It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting thought on Ghosts, Are they real or stored data ?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by swissnic

The land your house is on probably has a history to it, that would explain why. Do some research into that area and find out what happened on the land if any was even recorded anyways.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Subbam

I've been a casual lurker for some time now and decided I needed to start posting or drop out.
I like the way you voiced your theory on this topic. I do believe this is a widespread and commonly held theory.
I would like to add something I've been coming across quite a bit lately. And that is the idea of doppelgangers. I have a theory about them that goes along with the residual haunting theory. I refer to them as 'Living Residuals'. Same theory as a residual type ghost with a slight twist. I believe many of those reported could be categorized as such. The difference being that a simple residual will be seen after the person has passed, and the living residual will be seen while the "twin" is still living. The recorded actions just begin their 'playback' sooner than expected.
Thank you for reading, and I hope I wasn't too long winded.
Jav

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Javelina
reply to post by Subbam

I've been a casual lurker for some time now and decided I needed to start posting or drop out.
I like the way you voiced your theory on this topic. I do believe this is a widespread and commonly held theory.
I would like to add something I've been coming across quite a bit lately. And that is the idea of doppelgangers. I have a theory about them that goes along with the residual haunting theory. I refer to them as 'Living Residuals'. Same theory as a residual type ghost with a slight twist. I believe many of those reported could be categorized as such. The difference being that a simple residual will be seen after the person has passed, and the living residual will be seen while the "twin" is still living. The recorded actions just begin their 'playback' sooner than expected.
Thank you for reading, and I hope I wasn't too long winded.
Jav

That sounds fascinating especially considering the theory that the past, future, and present all exist at the same time. Is there any more to this theory? If so, please go on.

<< 1   >>

join