It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

But If you define me as arrogant because any of the following:
I don't buy youtube clips of people citing the bible
I don't believe in a book about god that was written by men,
I don't believe in a 6000 year old world because of a graph of holy old dudes,
I don't use fuzzy math,
I don't reject solid and accepted science and history,
I don't believe everything I am told.
Then yes, I am arrogant.

gimme a high five.
an absolute star.

the fact that people with the same or similar mindset as that of the op, trying to impose their own faith and opinions on others in such an aggresive manner as if they were the absolute truth is not only sickening, but pushes the reader to respond in a more aggressive way in return. it's provokative and endagners the safety of high temper ppl like myself as ats members
the last time i came accross a claim similar to this thread was when i read the views of the flat earth society. the idea about aliens being demons makes as much sense as a flat earth that is.
edit on 15-9-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

High five back at you!

I love ATS for its differing opinions and views on a wide spectrum of topics. But one thing I can't stand is when people try to push their agenda and refuse to look at hard science and facts. Could aliens be demons? Sure... they could, they also be highly evolved extraterrestrials, or creatures from another dimension. I don't know what they are, but I don't make claims based on cooked up magic.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
its pretty funny that a bible thumper calls anyone who is of a different mindset a sheep....

A religious zealot is calling the rest of us sheep...

The lord is your shepard and you of his flock.... Does the bible not say this? Does it not directly say that you are a sheep and you need to be sheparded?

I don't need a shepard i choose to believe what i want. I believe what i can see through evidence and I do not discount or deny due to a lack there of. It's called open minded. I can't say god doesn't exist but i can't say one does either...

Same with aliens and demons... The whole point is the bible isn't and end all and no where in it does it

A) mention an age for earth
B) say anything about earth being the only oasis for life out there
C) call beings from other regions of our space "demons"
D) insist that man is alone and god wastes space for personal amusement

If you are here on ATS for conversions your barking up the wrong tree. Open minded discussion of things is fine but your black and white understanding with no room for shades of grey does not allow for this. So why ARE you here?
edit on 15-9-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by TheHistorian

reply to post by constantwonder

Nothing created God, he is not limited by the constraints of time. And the world is only 6000 years old. Thanks for posting.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Nah... Not buying the whole 6000 year deal. Can you explain were million old fossils came form? Did God just put those here to throw us of the track?

Did those fossils come out the ground with a label attached to them saying "hello, im a million year old fossil".

Didn't think so. Use some common sense and realise that dating carbon method's are not accurate.

I guess you evo-heads have no common sense though because you believe anything the "experts" tell you.

Its called a sheep herd mentality.

So you say you believe in science, unless it interferes with the Bible. Mmmkay. So you believe in Creationism and that the Earth is only 6000 years old. With this belief you don't support one major branch of the scientific community, geologists. It because of them that we can determine how old fossils are & how old our Earth is. Is it so hard to believe that god did create us but also through his creation the evolution process is needed?

Here's some science you should read, from Standford.

The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements

news.stanford.edu...

When researchers found an unusual linkage between solar flares and the inner life of radioactive elements on Earth, it touched off a scientific detective investigation that could end up protecting the lives of space-walking astronauts and maybe rewriting some of the assumptions of physics.

New, rapid evolution may very well be taken place right now. Watch this video to understand how the Sun is changing radioactive elements on Earth, and those very elements are in our bodies.

Believe what you want but to throw away good science because it disproves the Bible is silly. And as I've said, the deluge story is not unique to the Bible, or the Sumerians. All cultures all over the world have their version as well, and there's been many deluge incidents, not just the one in the Bible.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I believe in science but not pseudoscience.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You wont reply because you cant muster a decent refutation of my statements or a credible defense for your own... Your the one stuck in arrogant ways my friend...

You can not provide 1 shed of evidence saying the earth is 6000 years old... You can't prove in anyway that aliens are "demons"... Not one piece of bible verse that says man was gods only creation in our cosmos... You have nothing, no proof, no "evidence", no leg to stand on in this debate...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

pseudoscience as in physics geology astronomy genetics chemistry.... Your only acceptable science is your genealogy of people who may or may not have all existed to say the earth is 6000 years old...

His so called science is the only pseudoscience present here.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

when people want to know where to drill for oil – do they call in pastor billy bob or do they get in a geologist?

And remember if they get a geologist then he's opinion on where to dill will be based on the fact that the earth is very much older than 6000 years old

So which would they get if they want a successful oil well

pastor billy bob who has faith in his bible and its teaching that the earth is only 6000 years old
or
a geologist who was taught that the earth is billions of years old?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

What I posted is not pusedoscience. Creationism is pusedoscience.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

What I posted is not pusedoscience. Creationism is pusedoscience.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Edit time ran out

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The World is only 6 thousand years old? Dont tell me you really believe that crap.

We've been here for 200,000 years predating your Fictional Fairytale Story called the bible. And things like this is why Religion cant be the Truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by exponencial

Btw Mr. Christian... what was before Bible? What were people supposed to follow? How did they know how to act, what to believe? No prayers, no amendments, no Jesus?

