It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by adamjagger11
reply to post by hawaii50th

a dimensional shift IS happening right now.

Can you prove that it is and can you explain what it is that you see happening?

Probably as much or as little as any other extra-ordinary claim; like those made in the christian mythological manual, which in a reality-check comes very low on the list e.g. compared to its asian competitors.

It's surprising what's still lurches and crawls around this place. The same as those that think they know it all and come here spreading there ideology, and rumors. I guess these are the ones that think they have all the answers. I haven't read psychobabble this far stretched in a while, and I didn't miss it one tiny bit. A ghost from the pass has arrived.

The factual content of your answer is practically zero, but is mainly concerned with presenting a (probably special christian) version of character-analyzing. Can you either put it in a context with the thread-topic, or even better skip it and return to thread-topic?

If you want to include some rational approach or information on 'validation' per se, I would personally not minding to join such a direction. The various christian opinions presented sofar have mostly been of the usual semantic version.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

What this Chuck Missler

That's even more risible than Ray Comfort's banana argument. I don't need to see any more from this turkey.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

This video is garbage... Their argument is too simplified that it makes removes evolutionists entire argument. I could tell you that once two things touch will remain you can divide the distance between them and there will be a distance between the two objects so they never actually touch... but this is false. Look at a bullet passing through an object...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Gentlemen, gentlemen (and ladies).

I am offended and fascinated by your behaviour. Never before have I seen members of this forum act with such closed minds.

It seems obvious to me that there is a great bias against Christianity here. Your behaviour is in direct conflict with your mission to "deny ignorance".

What are your reasons for mocking and scorning? Because Christianity seems to defy what you have been taught? Why, on this particular occasion, will you NOT question what you have been taught? Since when has anyone here been afraid to question what they have been taught?

The status quo has hammered this method of thinking into your head; Bible believers are closed minded "sheeple", and the Bible conflicts evolution, which is science, etc. I am surprised that there are so few here who are genuinely willing to think twice about these assumptions; to actually consider that the status quo is wrong.

There is no shortage of material available to you if have questions. Perhaps you should at least read them a bit before deciding they are false and stupid. Better yet, crack open a Bible if you are so positively certain that what it has to say is bosh. Your beliefs may remain unchecked, or, perhaps they will be challenged.

Of course, you are all free to behave as you will. But it seems, to me, a curious double standard.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DannonRvrs
Because Christianity seems to defy what you have been taught? Why, on this particular occasion, will you NOT question what you have been taught? Since when has anyone here been afraid to question what they have been taught?

The status quo has hammered this method of thinking into your head; Bible believers are closed minded "sheeple", and the Bible conflicts evolution, which is science, etc.

Come on, you know religion has had the upper hand for a long time. Most of us were taught to believe in a deity, and some of us rejected the concept and its ceremonies for lack of evidence

There is no shortage of material available to you if have questions. Perhaps you should at least read them a bit before deciding they are false and stupid. Better yet, crack open a Bible if you are so positively certain that what it has to say is bosh. Your beliefs may remain unchecked, or, perhaps they will be challenged.

Before I pick up a collection of religious writings, could you prove to me which culture compiled the correct one?
edit on 24-9-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I am offended and fascinated by your behaviour. Never before have I seen members of this forum act with such closed minds.

It seems obvious to me that there is a great bias against Christianity here. Your behaviour is in direct conflict with your mission to "deny ignorance".

What are your reasons for mocking and scorning? Because Christianity seems to defy what you have been taught? Why, on this particular occasion, will you NOT question what you have been taught? Since when has anyone here been afraid to question what they have been taught?

The status quo has hammered this method of thinking into your head; Bible believers are closed minded "sheeple", and the Bible conflicts evolution, which is science, etc. I am surprised that there are so few here who are genuinely willing to think twice about these assumptions; to actually consider that the status quo is wrong.

Of course, you are all free to behave as you will. But it seems, to me, a curious double standard.

