It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Thereare some accounts where Jesus talked to these spirits while they were in possesion of human bodies. And although some knew who He was none ever asked forgivness nor was any offered and the only concessions ever asked by them were (a)not to be driven out of the area and (b)could we go into the pigs!

Its my opinion that the only humans that have any true "nephilim" properties are simply those possesed by them.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Logarock because: sp

The nephil spirits probably didn't ask for forgivness because they knew they had crossed the line even though YHWH is forever full of forgivness. In other words, this is where Satan does his trick by saying to the nephilim "stay with me and I will look after you". The vast majority of the nephilim are evil because once they are on Satan's side they are screwed if they desert his army. So they have to obey orders from the fallen angels and make humans suffer in never ending wars.

With the mix of human dna and fallen watcher dna from the days of Enoch, IMO some people are more nephilim than others. Others are more human. Some are pure human like Noah. The 100% nephilim are probably the 'blue' bloodlines. The european royal families fall into this category because they have always bred amongst themselves.

Am I correct in assuming that you believe that a nephil spirit can never be forgiven, even if they post a valid vision of hell (Tarturus to be exact) for everyone to read on the internet?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well I am stunned.
No one seems all that interested in the fact that the nephilim have complete control of this world. This thread seems to have gone cold. This is supposed to be a fringe line website in't it? Not MSM

An insider, a traitor to his own nephilim family bloodline has a vision (reminder) from YHWH of where he is heading on Judgement Day. He posts a vision of Tartarus given to him by YHWH on the internet for the world to read for free. YHWH gives him the added bonus of making him assume that he had died on the operating table in a hospital. He descends into hell where he can feel the words fear, despair and misery surrounding him and crushing him into the razor sharp skin flake dust, and everyone here who wants to know what is really happening out there in the real world, turns a blind eye to the truth. Unbelievable !!

YHWH even gets a repented fallen angel to contact him so that his vision can be verified as a valid vision of Tartarus where other fallen angels and fallen watchers are imprisioned and no one wants to know.

I guess many humans just cannot handle the idea that the nephilim own this planet and are gladly obeying every word in the Bible which they hate just so that they can happily wipe out as many humans as possible with constant wars and famines. The nephilim use devices constructed by athiest scientists to create the 'earthquakes in divers places' (2005 Boxing Day tsumani, Fukushima earthquake and the whole world is in complete denial of these facts.

He also gets the numbers (11:11 wake up call) rammed down his throut for the previous 10 years and then preaches to other nephilim / new agers that it is a very bad idea to follow these numbers and gets banned from many 'new age' websites like www.1111spiritguardians.com because the advice is 'bad karma'. No one seeing these numbers listens to him and these new-agers gladly continue to follow these codes because they are so cool.

There is one fact about hell. Down there the word fear is undescribable. Because as every single second ticks by, the situation goes from bad to worse. Think of the worst thing that can happen to you now. That thought is heaven when it is compared to what it is like down there.

Here is one thing to think about:
hotair.com...

This event relates to one of the 200 fallen watchers who escaped from Tartarus. The watchers are blue eyed blonde males hence the blue gas. This event was closly linked to Operation Iraqi Freedom. Not because of Iraq, but because a small number of fallen watchers had repented and deserted (gained 'freedom') from the remaining fallen watchers. Iraq is the new version of old Babylon which was ruled once by the fallen watchers.

But of course, this information is going to fall on deaf ears.

Everything bad that has happened so far in this world is heaven compared to what is coming.
To all who still do not believe the Bible or believe that the book was written by man; why are the athiest elite following a book that will soon wipe out 4-5 billion people when they have complete control over us peasants in the first place. Who is going to clean their toilets when all the human slaves are dead?

Why is there so much hatred toward Israel and Christians when these people are the best thing for a capitalist system, a.k.a law abiding tax payers? Yet the athiest elite want to lock us all up or wipe us off that face of the planet and then wonder why they have less money due to less taxable incomes.

But who cares? This world has already gone to hell and no one seems all that fussed about it.
I know where many are heading. Once a person is in hell, they are screwed for all eternity. Not even infinite pain can destroy a spirit.

