It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new CIA director

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I feel this would probably be best under secret societies. Even though it can go under other topics as well.

THE MAN PICKED by President George W Bush to head America�s Central Intelligence Agency is even more of an intelligence insider than has so far been revealed...

The MadCow Morning News has learned that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Republican Porter J Goss of Sanibel Island Florida is a previously undisclosed member of the secret society �Book & Snake� at Yale.

www.madcowprod.com...

I find this to be extremely distastefull. Are we starting to fill the entire government with secret societies? The governemt keeps enough secretes already. There needs to be an amendment added that if you run for any public office you cannot belong to any secret societies. I am sorry but one politician ok maybe but multible? If you are not suspicious of this then you need to leave this country. This is getting out of hand. THese people's first priority is to the society in which they belong, not the american public. I thought our gov't was for the people! It's actually for the (insert secret society name here) by the (insert secret society name here).

Does any one have any more info about the "Book & Snake" society?

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well think a little further; If the illuminati really has so much power as people say they have then the entire US government is corrupt or controlled by the illuminati. They also control Europe etc. So this isnt really schocking if you believe the Illuminati has that much power

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
There needs to be an amendment added that if you run for any public office you cannot belong to any secret societies. I am sorry but one politician ok maybe but multible? If you are not suspicious of this then you need to leave this country. This is getting out of hand. THese people's first priority is to the society in which they belong, not the american public. I thought our gov't was for the people! It's actually for the (insert secret society name here) by the (insert secret society name here).

So you are saying that no govenment officials should be members of college fraternities? That's what Book & Snake is, same with Skull & Bones (actually a senior society), and Scroll & Key, and all the other college fraternities in this country.

What proof can you provide that this guy's connection to that particular fratenity will adversely affect his performance? I'm not taking a side here, merely posing a question.

Seriously, try doing some research before you go running your mouth about things you know nothing about. It's fine to ask questions or ask where you can find info for yourself, but to just come out slinging mud about people you don't even know is assinine.

As far as having to disclose that they are members of a given society, it would never work. If the powers that be tried to enforce such a ludicrous law, you would never even know who was a member PERIOD. They have ways of being secret, and only reveal membership to other members via signals, certain words, and handshakes known only to members of said organisation.

Besides, isn't this supposed to be a free country? Who are you to say if someone belongs to a "secret society" they should not be allowed to run for office?

Sorry, dude, but you are dead wrong on that one.

[edit on 8/24/04 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Actually these secret societies are more than just fraternities. If you look I did ask for more info. Truthfully considering the past of skull & bonesActually these secret societies are more than just fraternities. If you look I did ask for more info. I "went running my mouth" becouse like I said, these officials work for the people of the U.S.A., not thier secret societies. Truthfully considering the past of skull & bones and all of the hidden agenda's and thier known overall agenda, I am surprised more people do not say the same thing.

This has nothing to do with a police state. These are public officials that are supposed to work for the people. But considering the last four years among other times in history these officials are working for themselves & thier societies.

If they need to belong to a secret society then they should be forced to disclose everything and anything so the public is fully aware that there agenda's might interfere with thier office they are holding. Becouse what you are saying Axe is that it is ok for oour president to belong to the skull & bones which is renowed throughout the world to have it's own agenda of world domination. I will even go as far as to say they are aligned with the elders of zion.

So no I may not be as smart or informed as you are but I have done enough research to know that this is not a good thing. Remember, once you are in a public office your affairs are no longer private. Clinton proved that.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes i agree, but most of the ideas of secret societes or covens, how ever you may call them, arent very democratic so i can understand that people dont like them. Do you?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
That is my whole point. There agendas conflict with the majority of the people of these democratic societies. I refuse to give up my freedoms and I refuse to vote for somebody that I know belongs to a secrete society. A politic gives up his right to have secretes when he comes into a public office.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Actually these secret societies are more than just fraternities. If you look I did ask for more info. Truthfully considering the past of skull & bonesActually these secret societies are more than just fraternities. If you look I did ask for more info. I "went running my mouth" becouse like I said, these officials work for the people of the U.S.A., not thier secret societies. Truthfully considering the past of skull & bones and all of the hidden agenda's and thier known overall agenda, I am surprised more people do not say the same thing.

