It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th grade 9/11 history lesson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
the protocols tell us straight out what they have done to the schools.....

We have fooled, bemused and corrupted the youth of the goyim by rearing them in principles and theories which are known to us to be false although it is by us that they have been inculcated.
misclassified.cz.cc...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

little kind words go along way... thank you for yours. On the same the note I take my hat off to you for being an interested and caring parent, methinks your daughter is very lucky and very loved.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Despite the fact Bin Laden was on video years before the attack saying he'd like the US to be attacked in such a way and that it's pretty well known with - shock, horror - a little unknown thing called "evidence" (whatever that means) that the Saudis were not only behind it but fully supported it.

Yep, history being changed by teaching kids what actually happened that day and not filling their heads with crazy and unfounded conspiracy theories about inside jobs and the like.

Maybe you should become a teacher, I heard science classes have a shortage in crazies who think we were all put here as is by an invisible entity or that we never actually landed on the Moon.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest[/i

Excuse-me, you didn't read my post, Did you?
She is being taught about 9/11 as part of History...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Oh my!!! I won't go into what I do for a living....Let me just say this your not allowed to be a crazy...Not saying that some aren't ,just saying if they are they need a Doctor give them permission to keep there licence..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

We all have choices,my choice was as stated in my post, was to remove my child from the system.That is the answer I believe you are seaking from me.As a child I was sooooo hurt when I found out that I was lied to about Santa,the easter bunny and the tooth fairy all in one day.I was rather young at the time and the pain was my first lesson that people lie and the lies came from my family! It was a harsh truth,so is the fact that as a nation we cannot trust the government.Our children ARE the future.Children are people too,they understand more than you think and the most important lesson they need to learn/trust is you as a parent.Children at a tender age emmulate everything you do,I chose not to violate that trust,I am a parent who lives,talks,walks the life of truth and as an example for a solid foundation for her.Our nation is not going to change untill we do,it starts with us,then we should as parents do the next right thing.I understand your delima,it is a matter of choice,what is most important to you.I will ignore your personal slurs for now and hope you see this post as something to really ponder.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by beammeup

I'm sorry if I offended your beliefs if you knew me personally, you would know I respect people that choose to home-school as I do you...For me though It is in noway the right choice...I would probably have her taken by her father for my radical idealism....but that's another story all together...
edit on 14-9-2011 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

Oh one more thing for you maybe to laugh at...I always told my daughter the truth about Santa, but when she went over to her fathers she played along with Santa.A year ago I told him she knows there is no Santa.
He was so mad, her father,he said he had to hang up on me now because if he didn't he was going to go off.
LOL

I do try to make her a little more mainstream do to the ridicule my brother and I faced...
I didn't mean to suggest your not doing the best for you child.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join