It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I can only recall one mention of demons in the bible, and that's when Jesus cast Legion out of a man

Actually there are many instances of demons being mentioned in the new testament alone here are some:

Matthew 8:31:
The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs."

Matthew 9:33-34:
And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel." But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons."

Matthew 10:8:
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Matthew 17:18:
Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

Mark 1:26:
The evil spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek.

Mark 1:34:
and Jesus healed many who had various diseases. He also drove out many demons, but he would not let the demons speak because they knew who he was.

Mark 1:39:
So he traveled throughout Galilee, preaching in their synagogues and driving out demons.

Mark 3:15:
and to have authority to drive out demons.

Mark 5:8:
For Jesus had said to him, "Come out of this man, you evil spirit!"

Mark 5:12:
The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them."

Mark 5:15:
When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.

Mark 6:13:
They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.

Mark 7:26:
The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.

Mark 7:29:
Then he told her, "For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter." . . . She went home and found her child lying on the bed, and the demon gone.

Mark 16:17:
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

Luke 4:33:
In the synagogue there was a man possessed by a demon, an evil spirit. He cried out at the top of his voice, . . . Be quiet!" Jesus said sternly. "Come out of him!" Then the demon threw the man down before them all and came out without injuring him.

Luke 4:41:
Moreover, demons came out of many people, shouting, "You are the Son of God!" But he rebuked them and would not allow them to speak, because they knew he was the Christ.

Luke 8:2:
and also some women who had been cured of evil spirits and diseases: Mary (called Magadalene) from whom seven demons had come out;

Luke 8:29:
For Jesus had commanded the evil spirit to come out of the man. Many times it had seized him, and though he was chained hand and foot and kept under guard, he had broken his chains and had been driven by the demon into solitary places. . . . Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" . . . "Legion," he replied, because many demons had gone into him.

Luke 8:32:
A large herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside. The demons begged Jesus to let them go into them, and he gave them permission. . . . When the demons came out of the man, they went into the pigs, and the herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and was drowned.

Luke 8:35:
and the people went out to see what had happened. When they came to Jesus, they found the man from whom the demons had gone out, sitting at Jesus' feet, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.

Luke 9:1:
When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases,

Luke 9:42:
Even while the boy was coming, the demon threw him to the ground in a convulsion. But Jesus rebuked the evil spirit, healed the boy and gave him back to his father.

Luke 10:17:
The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

Luke 11:14:
Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed.

John 10:21:
But others said, "These are not the sayings of a man possessed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?"

Acts 19:15:
One day the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?" . . . Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.

1 Cor. 10:20:
No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. . . . You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons.

1 Tim. 4:1:
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

James 2:19:
You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.

Rev. 9:20:
The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshipping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood -- idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

Rev. 16:14:
They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

Rev. 18:2:
With a mighty voice he shouted: "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great! She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

What was your question? I didn't even see you ask me one, All i saw was some rant about you saying:

"All christians everything that is unexplainable and not in the bible are ALL evil demons!"
[snip]

edit on 12-9-2011 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
This whole "aliens are demons" thing seems to me like religious nuts are just attempting to preserve their religious nuttery in the face of yet another situation which would prove their nuttery to be false and fake. It is similar to the problem of fossils, and claiming they were put in the ground by god to test our faith. It has no basis in fact or reality, just like the religions themselves. Every video I have seen of so-called "demons" and "angels" is obviously faked; the same can not be said for alien spacecraft videos. And if anyone responds by saying, "the demons are disguising themselves as alien spacecraft" I will reach through your monitor and choke you. Your arguments are based entirely upon conjecture, assumption, and your silly fantasy novels which have been proven to be historically incorrect and repeatedly contradictory to each other.

Stop trying to hijack the alien presence question. Enough is enough. You can't just throw around the term "dimension" as if you know what it means, because the greatest physicists in the world don't even know what another dimension would be like.

Now everything you just said is the same claim only under human pride and in reverse. You yourself have no more proof of your statements than the OP has. That is unless one sticks his neck out and accepts faith in a Creator, than and only than can anyone attain a little bit of wisdom of what's really going on in this existence here on this Earth we call life. This is not a put down against you or anyone else, simply saying that faith in believing is all one needs to be able to see.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

Why can't science evidence and biblical reference be used together to determine certain facts?

A good question to ask Bin Laden. He'd probably use your statement to have you struck down as an act justifiable in the eyes of Allah.

The problem really is that people who use religious dogma to define the reality of the physical world are themselves inviting their own perceptions, opinions, beliefs and perceptions to justify their interpretation of the meaning of the universe.

The characterization of "aliens" (which we don't even know if they exist yet) as "demons", fits into the same mindset as those religious fundamentalists who tried to get dancing and rock and roll music banned because they were "demonic" influences.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Excuse me, but I have researched it. I just have no reason to go into the details because you are obviously convinced by your own foolishness and it would only be a waste of my time. What I am trying to express is that there is no real evidence for your argument, which is obvious by what you have claimed to be evidence in this thread. Its all from the bible, the King James version, in fact, which is known to contain countless misinterpretations, most of them intentional. The fact remains that there is no physical evidence to support your claims, only badly interpreted bible passages that you bend and distort even more to fit your needs. This technique is quite common in religious discourse, and is really the only reason people still believe any of your nonsense fantasy novels. I can make the claim that your Jesus or Yeshuah or whatever came here to save me and only me and to hell with the rest of you, and I can "prove" this claim by doing the same thing you do, by taking passages out of context, making blatant leaps of logic, and applying biblical references to situations they do not refer to at all. Its all very easy if you use imagination which, of course, is what this is all about in the first place.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

So instead of using emperically verifiable, observable phenomenon to understand our universe, you attempt to understand it through "faith in the Creator" to gain that wisdom? Don't make me laugh. With that attitude, we might as well just give up science altogether and have faith that we can sit around waiting for an inner voice to tell us the truth.

