It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumped Universes? Skipped Time?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree about patterns. So odd, at times. There was a 5 month period many years ago that my keyboard would type "if if if" on it's own. I cleaned the keyboard many times, especially after this began of course, so it wasn't stuck keys. Always that one word, always three times. There is a three digit number that appears regularly in my life.

Perhaps they are clues, sprinkled through our time lines? But then by whom? Ourselves, before we incarnate, maybe.

We may never know. At least not while we're here

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Welcome to the club.
This is happening to more and more of us and more often. As to what is causing it or what "it" even is, is any ones guess at this point. All I can say for sure it what you have described is a space time anomaly. Different people call them different names but what it all comes down to is that there was a shift in the local fabric of space time. Now the fun begins.

Yeah, OP like fixer said, welcome to the club. Time itself has been messed with, (Montauk) more than once, and we are having a lot of anomalies of late here too. I wake up some days and everything is a little different. A car trip that should take an hour only takes 40 minutes.
We all having weird dreams, a visions, and energy bursts within our bodies. Strange time we live in.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Is any of this really new, though? Maybe it's new to us but has been going on forever. How do we know generations past weren't dealing with the same things? World wide communication is hundreds of times better now than it was just 20 years ago so maybe all of these things are normal, we just get to talk about it more.

Besides, I've never heard someone say, "I had the most average dream last night!"

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There are dozens of time slips threads on ATS. I picked this one at random to bump. I find the whole time slip phenomenon so interesting. I have had a few my self over the years which I have posted here on ATS. I bumped them thread in hopes to hear of some time slips that I have not heard yet.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by Alora

I think you're crazy or lying or suffering distorted thinking or all 3.

Although I'm not sure what the difference between crazy and distorted thinking is.

But anyway, do you honestly understand what you're saying?

You're asking me to believe that there's a time/space distortion, like on Star Trek.
edit on 12-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I doubt the OP even cares what you believe .
He just put his experience on here because ,to him , it seemed weird .
Get over yourself .

DP

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I too used to laugh at such experiences , until it happened to me .
Things like ...... My favourite book having a different ending . People I have never met who swear they have known me for years . Buildings appearing almost overnight where there was just wasteground before .

I don't laugh any more .

DP

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Set two metronomes to different speeds and eventually and only for a short while they will be in sync' !!! .

Sorry for being vague , but those of you that are truly awake will understand what I mean .

edit on 15-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, I saw a thread in the "Secret Societies" part of ATS this morning, I posted a reply to that thread, and now it's gone, the thread is simply gone, and it's not "closed" with a X picture like all closed threads have. It simply doesn't exist anymore.

Parallel Universe?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
I too used to laugh at such experiences , until it happened to me .
Things like ...... My favourite book having a different ending . People I have never met who swear they have known me for years . Buildings appearing almost overnight where there was just wasteground before .

I don't laugh any more .

DP

You sound like me. I too used to laugh at such experiences. But once it happens to you it is no longer funny. I have had books and movies to have different endings. People saying they know me that I have never met or people saying they do not know me when I know them. Houses and buildings appearing and disappearing over night or moving across the street. As you said, I don't laugh any more

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Beautiful mystery. Embrace it I suppose, then move forward with as much awareness as you felt upon discovering the glitch in your matrix for lack of better wording. This is significant.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My personal theory is that you (we) move between universes that are so close in resemblance to our own that often you won't even be aware of the change.

Example: Universe A and B are identical except for one minor difference from your perspective, say, a tree that never fell down in a storm.

If you were not there to bear witness to the events of that tree or if you simply never paid attention to the tree, moving between the two you would never even know. It could have fallen down and then reappeared upright, but you may not even notice it.

For you, the dog needing to go outside gave you a reference from which to notice the difference between the worlds. But had the dog not needed to go out, you might have jumped to the dimension where you didn't open the door before you opened the door in the first dimension, rather than after which is what happened.

Some believe that every single thing that 'can' happen, marks a point where dimensions or timelines split. But my belief is that the good majority of those universes that are created in the moments where something 'can' happen become so similar they just merge back into each other rather than successfully branching out.

So perhaps the dimensions created with you letting the dog out or not ended up resulting in an path so close that they merged back together. Where you were left with the thoughts of two selves.

One where you know you let the dog out, and the other where you question if you really did that or if you only imagined it, because that other self did not let the dog out. Both sides questioning, makes it easy to write it off as nothing more than a lapse of memory.

Video recording would never help to prove such a thing since the camera would only originate from one of the 2 merged universe and you would have no cross reference. This is probably a phenomena that only humans can perceive. I believe the Double Slit experiment supports this. The outcome of the path of the subatomic particles are based on our observations not the laws of physics as we currently understand them.

If you were not there to open the door, then the universe would have both opened and not opened the door. Your reality followed one path by way of observation in the universe and thus you were able to compare the two.

It's a whacky whacky world!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Alora
The minute details of this story are important so soldier through to the end

Last Tuesday, approximately 4:30 AM, I had been awake for about 2 hours. During that time I posted on Facebook, replied to emails, drank a glass of water, and made coffee. I have two husky/golden retriever dogs: one red, one black. The black dog circled in front of the sliding glass door, indicating she needed to go outside. I got off the couch, walked to the door, removed the wood block that ensures someone from the outside can't open it, unlocked it, and opened the door. Both dogs went into the dark morning. I closed the door, locked it, replaced the wood.

I walked into the kitchen, poured the coffee, added creamer, stirred, carried the coffee into the living room, sat on the couch, placed the cup on the TV tray next to the laptop, and began typing again. Perhaps one sentence typed later, the red dog nudged my arm, his normal signal that he wants petted.

I jumped and gave a small startled scream. There he sat, wagging his tail, waiting to be petted. I look for the black dog and find her curled in a ball asleep on the same couch I'm sitting on, two cushions down.

I checked the door: locked with wood block in place. I should have checked the time, but I didn't. To be honest, I was shaken up. Not frightened, but intrigued and dazed.

What happened, I don't know. It wasn't a false awakening because the Facebook posts and emails exist, proof I was truly awake. The details are important to show I didn't fall asleep.

I needed to share this with like-minded people. Mostly for my own peace of mind (assuming there is any left, lol). Thanks for reading.

Something similar happened to me and my 10-year-old son - we lost a whole day. Here's the link to my story: LINK

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join