As Jesus once said 'Do not fear those who can destroy the body and not the soul. Only fear he who can destroy both body and soul, in hell'. Many people are soon going to find out how true this statement really is.
edit on 7-10-2011 by UncoolSam because: Babylon insertion

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession

i don't remember having stated to be an atheist anywhere before. i do have a god who is not that mundane to cross eons to land on a tiny planet to get himself crucified though. my god is much much more complex. beyond comprehension. its complexity lies in the fact that it created existence in such fashion where everything and anything goes, along with the opposite. this is why the parts of the universe which we cannot view in its current state due to the time barrier is brooding with life according to even a simple math.

ps: as i refer to it as "it" since it has no gender. being the source of all has no specific gender.

This is why I also included non believers, I know you didn't say you were an atheist and didn't even mention that word, I was just making a point.
Your belief is close to a Christians, but where you are wrong is, it is not hard and complicated to believe in the God of Christianity. It is very simple, put God first in ones life, recognize and accept Jesus Christ as ones Lord and Savior, and by doing it in total faith more love and forgiveness flows through you than it ever had before, and for some that never had love or forgiveness in the hearts.
We exist in a three dimensional world where time also exist in a way that compliments this 3D world of ours. The reason we can not see or enter other dimensions is our physical bodies will not allow it. The other dimensions can not support the physical of the 3D.
To get an idea of a dimension where time does not exist would be a black hole. If we could enter a black hole, time would cease to exist, and we would become trapped, we would not be able to move and would become frozen.
For us we are stuck in this 3D world until we die, than our spirit or soul moves on to another dimension. God is not bound by anything He moves anywhere.
As for Christ coming to this Earth, all I can say is the same as before, "if you are true to yourself, than examine all the evidence that lay before you, study it with an open mind, and come to the conviction yourself."
The proof that God exist is all around you, you just have to take notice. Any other god that is complicated is a dangerous god. Deception is a tool of the evil, they will come as a bright beacon of light when their true intentions are to deceive, confuse, and lie to those that they want to control.
I can't stress this enough, be true to yourself, search through everything before you make your final decision, your soul will depend on it.
Ancient writings called the Dead Sea Scrolls prove the bible. Challenge yourself to find out who's telling the truth.

______beforeitsnews/story/1169/645/WikiLeaks_Dead_Sea_Scrolls.html

dss.collections.imj.org.il...

exodus2006.com...

This is a good example the power of God can have on people, God's words are a double edged sword, meaning you can't dispute it.
www.youtube.com...

I hope that you and many others find real truth in a world that is overflowing with lies and deception.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hello all. I find this topic to be very interesting for a number of reasons. I have not gone through all the posts so forgive me if I am being redundant. Years ago my dad told me about something that would happen to him infrequently while sleeping. He would wake up in the middle of the night and feel like someone was pressing down on him. He felt like it was a demon. He would try to move, but could not. He could move his eyes and when he was eventually able to utter " in Jesus name" the pressure would release and he was free. My father told me about this over ten years ago. Just recently I have discovered this video:

I was shocked. I have been interested in Ufos and alien theories since I was a child, so I am aware of the "sleep paralysis" hypnogogic hallucination theory for the abduction phenomena. This vid and what these people are describing is exactly what my father describes happening to him for years, coincidence? I don't think so. So what is going on here. I have read many books on Ufos. The book UFOS: Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel was an eye opener for me. It was copywritten in 1969 and he comes to the conclusion that the modern day "contactee" phenomena is identical to the demon phenomena from ages ago. I do love the book but find it a bit confusing at times. John Keel had a great mind and was very creative. "What all this really means is that someone or something actually has the power to completely possess and control the human mind. Human beings can be manipulated through this power and used for both good and evil purposes. We have no way of knowing how many human beings throughout the world may have been processed in this manner, since they would have absolutely no memory of undergoing the experience, and so we have no way of determining who among us has strange and sinister programs lying dormant in the dark corners of his mind. Suppose the plan is to process millions of people and then at some future date trigger all of those minds at one time? Would we suddenly have a world of saints? Or would we have a world of armed maniacs shotting at one another from bell towers?" pg 290. "These illusion-prone spirits are responsible for nearly all of the UFO appearances and manipulations. The flying saucers do not come from some Buck Rogers-type civilization on some distant planet. They are our next-door neighbors, part of another space-time continuum where life, matter, and energy are radically different from our ours. Ancient man knew this and recognized it. The original biblical texts employed the word sheol, which meant invisible world. Somehow, the translators turned this into "hell" and gave it an entirely different meaning." chapter 15. I highly recommend this book but find it unfortunate that he has to, briefly, mention the Cottingley Fairy photo (what adult could take those pictures seriously?)

