It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
This thread has devolved full circle.

It went from "Aliens are Demons" through cyclical biblical logic, arriving at ATS skepticimistic "Demons aren't real!"

And still none of the quality questions are being addressed. Guess the OP wants to just preach at us, not have a real discussion about the actual theory of extraterestrial life as opposed to demonic possession. The OP won't even discuss biblical UFO/alien sightings in his arguments. In his circular logic he hs turned this thread into a religious rant.

AMAZING!

You see it goes something like this, someone starts a thread about God, Christianity debunking the alien agenda and along come the atheist, or just non-believers. They claim that they want to have a debate, conversation, questions of quality, yeah lets have a real good discussion. But wait, that's not how it's turning out, why? Cause some people just want to call down, ridicule, and some times just be offensive. Why do most get so upset when God comes into the picture, why can't it be just a civil discussion? To me when people get upset with a point of view that does get picked on a whole lot these days tells me that those that get upset with this feels threatened in different ways.
After thousands upon thousands of years gone by you'd think if there was such a thing as other intelligent life forms that live in a physical world, they would have appeared to everyone already. But instead, they roam in the shadows, and in darkness. Now what kind of crap is that? Come out in the open already, unless they have something to hide, which makes them secretive, can they be trusted? I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
IMO, this belief is rooted in anthropocentrism. Some Christians try to deny the truth by claiming the Devil did it, which is exactly what the 'aliens are demons' theory is. Just like they resisted the fact the Earth is not the center of the solar system, they resist the growing evidence we are being visited, by denialism.

It's just like anti-evolution people who believe that the fossil record is a demonic trick. IMO this belief is dangerous, if we label stuff we don't accept the reality of demonic, aliens in Christian minds become 'evil', and thus Christians will start killing them.
edit on 12-9-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Are you seriously saying that, because God created US, that he didn't create Aliens as well? or heck, let's go beyond God to just plain science and state this simple fact: Our Galaxy has almost 200 billion stars, there are something like 22 or 23 Bodies in space that we know to be OTHER galaxies. Im sure that number is higher, but the Galaxy page on wikipedia is pretty #ty. Regardless, to think that WE, people of Earth, are the ONLY form of life that evolved out of 25 galaxies with billions of stars each, that our ONE is just so contained to have life that it isn't possible, or more likely probable elsewhere, is just nonsense. Now, to add to that fact that you think that any form of life from another solar system or galaxy is not from here so it has to be some kind of Demon. Whoo..you are shooting for the moon, unfortunately, I think you are gonna end up out of fuel and floating through space.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I agree word, the problem with the op is that like any other christian there only one side there side, no matter what we say to him hes gonna keep pulling quotes out of a population control book "bible" to reassure us that demons are real. The sad part is we all end up in the same place, 6 feet under for an eternal nap no more no less!!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Your putting everyone that believes in God into one basket.
Some of the statements you made come from sources that persecuted Christians.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ContractedMercenary
I agree word, the problem with the op is that like any other christian there only one side there side, no matter what we say to him hes gonna keep pulling quotes out of a population control book "bible" to reassure us that demons are real. The sad part is we all end up in the same place, 6 feet under for an eternal nap no more no less!!!!

Just for the sake of asking, what is the truth then?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by m1991

Your putting everyone that believes in God into one basket.
Some of the statements you made come from sources that persecuted Christians.

i said SOME Christians.

A lot of Christians do accept ETs exist and don't hate them because they don't want to believe in them and label them demonic.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rabbit281

But we didn't "evolve" we were created in God's image fully formed. Yes i am saying we are alone out of the billions of stars and i don't have any difficulty accepting this as we are God's chosen ones.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

The bible says God told noah and his family to "populate the earth" so how is the bible a "population control book"? Seem's contradictory to me, i think materialism is the best form of population control with the eugenics that go's with it by the ruling elite and the brainwashing of society.

edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Amazing, no Moderator locked this thread. I guess we can keep posting redundant threads after all.