The 10 commandments.

But what WE DO KNOW is, there are BILLIONS and BILLIONS of planets and galaxies, some of them BILLION times bigger than EARTH. primaxstudio.com... WE DO KNOW there are other planets like earth out there, meaning there MUST be life out there.

No it doesn't mean that at all. That's simply man making assumptions.

Do you really think a supposed god made ALL THIS just for US?

Yep that's what the bible says.

Why let your so called "demons" slowly destroy HIS CREATION? Why not just get rid of them and have a peaceful Universe?

They do not have the power to steal creation, they simply can make people go to hell by deception.

You only answer what you wanted and your answers suck big time
I asked: What was BEFORE bible? What were people supposed to follow? How did they know how to act, what to believe? No prayers, no amendments, no Jesus?

THEN I posted THESE paragraphs

And another question to you. Lets assume that a person doesnt believe in god and is the nicest person. Never gets into a conflict, always helps when its needed, is the perfect child, husband, father, grandfather and then dies. Does he go to hell because he didnt believe? Is he a bad person not believing in something he has NO EVIDENCE of?

What about people born in africa, china, australia, europe etc. The kids are raised in different cultures!!! They did not pick the place. How does god treat them? Since their parents maybe led them to believe something else. After being raised believing there is no such thing as a god for 25 years of life, do you think that many will start believing after seeing some crap videos on youtube? Did people have youtube from 33 to 2005 A.D. to even try to look for a DIFFERENT opinion(belief)?

You CANT answer these questions, because YOU DONT KNOW!!!

Another question was:

Why would he create such a beautiful galaxy and make such DUMB inhabitants? Does that even make sense?

Then you say that Bible says that this was all created for US. But what about the time BEFORE bible existed?

Also about the destroying of the planet by demons. So they dont have more power than god. WHY does HE not just DESTROY them himself and let people live in peace?!

I have another thing to say:
You say you are researching stuff 3 YEARS. Thats nice, but my great-grandpa has researched, and read the Bible 1000s of times and started when he was 20, now he is 90
He read it in 5 different languages and studied it for over 70 years. He has memorized almost all the lines in it. Researched all the meanings of every damn word in it.
After all the years of studying his conclusion was: RELIGION IS BULL#.
And I know it is, since I came to that conclusion only after 5 years of research.

But hey, Christian-Jesus-Maniacs are just that... maniacs
I really dont like talking to the freak Christians, its like they know nothing else, just Jesus and Jesus and Jesus, and nothing else exists in this world to them.
And after reading your replies I see you are one of those type so theres no point in saying something to you. Its like talking to a brick wall. I mean, I dont have a problem with Christians, since I was also raised that way, but dont be a freak about it

You just need to live your life a normal way, helping others when in need, love your close relatives and friends, just be a nice person, and you dont have to worship anyone or anything. No-one ever said you have to. Just be a good person, and if a supposed "God" is good, he will surely welcome you in his supposed "kingdom" (or whatever the place is). You really dont need to be a FREAK about it.

Thats all from me man. Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by hawaii50th

Yeah its really sad that people like him think they are some how enlightened and they know better than God. New ageism is purely Satanic this is why we should pay no attention to the new age movements and false prophets who claim they are aliens and have information that others don't. It's true that the new age movement will be in ruins when they realize they've been duped by old age paganism and occult influences.

I can't see how this differs from any other irrationally pushed extremist ideology based on circular arguments with nothing else to support it.

E.g. what about those, who "knows better" than the flying spaghetti monster, or those other 'napkin' reasoning chains ("it's true because it's written here, that it's true"). Are such procedures part of your 'real' science/logic?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by adamjagger11

a dimensional shift IS happening right now.

Can you prove that it is and can you explain what it is that you see happening?

Probably as much or as little as any other extra-ordinary claim; like those made in the christian mythological manual, which in a reality-check comes very low on the list e.g. compared to its asian competitors.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by adamjagger11

a dimensional shift IS happening right now.

Can you prove that it is and can you explain what it is that you see happening?

Probably as much or as little as any other extra-ordinary claim; like those made in the christian mythological manual, which in a reality-check comes very low on the list e.g. compared to its asian competitors.

It's surprising what's still lurches and crawls around this place. The same as those that think they know it all and come here spreading there ideology, and rumors. I guess these are the ones that think they have all the answers. I haven't read psychobabble this far stretched in a while, and I didn't miss it one tiny bit. A ghost from the pass has arrived.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

reply to post by Rabbit281

But we didn't "evolve" we were created in God's image fully formed. Yes i am saying we are alone out of the billions of stars and i don't have any difficulty accepting this as we are God's chosen ones.

