It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detect Any Odd or Irrational behavior with friends or family??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just asking because almost everyone I know is acting ultra sensitive and peculiar!!

Anyone notice??

Thankyou

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Nope.....maybe its you???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Harvest moon tonight. Everyone acts a little odd during full moons

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If 65% of all US families are dysfunctional then could be said if they were acting normal then that would be out of character?? Because I gotta tell you my family....N-U-T-S... an I would be worried if I came home to anything other than chaos...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
well. is it a close group of friends? all female? if not ill go about my way, but it is possible...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
[ The only thing I have noticed is my nerves are shot for some reason. My friend in Egypt was very testy when I spoke to him. Other than that everything seemed normal.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah, sort of, but it's a full moon tonight, so it makes sense. People are always weird around the full moon.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

maybe its the moon, we just had a full moon and peeps can act a little different...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

maybe some friends or co-workers had a tough week-end because of the anniversary. perhaps, as our female co-worker says in the cubicle land in The Office quips, some folks have "a case of the Mondays".

i'm confident many will respond with stories of odd & irrational behavior of friends & family. not only is it a numbers game - not everyone is happy all the time - it is that way with each thread of this nature, time and time again.

you buy a red Volkswagon and two weeks later you realize red Volkswagons are all over the place. perception is what it's all about.

to be Topic specific, all is well in LargeFries land. with as much psychoactive medications and sedatives as i take, it usually is. thanks for asking.

edit on 9/12/2011 by LargeFries because: typo: in in

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I hear you. Quite a few of my associates seem to be "off" since the weekend. Full moon makes as much sense as anything though.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanternOfDiogenes
If 65% of all US families are dysfunctional then could be said if they were acting normal then that would be out of character?? Because I gotta tell you my family....N-U-T-S... an I would be worried if I came home to anything other than chaos...

excellent point. i too once lived in the land of Drama Trauma, where the volume was high and the insanity, ignorance and alcohol abuse was ritual. turning 18 changed that real quick.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have noticed for the past few months actually people around me, not friends or family only, but people everywhere I go. Hostile, un friendly, mouthy, impatient, rude, even more racist than usual, hating everyone or thing...I could go on and on. Seems like everyone is getting closer to a boiling point.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bwah-ha-ha-ha! My evil subsonic global brainwave disconbobulator is working.

You puny Earthlings don't stand a chance.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
I have noticed for the past few months actually people around me, not friends or family only, but people everywhere I go. Hostile, un friendly, mouthy, impatient, rude, even more racist than usual, hating everyone or thing...I could go on and on. Seems like everyone is getting closer to a boiling point.
. Yes, and for me it started before the full moon. Even the most docile in my family is acting up.
I have bowed to just stay home and keep the ringer off my phone. I don't work so wtf.
Its like being with a bunch of 2 year olds fighting over toys.

I also feel like a raging beeotch, but I normally do when I'm provoked and hurt.

Whatever it is I hope it passes. BTW, no drugs involved.
Just mean behavior over stupid things.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Bwah-ha-ha-ha! My evil subsonic global brainwave disconbobulator is working.

You puny Earthlings don't stand a chance.
Oh damn its you!!! I love ya, I could never get mad at you screwing with our heads.
Just make it better before YOU get zapped
. I will send you a voodoo from the islands.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Nope.....maybe its you???
Of course its me.
Live alone?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Just telling someone the same thing. I am all over the place for work all day long, and I noticed the last week or so, that receptionist are unfriendly and seem stressed, clients sound unhappy, clerks in stores are very serious...something is afoot...I am trying to figure it out.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yea, um, I just bought extra insurance... If you knew me you would know how extremely out of character this is. Everybody I know is out of sync. We are all antsy, and waiting for what? Who knows.

So many contributing factors, full moon, false-flag day, the politico's incessant rhetoric, extreme drought, financial crisis, spiritual crisis...... it goes on and on.

It is a wonder that we aren't all at the end of our metaphorical ropes.

People are acting strangely, it is quite apparent. Should you be looking for reasoning, just take your pick.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
Yea, um, I just bought extra insurance... If you knew me you would know how extremely out of character this is. Everybody I know is out of sync. We are all antsy, and waiting for what? Who knows.

So many contributing factors, full moon, false-flag day, the politico's incessant rhetoric, extreme drought, financial crisis, spiritual crisis...... it goes on and on.

It is a wonder that we aren't all at the end of our metaphorical ropes.

People are acting strangely, it is quite apparent. Should you be looking for reasoning, just take your pick.

false flag day?

Is that Monday through Friday or on the weekends as well?... errr, you talking about something much more specific?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When you hit mid century evenyone seems nuts or odd to a certain degree. You'll start to notice who has narcissum personality disorder, who is sociopathic, who is angry or depressed, who is always late, who lies, who is irresponsible, who steals stuff, who takes advantage, who plays favorites in your own family/ friends group. These people will never change, their behaviour patterns are well established. Maybe a full moon accentuates these traits. I have a mother in law who enjoys stabbing me in the back, everytime I forgive her she does it again. I avoid her like the plague. Best advice avoid all the weirdos. Best of Luck!
edit on 12-9-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join