Anyway, I'm done. I generally try not to involve myself in religious disputes, simply because people with faith believe that faith gives them some supernatural insight into the "real" nature of reality. It does not, and its really a waste of time attempting to tell the blind what a mountain looks like.
edit on 12-9-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Just because they may be interdimensional doesn't mean they are demons. Demon means evil, and we have no reason to believe any of these entities are evil. Please download/watch IUFOC 2011 Nancy Talbott (International UFO Congress 2011) she and her friend have taken some remarkable photographs showing the dead appearing near crop circles, when this certain individual gets a kind of feeling they are going to appear, also UFO like objects are appearing, and they have also seen aliens.

Bottom line, there is much more to this phenomenon than we understand, and there is really no basis for labeling everything in black and white. You die-hards need to take it easy, I believe there is a universal consciousness that which we can call God, however there is so much we do not know, you would do best to call it like it is currently being observed, high strangeness and interdimensionality of sorts. Please watch the video I listed above, it is very interesting. It ties in ghosts, UFOs and crop circles, as well as aliens. Somehow I think Aliens may have the ability to travel in between the dimension we call "the afterlife". But watch the video.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

So even the top UFO experts (Dr. Josef Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallée.) say they are demonic yet you refute it?

They did years of research more than anyone on this forum has probably done. Its obvious these things are hyper-dimensional. No degree of technology could make a right angle turn at 16,000 mph and survive.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Just because 2 people with great credentials believe in such things doesnt mean its true. Alot of people believe in God does that make it real? Dont be so gullible dude.

If a Civilization that is 50,000 years ahead of us may be able to do such things. Doesnt mean they are Demons.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Jesus was, as the Bible tells, a healer. Those ignorant people, back then, believed that illness was the cause of evil spirits, or demons. So, in that manner, he drove away the evil spirit, or demons. No aliens in those stories that you present, and very little evidence in actual demons. When I take a Tylenol, I drive away the evil spirits of the headache I have from the evil spirits that I drank last night! Essenes were healer, and probably skilled in herbal and kinetic medicine, of the day.

So, here we are, you saying "See, demons in the Bible." I say "Meh?"

You have failed to address my questions, and my percieved holes in your theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

They are demons, even if evolution was true it could not evolve and become a multi-dimensional being. That is against how evolution would work in a naturalistic world. All the evidence points to them being demonic, performing extreme experiments on people against there will and implanting new age beliefs in them, amongst other things.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Actually the people that were sick who he healed were off physical sickness not demons, he cast demons out of people on different instances. This is why you should read the bible.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Not even any Hard Evidence to support them being Demons. Same for anything you claim to be real.

How do you know these things are real? Because you listen to a few people giving their opinions on the Subject. We have never even been outside the Solar System so how do we know these things are from another dimension when we cant even go there?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Were you gonna post proof in this thread? So far I'm not seeing it.

This is a "Conspiracy Theory" website, with "THEORIES" you dont need proof, it's only an idea, thought... Proof is always a plus though.

link   

UFO Researchers have said there are some Aliens that are Benevolent and some Malevolent. The ones who did the abductions may not be the nicest of sorts, however it is rumored that those have stopped because they realized the amount of pain they were causing to society. It is speculated certain groups may have struck a deal with Majestic 12 or some force in our government, obviously theres no proof of that. But the cattle mutilations are definitely not being done by us, and thats another form of experimentation.

I'm not saying they aren't demonic, but there is a physical aspect to many of these beings, and they are so far beyond what we can imagine that who knows what limits they have on their abilities. And Dr. Thomas Vallon (physics professor from Harvard) has shown that anti-gravity and near-light speed travel is possible with current laws of physics. Bob Lazar has talked about affecting gravity in space time and pulling space towards an object to in effect make travel much shorter. Just saying, given our limited knowledge of the physical and dimensional laws of the universe, right about now anything is possible.

link   

Bill hooks!
Speculation is never proof.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule
reply to post by hawaii50th

So instead of using emperically verifiable, observable phenomenon to understand our universe, you attempt to understand it through "faith in the Creator" to gain that wisdom? Don't make me laugh. With that attitude, we might as well just give up science altogether and have faith that we can sit around waiting for an inner voice to tell us the truth.

Anyway, I'm done. I generally try not to involve myself in religious disputes, simply because people with faith believe that faith gives them some supernatural insight into the "real" nature of reality. It does not, and its really a waste of time attempting to tell the blind what a mountain looks like.
edit on 12-9-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

And so what you say can also be applied to yourself. It is your view of how it is, the whole concept just flew right over your head. Science is important and can prove the existence of God.
But anyway, as you I will also not waste my time, those of us that have faith and believe in the one and only true God are a minority today, and it was prophesied that we would be so. And I've heard it all before what your saying, and that's one of the great things about being human, we are all individuals that have the ability to choose what we believe in and don't believe. And as individuals we have responsibilities for our actions and our words, and in the end everyone will find out who was telling the truth and who wasn't.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This thread has devolved full circle.

It went from "Aliens are Demons" through cyclical biblical logic, arriving at ATS skepticimistic "Demons aren't real!"

And still none of the quality questions are being addressed. Guess the OP wants to just preach at us, not have a real discussion about the actual theory of extraterestrial life as opposed to demonic possession. The OP won't even discuss biblical UFO/alien sightings in his arguments. In his circular logic he hs turned this thread into a religious rant.

AMAZING!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This just doesn't make sense.

It's like jumping from (I hear a sound that sounds like a duck) if it isn't a duck then it must be a cow!

How are you jumping from a life-form not from our planet to something from a bible invention?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join