It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American civilians and Arab civilians...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

you are absolutely right, most of my best friends at work are muslims or of arab decent and our arabic decent customers are very pleasent and polite to any denomination in the community, which is more than can be said for others, in fact i feel quite safe amonst them (might be different feeling in their native countries) as the west try their hardest to demonize them.

As a world minority, they have more reason and motive to protect their heritage and religion and with so much west influenced hatred that is indoctrinated by our very own governments that WE vote in, it's no suprise really, that arabs in their homeland feel threatened and made to feel like they are the children of satan, from the western governments viewpoint. But not of the people of both the east and west.

We always say Iran is the biggest threat, when infact it's israel, Iran's neighbour, of which many american politicans are indeed jewish or of jewish/israeli decent, most of the banking elite also are of israeli decent, what's more israel is so tightly connected, it is a state of america secretly (or vice versa) that, in american politics it would be very differcult to break away and follow the nations true feelings who are by in large made up of non-israeli decent.

on the note of 9/11, my heart goes out to all, i know you all need closure, but listen to your heart and not your government on this one, seek your own answers and questions, then draw a conclusion on your own, dont take the conclusion thats been laid on a plate for you!

Christianity and islam are pretty much the same book, with pretty much the same morals and beliefs(with some exceptions) islam i believe is slightly different due to the arabian peninsula tribal origins, whereas christianity is a tribe of differing councils,but essentially exactly the same.

We are brothers made to hate each other for no other reason than the doctorine(racism) we are taught by our schools, our governments and our media, it is very differcult to break and escape such a high profile doctrine without equally fundamental, extremist or radical governmental rule.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity

you are absolutely right, most of my best friends at work are muslims or of arab decent and our arabic decent customers are very pleasent and polite to any denomination in the community, which is more than can be said for others, in fact i feel quite safe amonst them (might be different feeling in their native countries) as the west try their hardest to demonize them.

As a world minority, they have more reason and motive to protect their heritage and religion and with so much west influenced hatred that is indoctrinated by our very own governments that WE vote in, it's no suprise really, that arabs in their homeland feel threatened and made to feel like they are the children of satan, from the western governments viewpoint. But not of the people of both the east and west.

We always say Iran is the biggest threat, when infact it's israel, Iran's neighbour, of which many american politicans are indeed jewish or of jewish/israeli decent, most of the banking elite also are of israeli decent, what's more israel is so tightly connected, it is a state of america secretly (or vice versa) that, in american politics it would be very differcult to break away and follow the nations true feelings who are by in large made up of non-israeli decent.

on the note of 9/11, my heart goes out to all, i know you all need closure, but listen to your heart and not your government on this one, seek your own answers and questions, then draw a conclusion on your own, dont take the conclusion thats been laid on a plate for you!

Christianity and islam are pretty much the same book, with pretty much the same morals and beliefs(with some exceptions) islam i believe is slightly different due to the arabian peninsula tribal origins, whereas christianity is a tribe of differing councils,but essentially exactly the same.

We are brothers made to hate each other for no other reason than the doctorine(racism) we are taught by our schools, our governments and our media, it is very differcult to break and escape such a high profile doctrine without equally fundamental, extremist or radical governmental rule.

I know I said this thread has nothing to do with religion, but I also knew the emergence of the topic was inevitable. I apologize for that. In hindsight, I still cannot correct anything I have written so far. I only wish all of us the best as these idiots destroy everything that we ALL love.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

You must have already entered the singularity, "technologicalsingularity";
where everything has been mushed into sameness.

In the non singularity they are completely different books,different concepts of love thy neighbor
vs murder ,rape,enslave thy neighbor.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Lets get a few basic facts out there. You have your religion, I have mine. Actually my religion is always open to suggestion. But the titanium wall is common sense. Don’t want to hurt me or mine? You have nothing to worry about. Just keep your religion out of my government. And I promise I will keep my personal views out of your face. I promise. All I ask is you act with decency and kindness. And if you can’t do anything, I will just have to do my best. Common sense has no faith and hurts no one, but helps us all. Sound fair?
edit on 12/9/11 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

i hear ya, but, research my friend and you shall be gifted with wisdom. the bible you have at home is not all the books of the bible, regardless of which branch of christianity you worship, the bible you read is the same bible the vatican put before you, it is also international law.

there is more than one pope of christianity, but only one is recognised internationally, there are more than one council of christianity too, each council decide on which books to include or exclude within the bible. there are so far over 15 books of which only around 6 are recognised by the vatican, FACT!

Some of the excluded books of the vatican describe a christianity not so different to our friends islam and shariah law, you know, the differences you are talking about. hey i know they made religous studies in school boring as ...., but its a whole different subject when its interesting as an adult. Being a christian is about accepting others, respecting,learning and forgiveness, not hate.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Im with you.. people are people the world over...

kx

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't care if you're yellow, green or pink with stripes, we're all human. Arabs are people too.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by RRokkyy

i hear ya, but, research my friend and you shall be gifted with wisdom. the bible you have at home is not all the books of the bible, regardless of which branch of christianity you worship, the bible you read is the same bible the vatican put before you, it is also international law.

there is more than one pope of christianity, but only one is recognised internationally, there are more than one council of christianity too, each council decide on which books to include or exclude within the bible. there are so far over 15 books of which only around 6 are recognised by the vatican, FACT!

Some of the excluded books of the vatican describe a christianity not so different to our friends islam and shariah law, you know, the differences you are talking about. hey i know they made religous studies in school boring as ...., but its a whole different subject when its interesting as an adult. Being a christian is about accepting others, respecting,learning and forgiveness, not hate.

What are you talking about?
Some excluded books of christianity that no one follows
or has heard about?
Post references or they dont exist.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Wow don't be so aggressive RRokkyy, don't forget i am Christian too, this information isn't hard to find on the Internet.

I'm not dissing my belief, nor yours. Just merely pointing out that there are books and scriptures to Christianity that do have dark ages, hence why these books are excluded by modern Christianity along with the doctrinal control of the Vatican, thus we have moved on, evolved. I think Islam is far more pure, undiluted from it's origins. For instance, research "Coptic" , not only is Coptic one of the oldest and purist forms of Christianity, but you'll discover there is a very close relationship too.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

As a Lebanese/American citizen i'd like to thank you for your reasonable and honest post. It's good to know people like you still exist. Reading some of the posts in this thread gives me hope. Thanks Frost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join