Are you on your part willing to demonstrate this 'rational broadmindedness' you call for, ofcourse including such factual material as you claim in this context.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here's an ex new ager speaking on the alien deception. His name is LA Marzulli he's been interviewed on Coast To Coast and others, and writing books on the topics of fallen angels, demons, and aliens.
This is a series of five videos, so whoever has the time and really wants to know what the other flip side of this whole scenario is can watch and hopefully learn something.

the rest is on youtube.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Are you on your part willing to demonstrate this 'rational broadmindedness' you call for, ofcourse including such factual material as you claim in this context.

I have read Misslers book Alien Encounters and the bible with all its paranormal activity. Misslers book is ok but the work is to eager to toss the whole issue about UFOs into the Vallee/Keel basket of explanation. Missler who is supposed to be a christain authority strangly includes little of the vast biblical enounters folks have with any number of very strange paranormal persons and activitites recorded therein.

Point is if we are to believe that folks are seeing projections and having their minds played with by UFO guys then what are we going to say about things the bible records on the "good side" if you will? Missler does not appear to believe that folks are seeing anything but mind phantoms produced by trickster demons and there is zero "nuts and bolts" to the whole thing or apparently anything from the other side of the good/bad paranormal world.

Nuts and bolts or not, these qualitites of supernatural powers are shared by both sides here....the old good guy/bad guy argument that Misslers seems to reject. The powers displayed in the bible are of a much more marked fantastic nature and are not trickster in nature. The bible has an angel that bursts into flames for example. Folks would be more apt to believe someone telling them that they were beaten up by guys that came out of a UFO then they would take Ezekiels account to heart.

Missler also points out how the antichrist will call fire down from heaven as part of his deception of mankind. However the bible has two of the Old Testement prophets calling fire down from heaven in their day. One of these prophets is said to be returning after having been picked up by the "chariots of israel" that are metioned several times in the bible, brought back to earth and will engage the antichrist in supernatural weather warfare and the like. So mankind will still have to make a decision on which lightning guy is telling the truth!

So no I dont buy into the Keel explanation as an answer to all things UFO. In fact Missler says nothing about Ezekiel who was a man that certainly saw strange phenomena, talked to entities in conjunction with this, was apparently teleported, had some of out of body experience, which he called being in the spirit and was moved around to diffrent locations. Certainly when this experience is compared to others that say the UFO guys had a message for humanity.....there is a big difference in these messages and what Ezekiel was told. None the less paranormal phenomena is present.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

What are your reasons for mocking and scorning? Because Christianity seems to defy what you have been taught?

nope, it's the other way round. it is not christianity or any other abrahamic which seems to defy what we've been taught, but it is us who defy anything we've been taught about those religions. fact.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To go into more detail the demons are actually nephilim spirits that were left to roam this planet after the great flood.

As Enoch the Scribe was told by YHWH, Chapter 15 8 Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

The flesh of the nephilim was destroyed during the Great Flood at the time of Noah, but their spirits shall roam the planet waiting to possess the next body of an athiest or hater of Jesus Christ.

It is a common misconception from the Church that as nephil spirits will never ascend to Heaven and are damned to walk this planet for all eternity until Judgement Day, this makes them evil.
The demons are naturally hostile to humans because the nephilim want this world without humans. This is why the elite keep (successfully) killing off humans in never ending wars and famines.

With all this talk of a war between humans and aliens it paints a very bad picture for this world.
With nasty alien greys getting attacked by their fallen watcher (blue eyed blond) workmates, this world is in for quite a show.

Many (athiest) people are going to be fooled by this coming event when the 'good' blue eyed nordic blondes (fallen watchers) 'save the day' from the nasty 'dragon' greys

It is also rumoured that the people who have seen this 11:11 Wake-up Call thingy since 1991 are receiving a call from their fallen angel masters to be ready for a final battle between them and humans. A lot of them don't know what the numbers mean yet.
According the 1111spiritguardians.com... website there are at least 75 million nephilim out there. A lot of them have their backs to the wall up against humans and YHWH. They are basically humans with celestral (angelic) dna in their human blood. It is not their fault that they were born with 'tainted' dna. This is why there is going to be one hell of a war. This planet is the only 'heaven' that they will ever have access to. They are going to fight to the death because they have nothing to lose by dying. For them its either this world or hell. This explains why films like 'Alien-Nation' 'V' show aliens living amongst humans.