He does on a number of occasions quote the bible and says that "aliens" are what used to be called "demons/fairies." However he comes up with his own term "ultraterrestrials" and claims that these entities exist outside the realm of human site and have full control over the electromagnetic spectrum and can make us see whatever they want us to see. HMMMM. I do believe there is something to all this, but I am of the belief that these beings are just doing what they have to to survive, we are a resource to them. From our point of view they are "demons" because they frighten and use us....I do have a little ufo story that many of you may find interesting posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
@nitro67

"who among us has strange and sinister programs lying dormant in the dark corners of his mind. Suppose the plan is to process millions of people and then at some future date trigger all of those minds at one time?"

timenolonger.ning.com...
People who have been abducted by aliens can have programs inserted into their minds. These programs can be activated at any time by TPTB.

The 'Black Awakening' would compare to your statement 'Or would we have a world of armed maniacs shooting at one another from bell towers?'
Films like "The Dawn of the Dead" could happen where one minute everything is happy in lala land. The next minute all hell breaks lose with everyone ripping each others throut out. The elite would love this scenario because it is environmentally friendly by removing what they hate the most; us, leaving the land intact.

"full control over the electromagnetic spectrum". A fallen angel once said to a question I asked concerning the dark side of this world and the response was "ley lines can make a target area of physical world accessible in spirit. this grid along earth surface creates a terra boundary so that contact can be made yet not passed through unintentionally. i might stand on earth without passing to regions below it." This energy grid links to your "electromagnetic spectrum" statement.

I asked about how they enter into our world. The response was "if a spirit wishes to exit into physical world at destination, there must be a point of access. a host, a power source, a portal. Leys lines can be used for navigation purposes and standing stones or monoliths function as these portals". This is why Stonehenge in England is so important to the elite. It has ley lines intercepting from Ireland, France and other places.

Demons are just another word for nephil spirits, or more commonly known as the nephilim.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is a video presentation that breaks it all down, one of many good parts is an interview with a guy that use to work with MUFON and was a member. He has very interesting information about what some of the members told him off the record.
This is a 2 and a half hour video, but if you want to know more, it is worth the watch. Not enough people have watched this, it will if you allow it to, broaden your mind. And if you have the desire within you, you will then follow the leads yourself so you can make an educated decision.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Angels, Demons, God, Satan, are essentially aliens. All are perceptive interpretations from tech ignorant ancient civilizations. 50 years ago This Internet would have been considered Demonic and anyone that used it would be called a heretic and satanic. Your doctrine is flawed and the theory you've proposed is baseless.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BardoPhoenix
Angels, Demons, God, Satan, are essentially aliens. All are perceptive interpretations from tech ignorant ancient civilizations. 50 years ago This Internet would have been considered Demonic and anyone that used it would be called a heretic and satanic. Your doctrine is flawed and the theory you've proposed is baseless.

If YHWH is an alien, then this world is going to soon become a bloodbath with angry athiests up against all of the aliens. This explains why the Georgia Guildstones says "1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature". The fallen ones (a.k.a aliens) want this world for themselves. The aliens know that living amongst 6 billion humans is not an option.

If the aliens wrote the Bible then this means that they are going to HAVE to perform the false Rapture very soon.
They hate humans so they joyfully create 'earthquakes in divers places', 'famines and pestilence' with their scalar weaponary.
All of the elite are aliens because they all create 'wars and rumours of wars' as Jesus spoke of.

