It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

You made a claim about proof. Proof is a very strong claim indeed. Could you at least summarize what the "proof" is so I can determine whether I want to spend time watching these videos?

Ever hear of the Collins Elite?

There is no physical proof, the proof comes to those who put their faith in God. Please forgive me for when I make that statement, I am no better than anyone else. What I'm trying to explain is, all it takes is faith in believing that God is the creator of all. Once we allow ourselves to have faith, we than begin to grasp and have more and more understanding of creation. It is a never ending growth until we pass on, and that's when we get a clear and total understanding of life, and the cosmos.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I never understand why religious people try to intervene life in the universe with fictitious beings from a book that has no credibility besides ones own "faith."

Heres a picture just to give a little food for thought.

There not devils, if they are out there they are real beings who are probably millions of years old and evolved. I chose that picture because of the sun were right in that little area of space look how huge space is and this is just our own galaxy if you think about it realistically space is to friggen big for just our own little race of humans to be the only life out there.

edit on 12-9-2011 by ContractedMercenary because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Sorry but Its not possible to break the Laws of Physics with a materialist object or technology. Ask any scientist.

The only way it would be possible is if there were more than 4 dimensions.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

What is that image showing me apart form God's creation and what are you offering to this thread?

This is not about me adding a religious ideology to something, its about logic, science, evidence, and biblical reference using it to connect the dots, which has been given.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

post by RevelationGeneration
Sorry but Its not possible to break the Laws of Physics

The Laws of Physics as we know them , our knowledge is far from complete and subject to change .

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Science has only come so far. Nothing is absolute. Atleast not yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

But your happy to rely on everything science has to tell you when it come's to choosing evolution or a Deity like you argue in other threads. Oh the irony.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by SadButTrue

When i was shown biblical support of this theory.

You didn't answer any of my questions................................................

You need to if you wanna be credible.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Wisdom is more powerful than knowledge. Only God gives wisdom, knowledge come's from education.

Laws of Physics are known up-to the point of 4 dimensions, anything beyond that is in the unknown.

This is where the theory of aliens being demons comes in.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Lol. You don't see the point i am trying to make here at all.

Grasshopper as to giant can mean many things....

Besides scripture is not evidence or fact. It is simply fiction unless physical facts can relate to that scripture.

I don't think i need to explain anything on this thread anymore.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

When did i ever say Evolution was 100% correct? It has its faults also for example the Gaps in our Evolution which Science nor Religion can answer. I think our Ancient Visitors helped in our Evolution and that coupled with them helping us or even lending us Technology to build these Ancient Structures which Modern Science cant explain.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Zeer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
All i know about them is they are extra-dimensional beings, demons would be the ones that are predatory in nature. The one thing they are not is aliens, as they apparently created this Earth as part of an experiment of some sort to test a theory that individual consciousness can voluntarily form a unity entity as they are. Take it for face value.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by windword

I think the missing ingredient here is the Nephilim. They are the offspring of fallen angels with the daughters of men. The people who experienced demons in the new testament were "familiar spirits" which are often mistaken as ghost's today and responsible for possession etc. Alien is just a made up term because these things are definitely not intergalactic which the top UFO experts now agree are demonic.

Nephilim are also known as being giants, which could of explained how the Pyramids, Stone Hendge etc were created, Chuck missler also go's into this in his videos. You asked lots of questions, i hope if you want the answer enough you will research this yourself.

I have researched this, probably more than you, since you just developed your theory recently, after "watching a video." I ask these question because this is a discussion board and your theory puts holes in your own Biblical stories.

I asked.....

If aliens are demons, what are angels? What about Jacob's ladder, were they demons climbing that ladder, I mean, Jacob did dislocate his hip fighting one. And, all those people who saw Jesus after his death, they really saw an alien/demon? Did a demon stop Abraham from killing Isaac?

And that vision of Ezekiel's, alien/demons or God's space ship? What about that angel that stopped St. Paul's ass? How about Ra, Shiva, Krisna, Loki, Thor, Pele, and The Great Spirit....all demons/aliens or Gods?

What is your take on Biblical Angels? I want to know.

I asked.......

Did demons build the Pyramids, Stone Hendge, the Monuments of Easter Island. What if demons "wrote" the Nasca Lines!!!! Demonic language???? Do demons live at the bottom of Lake Titicaca? Did they enter Hollow Earth through Argatha? Did demons destroy the Mayans because of their calender?