Then there are the Rephaim, or stronger nephilim that would have appeared as the giants of old. This is where the 'blue' blood lines in the European monarchys come into play. For example Prince William rumoured to be a possible antichrist (King Arthur) candidate or high ranking giant from the legends of times past dating back to the days of Brutus of Troy who named Britain arfter himself.
How often has King Arthur been portrayed as a hero making the seperate kingdoms of England band together to create a ONE country KINGDOM or in todays world a ONE WORLD ORDER.

If this 'Black Awakening' scenario is true, then these nephilim sleepers are going to be switched on soon with some signal from these mobile phone towers or from these new cool HD TV's that everyone seems to have to have and all hell is going to break lose.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

When someone with a profound truth comes along and tells it to the people, that someone does usually get shot down. Why, because they struck a nerve, the truth can be bitter to those that are to prideful and close minded. Really all we are is rebellious children that refuse to learn, respect, and honor the One that created all things. It's like everyone got hooked on the most illicit and addicting drug ever known and now we're all wired in the wrong way.
The most biggest event in history took place in 1948, it was foretold that this event would take place over 2500 years ago. And yet they still deny that there is a God. That event was the Jews returning to Israel, in Ezekiel 37:21. The whole chapter is about the the Jews and their return to the land that God gave to them from the beginning.

The two things on this Earth that gets attacked and some times savagely is, the Jews, and Christianity. I'm not talking about man made religion when I say Christianity.
Now why would these two be the most attacked? You don't see a huge amount of people calling down Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, mysticism, occultism, new age religion, and all the other non-Christian beliefs or non-Jewish beliefs. Think about this, I'm sure that mostly everyone at one time in their life was confronted with the truth about something they did that was wrong. And the first reaction was to deny that the truth about themselves, especially the ones that were or still are rebellious true. Their pride in being caught just wouldn't allow themselves to be exposed all the while their pride was in vain, they were caught no denying it.
This is exactly what is going on today, rebellion against the one and only true God, denial that He does exist. Nothing more than rebellious children of the adult kind.
So what Christianity has to teach is a threat to the ones that refuse the one authority. The crazy part is they are willing to accept any other authority other than the one that can bring to them peace, love, hope, and an everlasting eternity with no more pain and suffering.
So many would rather worship the beast rather than the creator. And that is a very dangerous road to be travailing on.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The most biggest event in history took place in 1948, it was foretold that this event would take place over 2500 years ago. And yet they still deny that there is a God. That event was the Jews returning to Israel, in Ezekiel 37:21. The whole chapter is about the the Jews and their return to the land that God gave to them from the beginning.

people tend to believe blindfoldedly that the bible predicted jews to return to israel in around 1948 but they do not to consider that the whole returning thing might've been staged to match the bible for reasons of occult politics (see: weishaupt). you guys refuse to question anything that does not make sense and then it is us who are closeminded eh?

fine.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

So many would rather worship the beast rather than the creator. And that is a very dangerous road to be travailing on.

there is no beast but the human.

the belief in the idea that existence has been created for a sub-microscopic planet in a galaxy which is microscopic when compared to the vast universe along with the claim that there is no other life form but "demons" is something one should avoid reading during fluid intake to save his/her monitor.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UncoolSam

Cool! Thanks for that - I did ask about 20 to 25 pages ago in this thread waht a demon was, it has taken until now for me to get an answer.

So I have to chose between aliens from outer space crossing the void to visit us, or biblical entities from heaven trying to send us all to hell.

Can I phone a friend?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession

people tend to believe blindfoldedly that the bible predicted jews to return to israel in around 1948 but they do not to consider that the whole returning thing might've been staged to match the bible for reasons of occult politics (see: weishaupt). you guys refuse to question anything that does not make sense and then it is us who are closeminded eh?

fine.

Lets say you are correct.
Result: The elite wrote the Bible that they are now obeying, which means that they are about to wipe themselves off the face of the planet. How stupid is that? The word suicide springs to mind.