Sorry about the "running your mouth" statement, that was rather rude. Anyway, the thing is, there is alot of SPECULATION that S&B has some plot for world domination. Yes, their meetings are secret, as are LOTS of meetings. I don't know any better than you what goes on with S&B, probably never will, but I don't think there is some wicked plot being perpetrated by S&B to take over the world or anything like that. I have seen no conclusive evidence of this, just mad speculation.

This has nothing to do with a police state. These are public officials that are supposed to work for the people. But considering the last four years among other times in history these officials are working for themselves & thier societies.

Do you really think politicians are working for the people? They all have their own agendas, not to mention the agendas of the people keeping their pockets full. If you want to talk about who politicians are working for, follow the money, not their membership or lack thereof of some fraternal group.

If they need to belong to a secret society then they should be forced to disclose everything and anything so the public is fully aware that there agenda's might interfere with thier office they are holding.

Sounds like a Police State to me...

Becouse what you are saying Axe is that it is ok for oour president to belong to the skull & bones which is renowed throughout the world to have it's own agenda of world domination. I will even go as far as to say they are aligned with the elders of zion.

They are SPECULATED about all over the world. I have yet to see one shred of proof that S&B is anything but a fraternal organization at Yale that has some strange customs and a good debate team. I'm open minded to the possibility, just show me some proof.

Yes, I think the Bush administration (family, even) is and has been in bed with the Zionists for a long time. Now there's something to be concerned about, but that's a whole different thread in a whole different forum.

So no I may not be as smart or informed as you are but I have done enough research to know that this is not a good thing. Remember, once you are in a public office your affairs are no longer private. Clinton proved that.

I'm not saying it is good or bad, I'm just saying I haven't seen any PROOF that anything is going on there. If Bush had been a Sigma Chi people would probably have a problem with that, too. People just have a problem with Bush, period. Don't get me started on Clinton. All that Lewinski crap was a (quite effective) ploy to take attention away from what was going on that was really important. He was/is a traitor in my eyes.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
Yes i agree, but most of the ideas of secret societes or covens, how ever you may call them, arent very democratic so i can understand that people dont like them. Do you?

I don't know about any others, but from what I can tell Freemasonry is totally based on a democratic system. They are advocates of liberty and the equality of all men. People just don't like what they don't understand.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I said MOST of the secret societes not all! Read better then post!

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
I said MOST of the secret societes not all! Read better then post!

I could make the same suggestion to you, my good man (or woman). I believe I said "I don't know about any others, but..."

I can read quite well, thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Don't worry about the running the mouth thing.

Ok axe I see your point, I cannot give you any proof. I guess I have formulated my opinions from what I know about the S&B which isn't very much at all. I feel he doesn't choose the best person for the job. I just feel like Bush chooses who he chooses from loyalty to the different societies him & his family has aligned themselfes with. I then get irate everytime I hear something like this.

But I will say this though, alot of the money when followed brings you right back to secret societies, whether it be S&B or some not. Look at Bohemian Grove. I honestly feel this relationship was forged and agreed upon at this years conferance. (no I have not been to Alex Jones website in the past 3 weeks). He might have posted something to the likes of this discussion. I will go there and check just kull my curiosity(sp).

Truthfully though I am not really sure it would be a police state at that point. This is a tough debate. On one hand theses public officials can have thier own agendas as well as some society they belong to as thier first priority. And us as the public have to alright with that regardless of the affects it could have with us. On the other hand, we force the public official to disclose his dealing (like they have to disclose thier taxes, buisness dealing, etc...) so the public can make sure they are doing the job they were elected to do the way the public wants it done. I am not convinced it is a police state. I am not proposing puting them in jail for belonging to these societies just making them honest. I know that word doesn't exist in politics, only to tell more lies it does, but from what I have learned our current system of checks & balance does not work. Unfortunately you need checks & balances for the checks & balances.

I also would like to say that some personel agendas are ok. Even descent politicians need to have personel agendas. Take Jessy Ventura. He got into politics just to stop the county from paving the roads in his town. That was a personel agenda. But that was an agenda that served the community as well. Nobody in his town wanted the road paved.

