It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SadButTrue

When i was shown biblical support of this theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

STAY ON TOPIC.

DISCUSS THIS THREAD, NOT EACH OTHER OR OTHER THREADS.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING !!!

Your post will be removed and you may be post banned.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-9-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I think the missing ingredient here is the Nephilim. They are the offspring of fallen angels with the daughters of men. The people who experienced demons in the new testament were "familiar spirits" which are often mistaken as ghost's today and responsible for possession etc. Alien is just a made up term because these things are definitely not intergalactic which the top UFO experts now agree are demonic.

Nephilim are also known as being giants, which could of explained how the Pyramids, Stone Hendge etc were created, Chuck missler also go's into this in his videos. You asked lots of questions, i hope if you want the answer enough you will research this yourself.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

So because 2 people believe in such Fantasy it makes the Theory true?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

I call making right angle turns @ 16,000 mph and calling these beings creatures from another planet fantasy, but you seem to disagree.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And this was seen from a pilot and recorded on radar. Yep pure fantasy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic

Let's begin by approaching this from the standpoint of scripture... not quoting but generally speaking, if I may.

Before anything, there was God and the angels. If we believe this, then we know that demons/fallen angels are not of this world and are therefore alien.

Now, from scientific... aliens or EBEs, come from someplace other than this world. So, by definition hereto, angels and demons would be classified as aliens.

Is there any reason at all why ancient humans would have NOT mistaken an EBE for an angel or a demon?

Is there any reason why modern humans would NOT mistake an angel/demon for an EBE?

These paths not only cross before us, but likely have a common junction at some point. This demands that we disregard magic and supernatural as being terms for those natural things that we simply do not understand. God may well be the greatest scientist in the universe... but if we call him God and not ET, we deny his existence.

We are in a lot of serious conflict here and most of us don't even know it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

There has been many instances of UFO's caught on military radar and aircraft jets sent after the objects but failed to even catch them, i suggest looking at footage from about 1940-60's.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by windword

Nephilim are also known as being giants, which could of explained how the Pyramids, Stone Hendge etc were created, Chuck missler also go's into this in his videos. You asked lots of questions, i hope if you want the answer enough you will research this yourself.

There is yet again another misinterpretation in your understanding.
Giant does not neccesarily mean "tall". It could very well mean "powerful" as in superhuman powerful, the ability to move gigantic rocks using antigravity methods for example.

Many words can double as having the same meaning. It is one of the reasons people who do not natively speak/read english find it to be a hard language.

Nephilim could be "giants", but there is actually no evidence of that at all, apart from the word "giant" being used in several texts.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Make sense. Ancient Man couldnt comprehend that they were being Visited by an Extraterrestrial Race. They probably thought these things were divine.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Who say's demons/fallen angels are not of this world? I certainly don't hold this view. If they are simply able to switch in and out of dimensions it would explain how they can do alot of the bizarre stuff which is against the laws of physics

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Im pretty sure in time we will be able to break the Laws of Physics and be able to Travel amazing distances. Why would a civilizations that is Thousands or Millions of years ahead of us not be able to do the same?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Great thread and presentation, S&F for this thread, being the minority here because we know the truth about this phenomena makes us very vulnerable to attacks by those that simply refuse the most ancient facts and wisdom. But let us not fall for what may or may not come.
I wish more would wash and wipe the sleep out of their eyes and push aside their pride so they could see the main purpose and destiny of humanity.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by redoubt

Who say's demons/fallen angels are not of this world? I certainly don't hold this view. If they are simply able to switch in and out of dimensions it would explain how they can do alot of the bizarre stuff which is against the laws of physics

If you believe the Bible, then you know that God and His angels existed before the earh. They would therefore come from some other place... either in this universe or... wherever. Either way, they are not Earthly. This matches with faith and science... but the main ingredient is denial.

Kind of like mixing pears and prunes for some new health drink. It sounds disgusting... but have you ever tried it? LOL!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

I have scripture that may suggest they are tall.

KJV:

Numbers 13:33
"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

NIV:
Numbers 13:33
"We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OP went to ridiculousness again by also claiming there are no machines/mechanical things at all, these UFOs are: (name any Biblical creature you want for the LOLz). I think he lost so much in this thread that I have nothing to say, all has been said by many here (thank you). Just one thing: Grow up in knowledge, get over the explanations of things you dont understand using terms from religion.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join