I believe the Nephilim were the primary founders of our civilization and, for some reason at odds, with a being that didn't want us to be civilized, and cursed our cities and our joy for life, because of his hatred of them. I don't think that they hated us. They left us remnants of their teachings, for our hope, enlightenment and intellect, knowing that GOD would plunge us into darkness upon their departure.

I believe the Being who struck down "The Tower of Babel" is gone. My reasoning? We are building skyscrapers, planes, rockets and sattelites and perhaps even more advanced stuff, that surely would threaten this GOD of the Bible. We have learned to communicate with foreigners and are readily accceptant to new ideas. GOD would never allow that!

Will he be back? Maybe, when the Nephilim come back, as well. Then there will be "BLOOD!"
I asked.....

What about ghosts? fairies? OMG Is Santa a demon? I have so many questions

So the New Testament experiences, according to your answer, like people seeing Jesus and Paul's angel, were ghosts or familiars? There is a difference. A familiar is any spirit that is invited to aide, such as a totum animal or amulet used to evoke a spirit guide. Ghosts are disembodied souls. Was Jesus, then, a ghost or a familiar?

I can only recall one mention of demons in the bible, and that's when Jesus cast Legion out of a man, and he possessed a group of unholy swine, who ran into a body of water and drowned. The rest seems like Catholic scarey stories, invented to keep the masses in fear.

edit on 12-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What is that image showing me apart form God's creation and what are you offering to this thread?

This is not about me adding a religious ideology to something,logic science evidence and biblical referenceusing it to connect the dots, which has been given.

The fact that your using science evidence and biblical reference in the same sentence throws out all your credibility. We dont know who or what god is, and the one you believe in is nothing more than a retold story. Im contributing my own thoughts to this thread, dont get mad cause im not buying your biblical references as science and evidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The problem with the whole scenario is that christians, of necessity, base all of their arguments on the bible as being a foundational constant. Which in turn means the argument becomes again, of necessity, a circular argument.

For the christian, this isn't a problem, because they consider the bible "God's inspired Word". But for the unbeliever, this becomes a major issue, because they are willing to look at all texts and evidence as equally suitable in the search for truth and knowledge.

Demons (devils) are a staple of the christian belief. And are known (biblically) to be exceptionally old, crafty, deceptive, malevolent, capable, and willing to do anything to thwart "God's plan" for mankind. Up to, and including masquerading as angels, benevolent and malevolent aliens, ghosts, etc.

However, the one thing christians often fail to mention, is that the chief devil, Satan, has to play by the rules, and needs permission to do what he does. Therefore, demonic aliens have been sanctioned by God himself, and should be of no concern to anyone but christians. As aliens are simply a test of the christians faith in God.

Real aliens however, are another matter altogether.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This whole "aliens are demons" thing seems to me like religious nuts are just attempting to preserve their religious nuttery in the face of yet another situation which would prove their nuttery to be false and fake. It is similar to the problem of fossils, and claiming they were put in the ground by god to test our faith. It has no basis in fact or reality, just like the religions themselves. Every video I have seen of so-called "demons" and "angels" is obviously faked; the same can not be said for alien spacecraft videos. And if anyone responds by saying, "the demons are disguising themselves as alien spacecraft" I will reach through your monitor and choke you. Your arguments are based entirely upon conjecture, assumption, and your silly fantasy novels which have been proven to be historically incorrect and repeatedly contradictory to each other.

Stop trying to hijack the alien presence question. Enough is enough. You can't just throw around the term "dimension" as if you know what it means, because the greatest physicists in the world don't even know what another dimension would be like.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

What this Chuck Missler

He is hilarious! Love him! He should run for president, or maybe he could be the Minister of Science in a new administration.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I have to strongly disagree with this part of your post:

As aliens are simply a test of the christians faith in God.

Aliens aka demons in disguise are mostly here for the unbelievers in Christ, those who have not yet put there trust in Jesus, because they are spiritually weak and easier to deceive, yes its true some Christians are led astray but only when they start making up there own scripture, not something i do. I use science and logic to merely add further support to biblical scripture.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

Yet another person who has condemned the topic before even researching it, the exact thing ATS is against, denying ignorance.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Why can't science evidence and biblical reference be used together to determine certain facts?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join