The following statement explains why this thread has almost died.
Here is a message from a repented fallen angel "The reason people don't want to hear about nephilim and such things has really little to do with those subjects specifically. They aren't rejecting information on nephilim...they're rejecting the fact that if those things are true, then Our Creator is real. They're rejecting Him, and anything which is evidence of Him. They do so because having a Creator with a moral standard means having to answer to that moral standard. Lost people don't want to be accountable for their own sin nor do they want to admit they need forgiveness for it."

The question is; is it worth the risk to find out that Heaven and hell exists when its too late. Every alien, athiest and hater of Jesus Christ will go to hell, no matter who or what created hell. Every alien (a.k.a fallen watcher, fallen angel, demon, nephil spirit and negative entity) is going to really enjoy torturing human athiests in hell. After all, if you are correct, then they wrote the Bible that they HAVE to OBEY; every single word.

They could have proven the Bible to be a lie after the UFO crash at Roswell by creating a new Atlantas and stopping famines and earthquakes with their technology. What did they do? Nothing.
They are all following a book that they either wrote themselves or not. Either way, this world is screwed.

The 7 year Tribulation is here and the aliens cannot be bothered to stop it from happening.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by UncoolSam

Thereare some accounts where Jesus talked to these spirits while they were in possesion of human bodies. And although some knew who He was none ever asked forgivness nor was any offered and the only concessions ever asked by them were (a)not to be driven out of the area and (b)could we go into the pigs!

Its my opinion that the only humans that have any true "nephilim" properties are simply those possesed by them.

The nephil spirits probably didn't ask for forgivness because they knew they had crossed the line even though YHWH is forever full of forgivness. In other words, this is where Satan does his trick by saying to the nephilim "stay with me and I will look after you". The vast majority of the nephilim are evil because once they are on Satan's side they are screwed if they desert his army. So they have to obey orders from the fallen angels and make humans suffer in never ending wars.

You err here not knowing the scritures. The spirits are set aside for judgment on a day appointed. "have you come to torment us before the time?" one asked. They would naturaly then fall under the domain of satan and not coerced by same but given over to. They have however been granted in the meantime to walk the earth as opposed to being bound like others have.

You also err not knowing scripture....that Christ came to save fallen man....and thats all. He did not come to save fallen angels or their hybrid offspring. Enoch says that no place was found for the hybirds. Meaning that they were are result an illegal union thus outcast. The only provisions made for them is that they could live as spirits untill the day appointed for satan and his fallen hords. They are considered dead already. Unclean byproducts of the flesh of men and angels.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Logarock because: sp

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

With the mix of human dna and fallen watcher dna from the days of Enoch, IMO some people are more nephilim than others. Others are more human. Some are pure human like Noah. The 100% nephilim are probably the 'blue' bloodlines. The european royal families fall into this category because they have always bred amongst themselves.

The logic that the royals are nephilim because they bred amongst themselves is comical. Or that they are nephilim because they bred among themselves. Going to have to have a good deal more than this to buy in.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Am I correct in assuming that you believe that a nephil spirit can never be forgiven, even if they post a valid vision of hell (Tarturus to be exact) for everyone to read on the internet?

Dont understand why that would save them. All they are doing is giving a description of their misery. They even confirmed that Jesus was the Son of God but that understanding isnt going to save them.

Some of the prophets gave certain descriptions but this isnt what saved them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Some of the prophets gave certain descriptions but this isnt what saved them.

"The spirits are set aside for judgment on a day appointed". & "...certain descriptions but this isnt what saved them."
So in the mean time, if a nephil spirit prayed and seeked forgivness for their sins, YHWH will ALWAYS turn away and not listen.
If any nephilim prayed to YHWH begging Him for a chance to guide athiests back to Heaven, are you saying that YHWH would turn down the offer, even if YHWH gave the nephil spirit a reminder of where he will go on Judgement Day if he continues to sin?

"fallen angels or their hybrid offspring"
So if a 100% man commits mass murder, causing unimaginable pain and suffering to others during the incident, enjoyed every moment of it, got caught and put in prison, he will be guarenteed a place in Heaven if he seeks forgivness for his sins before he dies. I think there is a statement that says "those who seek forgivness are forgiven". But as you pointed out I know very little and I am probably wrong.