To Ancient Astronaut haters, this is what this theory is about. It completely makes logical connection and rational explanations of all said in the Bible. So if the Bible is true, this is the only way any of the stories in the Bibles could be true. Key word: MISINTEPRETATION

By being created by 'God's' image has it ever passed through your little uneducated religion-brainwashed head that it is not to be taken LITERALLY that God did not wave hand or magical wand and PUSHSHHSH created Earth, Created Trees, Created Human but instead, GENETICALLY engineered human. And that your God is actually someone who was able to do this scientifically - genetic engineering or whatever, could've been Frankenstein style,we don't know, but point is, what the Bible tells us, we are not from here or did not evolve.

So hate Ancient Astronaut theory all you want- but it gives a serious punch to all like the one above who are so uneducated and gawd knows who has erased their common sense from too much religion nonsense, but AAT is your RATIONAL explanation that makes a lot of sense. AND the only way AAT is wrong is if The Bible is NOT correct - which I dont mind. I take AAT as just a theory, it wouldnt bother me if it were all false but I know that if it were false, that means because the BIBLE IS FALSE. And that would mean such Demonic idiots are far far away from thinking clearly. I have no words to describe how dumb those that post such things are.

Jeeeez you are worse than Diplomat and MasterGemini at least those weren't so washed like you are. You are refusing to even accept what scientists who dont believe in UFOs/Aliens on Earth say, that from all the earth-like planets in habitable zone there could be life of whatever form.
I will say to you what I said in another thread:
O Sancta Simplicata

How simple, uneducated, brainwashed, moronic, have to be to believe and still explain things in religious terms, you have NO DEVELOPMENT. You live several fcking centuries ago!
edit on 13-9-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Excellent post.

Funny how Revelation Generation neglected to acknowledge it.

You cannot use logic with people who believe in "God" at the level someone like this does. They're hopeless.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its funny you say new agers are purely satanic... When in fact new agers are some of the most peaceful open minded people I've ever dealt with.

It's satanic to believe in increased consciousness, it's satanic to be for peace and against war, it's satanic to want healthy nutritional food, it's satanic to believe in the minds eye, it's satanic to believe people can rise above petty arguments like religious debate.

If that's satanic then all you saying it are moronic, narrow minded, thumping hard asses, completely intolerant as most religious zealots are, yet your own DAMN GOD tells you to be tolerant.

It's cracks me up how you arrogant egotistical maniacal bible thumpers can spew your rhetoric of god yet ignore his supposed core principals as long as it's in his name.

Your hypocrites the whole lot of you and I think it's hilarious to watch you reveal your arrogant ignorance for all the world to see. Does your hypocrisy know no bounds?

Don't bother to post on ATS if your just a close minded windbag... This isn't the forum for you.

I wash my hands of you OP and everyone who came in here touting your line. It's one thing to have faith it's a whole different thing to be intolerant ranting bible thumping hateful derelicts. Try to have reasonable discussions with your type and you refuse to acknowledge in your face evidence won't reply to posts that are clear refutations your arguments.

Yeah its really sad that people like him think they are some how enlightened and they know better than God. New ageism is purely Satanic this is why we should pay no attention to the new age movements and false prophets who claim they are aliens and have information that others don't. It's true that the new age movement will be in ruins when they realize they've been duped by old age paganism and occult influences.

It is you who think you know better than god. Coming in here wagging your finger downing other people and their beliefs calling people satanic because they don't bend to your will or beliefs. You sure are a righteous christian... A SELF RIGHTEOUS christian. Most of the decent religious people I know would be ashamed to have such ignorance spewed on their behalf. I guess that probably makes them evil to, huh!?

I tried debating your sources with you tried to speak sensibly but you won't have it and that says all that needs to be said about your "type". Everyone else.... I guess I'll see you in hell.

CW OUT
Namaste

edit on 17-9-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Christians should be happy that their is Alien life out there. It says clearly in the Zohar that we are not the first planet to exist with life. God has made several planets before

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
When someone says that that New Age is the cult of Lucifer. They are not even releasing who Lucifer truly was. He was not a rebel who went against god. he simply was a Angel who brought down the Light of heaven down to men. Lucifer reveals information so that we can enter the age of the Mecihias or the age of Christ. So yea New Age is movement of Light. But if it was not for New Age there would not be progression towards the Age of Christ. When you get past all of the dogma and dualism you relies that everything is made to test us and to help us understand duality. As Above So Below

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yes, aliens are demons. Don't make the mistake of thinking our governments of the world do not know that aliens are demons. Most of our leaders are satanist and demonic. They are leading us into a one world government that the Bible tells us will be the one world government of the antichrist. It is all a well planned out agenda. Brainwashing through movies about extraterrestrials...slow and continuous disclosures by the media. We are almost to the end time deception the Bible tells us about. The Bible tells us they tried to set up a one world government in Babylon...it wasn't time yet so God destroyed it. Now is the time and it is almost complete. They are planning a fake alien invasion and second coming of Christ through project bluebeam, with demonic aliens and all. If you know the Bible, it tells us the Jesus Christ will not come back to earth until after the 7 year tribulation. They are about to play it out. The only truth I have found that I can depend upon is the Bible. Don't fall for their lies.
edit on 17-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join