade off?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

YES the government was at fault.... Not in the way the truthers are thinking though

Which government, he's saying in interview that white-house was withheld from information about terrorist plot. CIA knew about it, and let them roll out their plan as a decoy if necessary through preparations, and scape-goats afterwards. Credible ones, because they truly sat in those airplanes. But i'm sure there is more to it. Proffesional pilots said that such maneovuers are extremely hard and nigh-impossible for student pilots. More likely plane were guided into the towers just to make sure.
Al-quaida was just an element in bigger black-op operation, they provided ones to blame for media and national enemy for years afterwards.CIA was another tool, along with SA intelligence (which binladen was most likely connected with). Everyone played their role just fine. But proofs are still there.
They wanted make something of magnitude never seen before, so people woudnt even have point of reference.
Gov is just a puppets, those ones holding the strings are to blame.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You do not mess with the CIA...they can and will get you!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

i wouldn't be so quick to assume that. Shortly after 911 it was case closed, no way to know it was coming, no one could have possibly anticipated the attacks.

THEN those pesky truthers got involved and proved, well, actually, you knew a bunch, and in fact, were drilling for planes striking buildings including the pentagon in the weeks leading up to the attack, and possibly drilling during the attacks.

so then the goal post moved. Then it became, well, yeah, we did kinda know, we were kinda warned, and we did anticipate and plan for planes as missiles. But, we just totally dropped the ball, our bad, oopsie.

So since the truthers started digging, they changed the tune to "government error" and this plays into that but doesn't address the countless other problems with the official version of events.

Anyways, they didn't threaten "Press for Truth" because they discovered the identities, they went after them because they intended to RELEASE those identities in a follow up report.

I'm all for disclosure and finally proving this one way or the other, but not if it means risking someones life, and that's exactly what this would have done, put those analysts lives in danger.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw

How can you be so sure that it's not in the way the truthers think....the fact this guy wasnt getting the reports he should of been getting, shows there was something going on that he didnt know about, and he only guesses at what that could be.....still looks to me that its more than possible that certain individuals in the CIA had an operation going on that included bringing down the WTC/etc with the help of foreigners with the aim to blame muslim terrorists. He's not going to come out and talk too much against all his mates from the CIA, as he said he is freinds with Geroge Tenet, and some of the smug looks he gives reek of "I'm soooo much better than you, I've got you wrappped around my finger".

The only thing this comes close to proving is that, due to some mystery operation this guy was not given reports he should of been given.

My opinion hasnt changed not only did the CIA/government allow this to happen they also encouraged and went out of thier way to take part in it.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

Because the mainstream truthers dont believe muslims were involved, they dont believe Osama or Al qaeda was involved.... They don't believe that the planes that hit were the ones that the MSM and government reported. That is why the truthers are not correct. The reason the CIA kept quiet was because of the fact that the CIA was trying to turn the two terrorists, and failed.... it was only after the failed attempt that they tried to right the wrongs only slightly.... If they had admitted to their failures, many would have lost their jobs, and as you know, even when people are wrong, they wont step down due to greed...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good catch... more eyes... less lies..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The disturbing part is that we knew this a few weeks after 911.

My guess is that if you locate the guys who were supposedly on those planes you will find out that they were initially included in the plot but it was overlooked they got out.

Getting closer to the truth it seems.....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
9/11 and the CIA...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join