These dumn elite athiests HAVE to create wars and rumours of wars to kill themeselves. How can athiests be so brain dead. Imagine you are a politician, arms dealer, soldier or weapons manufacturer. You have lots of money. Do you
A) train terrorists in Afganistan to fight the Russians. Label them heros when the russians retreat in 1987. Get them angry again. Put Saddam Hussain into power in 1968, use him as an ally for 20 years, bomb him and Iraq, p1ss off many muslims and then on a work day you are in the world Trade Centre and a jet hits you and you wonder why you were so stupid to make the muslim nations so angry.
OR
B) do the above and pay the once allys lots of money that you print from the federal reserve, to keep them happy and you live in your mansion happy ever after instead of burning alive in the WTC.

Every athiest elitist is commiting suicide by obeying the words that their for-fathers wrote in a book 2000 years ago. Not once have they thought 'why are we so stupid'. They want slaves. When the nukes hit, all peasants (us) will be dead. Result: No Slaves. Elitists in Japan have just killed themselves by breathing in the radiation particles, after they created the earthquake using their athiest mad-scientists technology with scalar weaponary. Duh !!!

Either YHWH exists or every athiest is gladly obeying a book that they wrote and hence commiting suicide with world war 3. Ask yourself: is every athiest that dumn?
Either way, all hell is about to break lose, and these elitists that OWN THIS PLANET cannot / will not stop WW3 from occuring.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by UncoolSam
It is also rumoured that the people who have seen this 11:11 Wake-up Call thingy since 1991 are receiving a call from their fallen angel masters to be ready for a final battle between them and humans. A lot of them don't know what the numbers mean yet.
According the 1111spiritguardians.com... website there are at least 75 million nephilim out there. A lot of them have their backs to the wall up against humans and YHWH. They are basically humans with celestral (angelic) dna in their human blood. It is not their fault that they were born with 'tainted' dna. This is why there is going to be one hell of a war. This planet is the only 'heaven' that they will ever have access to. They are going to fight to the death because they have nothing to lose by dying. For them its either this world or hell. This explains why films like 'Alien-Nation' 'V' show aliens living amongst humans.

How do we account for the fact even stated by Jesus himself that some from the same family will be unbelievers? If its a matter of having "tainted" DNA how would there be a division amoung family members that have the same mother and father and thus the same DNA!

If the DNA thing were such a strong component of salvation then the theme would proside over the whole of the bible as such. And it just does not! The bible says nothing about man being divided along bloodlines as far as those that believe or dont believe being do to nephilim dna being present or not.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Logarock because: sp

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

How do we account for the fact even stated by Jesus himself that some from the same family will be unbelievers? If its a matter of having "tainted" DNA how would there be a division amoung family members that have the same mother and father and thus the same DNA!

If the DNA thing were such a strong component of salvation then the theme would proside over the whole of the bible as such. And it just does not! The bible says nothing about man being divided along bloodlines as far as those that believe or dont believe being do to nephilim dna being present or not.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Logarock because: sp

IMHO. I don't know enough to answer your question. Need to get a biologist to answer the dna question. No human is perfect so we all have impure blood. Its just that the nephilim have more celestral (fallen angel / fallen watcher) dna in their bloodstreams. Remember, dna strains switch on and off (I think) throughout generations of the same family. Other times certain dna traits are dormant in a family bloodline. Jesus probably summed all of this dna stuff up by saying that everyone is imperfect. Does anyone out there have any other ideas?

As for the second part, we are all born sinners.Some humans are more human than others. Some are more nephilim than others. I guess the bible says that we are all imperfect as in the reason behind us needing a "strong component of salvation". Everyone of us, even a nephil spirit can be forgiven if that person has faith in Jesus Christ. A lot of Christians cringe at the idea of a nephil spirit being forgiven and ascending to Heaven. They just don't accept the fact that YHWH can forgive ALL of His imperfect creatures that ask Him for salvation.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

All I can say to you is, examine the evidence with an open mind to come to the conviction for yourself.
The Dead Sea Scrolls are the most fantastic find in archaeological history. Test on the scrolls confirmed that they are from between 100 and 300 B.C.
The evidence is there, the problem is many don't want to look at the evidence.