Feeling the heat you say? No, this is just another weekly "Aliens are Demons" thread. A horse that has been beaten to death over and over again. Next week someone else will watch a YT video that will change their life and they'll come here to inform us all that aliens are demons.

Oh thank you savior, we hadn't heard of this before!

I want to ask all of you aliens are demon believers, do you believe we humans are it? Well, just us, the demons, angels (right?) and god? No one else? If so, talk about closed minded. Enjoy your fantasies of being the center of the universe with angels and demons protecting/fighting us while god watches from his holy couch. Lets put all of life, the universe and beyond into one little box.

Here's a thought, maybe there are angels, demons, and other forms of life (aliens) and each and everyone of them has had a role in our history up to present day (well not every form of alien life that would be silly, but some, why not). I'm pretty sure god would create life elsewhere and in different shapes and sizes.

These aliens are demons threads are getting ridiculous.

edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by m1991

Still putting all in one basket, Christians hating e.t., now what is that? Any true Christian does not hate anyone, not even the devil. God and only God is the Judge.
All of this has nothing to do with hate, it has to do with deciphering the illusions to be able to see the realities.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We dont know the truth and none of us in this lifetime are ever gonna know the truth, and just for the sake on convo why does there have to be truth? The universe is huge we could just be a random anomaly, and like i said we all end up in the same place 6 ft under thats it, I figure that when u die its like going to sleep except u dont wake up or dream or anything ur done and your legacy will live for about 50 years or so until other family members forget about you then thats it. Billions of people have lived and died just on this planet alone, "heaven" for those that want to believe would surely be at its maximum capacity by now dont you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by redoubt

Who say's demons/fallen angels are not of this world? I certainly don't hold this view. If they are simply able to switch in and out of dimensions it would explain how they can do alot of the bizarre stuff which is against the laws of physics

From this Earth you say? Oh really? Where in the Bible does it state that angels and demons are from this Earth? Please show us.

Second, if we step away from the Bible and lean towards science we'll discover the Earth is about 4.6 billion years old while the universe is about 14.5 billion years old. So if God came first and with him angels, that means they are not Earthly creatures. Never have been and never will be, unless they somehow stop being an angel and incarnate on this planet as a human.

And for someone who says they aren't religious your signature and avatar tell us a different story.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Yes, just watch this video on YouTube! It proves everything, just watch it I swear!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

No, what makes you think everyone go's to heaven? Only righteous people get there, no unholy man will enter the kingdom of God. Jesus will come back to earth to defeat the anti-christ and establish angelic kingdom here on earth.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Than why even have the word "hope" in the dictionary? If all there is after this very short existence here on Earth is death, than that's a pretty somber way to look at life.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Zeer0

There has been many instances of UFO's caught on military radar and aircraft jets sent after the objects but failed to even catch them, i suggest looking at footage from about 1940-60's.

There has also been incidents of UFOs shutting nuclear missiles. Testimonies from retired US/foreign military officers tell us this from their first hand accounts. So are we to believe demons are riding in UFOs shutting down weapons of mass destruction? Doesn't sound like demonic behavior.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The bible says God told noah and his family to "populate the earth"

I was waiting for you to go there, heres my take on your god, how come god creates man, for years upon years people believed there own religion had no concern about your Jesus Christ, then out of nowhere this guys born around 4-5 B.C and all of a sudden hes the real god or gods son what ever u want to refer to, lived a mere 32-33 years and bam was never seen or heard from again, you think god would appear multiple times through out history letting people know he was the messiah and to believe in christainty. But no people lived and did there own thing just fine for years. So what happened to all these people They were sent to "hell" Doesnt seem to fair as they never had a shot to believe in this so called "real god" They didnt even know he existed. So like i said in previous post, we dont know who or what god is and unfortunaly in our lifetime it will remain that way.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join