It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul wins Florida Debate...Before It Even Happens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

None of the other candidates are even viable. Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abilitiy

If there are so many other good candidates out there that have integrity and that have the best interest of The People at heart....why are we not seeing THEIR supporters here on ATS? All we see are attempts to bash Ron Paul.....

Do I need to say more? Doesn't this speak for itself?

Support grows more each day.......good luck to the opposition.....you will surely need it. The media can spin it any way they want. The VOTERS WILL SPEAK....

RON PAUL 2012!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Guess what, Outkast....when someone truly knows their candidate's beliefs and views, it is not necessary for them to analyze the words of every debate question that candidate answers. That is what it means to truly know the candidate you support. I don't wonder what Ron Paul's beliefs are and have no need to know how he'll answer the questions to make a decision who my choice for president will be. Ron Paul's ideas and views have been the same for over thirty years. I doubt if he's gonna throw any curve balls tonight....unlike the rest of the candidates....who flip-flop, lie, and exaggerate until their noses are 25 feet long.

What would you say to a Romeny supporter who said that to you while you are trying to tell them something about Ron Paul???

Would you praise them for their dedication and knowledge of the candidate they support...or would you ridicule them for being closed minded???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When is the Debate, and what makes Floridians any more predictable than anybody else? Do you realize about 85% of Floridians are NY/NJ'ers? Or other points north...I think if you look at some intellectual statistics, that you will find these northern states have the best school systems, etc, and being that 85% of us came from there, we're not the bobble-head idiots you seem to think we are.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

Ron Paul supports aren't blind sheep as you would seem to believe. In fact they seem to be the only ones with their eyes AND ears open, as they know more about the other candidates than most supporters of said candidates.

Anyone who has decided who has won a debate before it even started...kind of seems like a blind sheep to me.

What would you say to a Romney or Perry supporter who said the exact same thing...what if they said "Oh, I already know Perry is going to win the debate"????

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by buster2010

I just wanted this out there so after the debate and he is winning the internet polls...we can all see how predictable Ron Paul supporters are.

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you are a supporter of Ron Paul then shouldn't you be voting for him? It would be stupid to be a Paul supporter and vote for Perry don't you think? Predicting supporters is like predicting the sun will go down.

Sure, I'll correct you.

If you are an honest person...you should watch the debate first before you decide you are going to go vote for Ron Paul winning the debate.

Crazy as it seems...you can support a guy and still admit he lost a debate if he truly did lose a debate.

Crazy, huh???

True but you are overlooking the fact that true supporters already know where their politician stands on the issues. All these debates are is just a way of showing them off to the public. Like in the last debate Perry made Bush look like a Nobel laureate but look at how well he did in the poll. The internet is a great tool for researching your politician and there are sites that take no sides and will tell you just the facts about who you are supporting without holding anything back.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Would you praise them for their dedication and knowledge of the candidate they support...or would you ridicule them for being closed minded???

I have no desire to tell another candidate's supporter they are closed-minded because they have the freedom to vote for whomever they choose. What I have a problem with is threads like this that are designed for no other reason than to bash Ron Paul....and nothing....NOTHING is brought to the table......just silly, stupid, nonsense.

Does that pretty much clear things up for you?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We don't need to watch the debate. We already know what he stands for. 30 years and counting.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

What I have a problem with is threads like this that are designed for no other reason than to bash Ron Paul....and nothing....NOTHING is brought to the table......just silly, stupid, nonsense.

*YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6122bf06dfb1.gif[/atsimg]

Agreed Wholeheartedly.

Star for you sir... Star for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

We don't need to watch the debate. We already know what he stands for. 30 years and counting.

Outkast is down for the count......6, 7, 8, 9, 10......

It's a KNOCK OUT!

(***Jepic hands it air in victory****)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
so i have been looking and haven't seen a major network carrying the debate...anyone got any leads that i haven't found yet?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thanks for supporting Ron
Publicity is publicity

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

CNN?
edit on 12-9-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: oops

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaEmeritus

score!!! thank you,
yup CNN is carrying it. Not showing on FOX NEWS nor MSNBC atm on my cable guide...somehow i am not surprised.

Ron Paul 2012...
edit on 12-9-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

dont mention it
yea who needs fox news anyway?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Surprisingly, CNN's webpage is giving Ron a fair shake in the pre-debate write up. An even playing field before the debate......nice.......

May the best man win....RON PAUL .....LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

I agree totally... Ron Paul *DID* win the Florida Debate!

Well, it hasn't happened yet...hence the prediction thread.

But judging from the replies so far...it seems at least a few people are already set to go vote for Ron Paul even before the debate.

As supporters we have researched his platform and ideas, and have chosen to back him. Having listened to the candidates, their platforms, and voting records I can see nothing to dissuade me from supporting Paul.

If Perry and Romney are doing as good as what's being reported in all the MSM outlets and polls, why don't their supporters go vote for them?

I personally didn't find out about the MSNBC poll till 3 days after the debate, so no one within his campaign, the Meetups or other groups, nor the supporters I'm in contact were bombarding me with info to vote. Any campaign could do that to rouse their supporters if they so desired, but they shouldn't have to, the supporters should be willing to do it on their own.

Do people take the time to do any kind of research on these candidates, or are they just basing their votes on the soundbites put forward in the debates, their speech's, the usual poll results, and what the MSM reports about them?

It seems to me most voters are waiting around to see who will win the popularity contest, and be most likely to win.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Support grows more each day

It does?

Because he is still polling in 3rd or 4th.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It has nothing to do with Floridians.

I'm talking about internet polls...he won't win a real poll...just internet polls.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

I have no desire to tell another candidate's supporter they are closed-minded because they have the freedom to vote for whomever they choose. What I have a problem with is threads like this that are designed for no other reason than to bash Ron Paul....and nothing....NOTHING is brought to the table......just silly, stupid, nonsense.

Does that pretty much clear things up for you?

Then it must be very discouraging to you that according to your logic...Ron Paul has no shot at all.

Because it seems everyone has already picked their candidate. There is wiggle room of about 2-3%...Ron Paul needs about 25% increase to win.

Good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join