It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A review...."The Debt"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I probably would have passed this film by except that Helen Mirren who I met and liked when I worked on "Love Ranch" www.imdb.com...

She was fantastic in this film "The Debt" as was all the cast. Great story/screenplay, direction, outstanding matching of locations with the periods the film was set in. Fantastic characterizations of people that you could care about. At times the plot seemed to wander with so many flashbacks but this was a very good movie.

1/2
edit on 12-9-2011 by whaaa because: because you told me to

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99
Quit ruining ATS!
twitter.com...
www.movieforums.com...
www.movie-vault.com...

I know there are plenty of mods and members that probably agree with you; that I'm ruining ATS. What do you suggest?
And might I suggest; if you really feel strongly about my threads and posts ruining ATS: please feel free to use the alert or complaint features; I'm sure you will find a receptive audience.

edit on 12-9-2011 by whaaa because: oHrU12

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Whaaa, I always read and appreciate your reviews.
The fact that you put them in the Movies section is perfect, as they're reviews on movies.

I don't think this member was ever around when BTS was a whole seperate site to ATS.
Now BTS is just the bottom half of the page and some ATS frequenters (probably not respected regulars) tend to believe that BTS should be here.

But were would we come for the Lol's?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's not like this forum is for discussing the conspiracy theories in movies...it's for discussing movies, pretty pure and simple. Reviews are of course perfectly in line with this forum's purposes. These forums (like Television, Music, etc.) are more social forums, not the hardcore conspiracy discussions.

new topics

top topics

join