The Dead Sea Scrolls are the greatest archeological find in history. So many people wanted them to be kept secret from society because it would confirm that the multi millenium prophecies of the Messiah, the Savior, the Christ was in fact fulfilled by Jesus of Nazareth. The Jews didn't want them discovered because it would make them feel like fools because they didn't realize He was the Messiah and led Him to be killed by the Roman governor Pontius Pilate. Satan sure as hell didn't want them revealed, because all the atheists, Muslims, and believers in other false doctrines in the world, would be exposed and lose revenue in their corporate like greed. Scientology, which is so whacked out, would make their followers like Tom Cruise and John Travolta and the whole Hollywood scene lose further face and dollars.

When one compares the pre-Christ writings to todays version of the Hebrew and Aramaic texts they are identical. This proves: The texts of the Old Testament have not been corrupted over history. The prophecies of the Old Testament were in fact written PRIOR to Jesus being born. Jesus fulfilled ALL the prophecies about the coming Messiah and therefore is the Messiah Jesus is in fact God.

______beforeitsnews/story/1169/645/WikiLeaks_Dead_Sea_Scrolls.html

The Dead Sea Scrolls online.
dss.collections.imj.org.il...

What are the Dead Sea Scrolls and why are they important?
www.gotquestions.org...

I know about Adam Weishaupt, the founder.
What you don't realize is, everything that a Luciferian group will do will be the opposite to what God does. And why they do is to try and prevent what has been prophesied by God to happen.
The prophecy of the Jews returning to the land that was given to Abraham by God was written over 2500 years ago. Regardless if the Illuminati had a hand in the Jews return, it still was suppose to happen. Something that most of you don't realize is when you reject God, and seek another belief, God will give that man or woman what they desire even if it means them turning their back on Him. It's like a child that insist on doing something that can be harmful to himself and his parents warned him not to do. He than defies his parents and goes ahead anyway and ends up hurting himself. Hopefully the child learns from his bad experience and turns away from ever doing that wrong thing again. He had to learn the hard way and that made him wiser. But today it is a situation that plays for keeps. In this lesson, learning the hard way can bring about a horrible end.

And the beast as you so casually put is not of the human kind, the beast referred to is Satan. The one that most of you choose to follow. And most of you don't recognize him as the one you follow as long as you belong to the world and not to God.
Daniel 12:10
10 Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be tried, smelted, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the teachers and those who are wise shall understand.

If you are the type that is true to yourself and want truth, than try to get this documentary called, "The Daniel Project." It is an hour and a half long.
Also this one although on a slightly different topic but a very convicting one, and you can find this one on youtube, 180 Movie.

One last thing, atheist and any non believer for that matter always have a tendency to get upset and / or arrogant with the way they present their opposition to the Word of God. To me this says a lot about the spiritual disposition of these people, that an outside force is what's making them confused but yet thinking that they are right.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

One last thing, atheist and any non believer for that matter always have a tendency to get upset and / or arrogant with the way they present their opposition to the Word of God. To me this says a lot about the spiritual disposition of these people, that an outside force is what's making them confused but yet thinking that they are right.

i don't remember having stated to be an atheist anywhere before. i do have a god who is not that mundane to cross eons to land on a tiny planet to get himself crucified though. my god is much much more complex. beyond comprehension. its complexity lies in the fact that it created existence in such fashion where everything and anything goes, along with the opposite. this is why the parts of the universe which we cannot view in its current state due to the time barrier is brooding with life according to even a simple math.

ps: as i refer to it as "it" since it has no gender. being the source of all has no specific gender.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UncoolSam

As for the second part, we are all born sinners.Some humans are more human than others. Some are more nephilim than others. I guess the bible says that we are all imperfect as in the reason behind us needing a "strong component of salvation". Everyone of us, even a nephil spirit can be forgiven if that person has faith in Jesus Christ. A lot of Christians cringe at the idea of a nephil spirit being forgiven and ascending to Heaven. They just don't accept the fact that YHWH can forgive ALL of His imperfect creatures that ask Him for salvation.

Thereare some accounts where Jesus talked to these spirits while they were in possesion of human bodies. And although some knew who He was none ever asked forgivness nor was any offered and the only concessions ever asked by them were (a)not to be driven out of the area and (b)could we go into the pigs!

Its my opinion that the only humans that have any true "nephilim" properties are simply those possesed by them.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Logarock because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join