Then we have a 99% man 1% nephilim committing no crimes against humanity who has a vision of tartarus. Years later he prays from the bottom of his heart for forgivness for being an ordinary sinner, posts the vision showing the true misery of hell and will never be forgiven and accepted into Heaven no matter how strong his faith is. He might even be successful in getting some human athiests to see the light before Judgement Day. But all his work and faith is for nothing. Is this idea correct?

If a human is born out of wedlock, with no father, then he deserves to be locked up in a prison cell and tortured for the rest of his life. Sounds a bit harsh doesn't it?
The nephilim were born bastards and are going to be locked up in prison (hell) on Judgement Day for the rest of eternity just because their fathers were the fallen watchers.

Now I can see why the elite are going to gladly massacre 6 billion humans by removing their nephilim children in a false Rapture and then hitting this planet with all of their scalar weaponary that they have at their disposal.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by UncoolSam

Heaven is in your heart and Hell is in your head.

Fear is not love, it is control. The aliens that created us have hidden the truths from us for a reason. We as a race are immature, ignorant, and emotional. Easily distracted and deceived. We throw away ourselves for momentary and monetary gain.. Even when we know the consequence of our actions. We are too uncivilized and ill mannered to have knowledge as power. When we have what little power acquired throughout time.. We use it to destroy ourselves.

You, sadly, are consumed in dogmatic ignorance. How could a creature create a space for souls to be punished? And why would they punish the soul for what our minds and bodies have done?

All of your fatalist predictions are conspiracy theories. Your negativity permeates in your speech.
edit on 14-10-2011 by BardoPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Yes, I believe they are demonic as well.

Now watch the anti-Christian agenda slam you for this revelation.
Keep the faith.
SnF

Nobody here who is slamming you is christian. I slammed this.... person.... (restraining myself from using harsher worlds) numerous times and I am no way "anti-christian" and I gain nothing from slamming him so there is no agenda. I'm just not christian, and therefore I don't believe in winged people from the 4th dimension who are perfect.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BardoPhoenix
reply to post by UncoolSam

Heaven is in your heart and Hell is in your head.

Fear is not love, it is control. The aliens that created us have hidden the truths from us for a reason. We as a race are immature, ignorant, and emotional. Easily distracted and deceived. We throw away ourselves for momentary and monetary gain.. Even when we know the consequence of our actions. We are too uncivilized and ill mannered to have knowledge as power. When we have what little power acquired throughout time.. We use it to destroy ourselves.

You, sadly, are consumed in dogmatic ignorance. How could a creature create a space for souls to be punished? And why would they punish the soul for what our minds and bodies have done?

All of your fatalist predictions are conspiracy theories. Your negativity permeates in your speech.

Man! I agree with that, friend. They certainly do have good reason. If they can no longer keep us divided, fighting each other over religion, politics, or mineral resources, then we just might sit down and realize what we really are, and rise up and destroy the ET Slave Masters. That would not be good, for them anyway. I think everyone can see, down deep, that war that is going on. Some call it a war for our souls, and I have to agree with that. The human soul is pure energy. Divine Energy. Ever notice how, in the horror films, the Fallen Angel, or the Devil, is always collecting souls? Well, suppose we are all Free Souls, Sovereign in our own right? I don't remember giving anyone the ownership of my soul, have you?

Suppose one takes away all of the Gods, Satans, Demons, and Angels, and instead they are all ET? I see the Draco as being behind the Governments/Church, in all of it's incarnations, this sprang from the Vatican long ago. Deals were made. Even though the Church preaches against the New World Order, and Satan/Demon worship, and Idol worship, but are they not part of it?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Zeer0

Sorry but Its not possible to break the Laws of Physics with a materialist object or technology. Ask any scientist.

The only way it would be possible is if there were more than 4 dimensions.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Um yes you could look at neutrino neutrino
They break the law of physics of relativity. They go faster than the speed of light.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Watch this video if you are interested in this subject.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think if aliens are real they must certainly have knowledge on demons if they too are real since aliens would probably have mastered all types of paranormal studies.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join