Where I have the problem is the personel agendas that do nothing or very little for the community and a lot for the politician or the society.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

These are public officials that are supposed to work for the people.

You can't be a member of Tappa Kegga Beera and run for office?

Notice also that these socieites are made up of the 'elite' (one way or another) of the students at these universities. Students who are good at what they do apparently get invited into them. Why shouldn't, considering that, elected officials tend to belong to them?

If they need to belong to a secret society then they should be forced to disclose everything and anything so the public is fully aware that there agenda's might interfere with thier office they are holding.

Since their membership records are public, looks like they are doing that already. If they are insidious societies with ulterior motives, why would you expect them to tell the truth if they 'revealed' their 'secrets'?

Becouse what you are saying Axe is that it is ok for oour president to belong to the skull & bones which is renowed throughout the world to have it's own agenda of world domination. I will even go as far as to say they are aligned with the elders of zion.

Ah, well, perhaps if you look at the end of that paragraph you'll see why the general public isn't particularly concerned about S&B and the like. Perhaps its only paranoids who worry about 'the elders of zion' and such that are concerned.

So no I may not be as smart or informed as you are but I have done enough research to know that this is not a good thing.

Hows that?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Don't worry about the running the mouth thing.

Ok axe I see your point, I cannot give you any proof. I guess I have formulated my opinions from what I know about the S&B which isn't very much at all. I feel he doesn't choose the best person for the job. I just feel like Bush chooses who he chooses from loyalty to the different societies him & his family has aligned themselfes with. I then get irate everytime I hear something like this.

I think that's probably at least partly true. I'm no big Bush fan or anything, but anyone in that position has to surround himself with people that are on the same track, so to speak. I think the Scroll and Key thing has alot less to do with it than, say, and I know I'm going out on a limb here, his prior experience.

But I will say this though, alot of the money when followed brings you right back to secret societies, whether it be S&B or some not. Look at Bohemian Grove. I honestly feel this relationship was forged and agreed upon at this years conferance. (no I have not been to Alex Jones website in the past 3 weeks). He might have posted something to the likes of this discussion. I will go there and check just kull my curiosity(sp).

I'm not sure what's going on at the Bohemian Grove, I don't even like to speculate, although I do think it is an interesting topic. Alex Jones certainly thinks there is something going on there, but - he's Alex Jones, what do you expect?

As far as money trails and big campaign donations I think big corporations dominate that field.

Truthfully though I am not really sure it would be a police state at that point. This is a tough debate. On one hand theses public officials can have thier own agendas as well as some society they belong to as thier first priority. And us as the public have to alright with that regardless of the affects it could have with us. On the other hand, we force the public official to disclose his dealing (like they have to disclose thier taxes, buisness dealing, etc...) so the public can make sure they are doing the job they were elected to do the way the public wants it done. I am not convinced it is a police state. I am not proposing puting them in jail for belonging to these societies just making them honest. I know that word doesn't exist in politics, only to tell more lies it does, but from what I have learned our current system of checks & balance does not work. Unfortunately you need checks & balances for the checks & balances.

The Patriot Act took care of alot of that pesky "checks and balances" nosense. I believe it worked at one time, but as with everything lawyers and politicians have found ways to circumvent the laws.

I also would like to say that some personel agendas are ok. Even descent politicians need to have personel agendas. Take Jessy Ventura. He got into politics just to stop the county from paving the roads in his town. That was a personel agenda. But that was an agenda that served the community as well. Nobody in his town wanted the road paved.

I don't know anything about that, but if it's true, it wasn't necessarily a personal agenda, he just decided to stand up for what the people in his community wanted. Kudos to him... but who funded his campaigns? That's the 64 million dollar question, don't you think? Whoever is paying for the man to run would surely have something to gain from his being elected. That's just how it works.

Where I have the problem is the personel agendas that do nothing or very little for the community and a lot for the politician or the society.

I think we can all agree that this causes problems. But here again, what "societies" are you talking about? There are lots, and to lump them all together just doesn't work.

top topics

join