It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

i'm not believing anything , i KNOW what is going on because i came here to assist in this SHIFT.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamjagger11

a dimensional shift IS happening right now.

Can you prove that it is and can you explain what it is that you see happening?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by adamjagger11

a dimensional shift IS happening right now.

Can you prove that it is and can you explain what it is that you see happening?

yeh i can prove it is happening now , my proof is that it is happening.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yeah its really sad that people like him think they are some how enlightened and they know better than God. New ageism is purely Satanic this is why we should pay no attention to the new age movements and false prophets who claim they are aliens and have information that others don't. It's true that the new age movement will be in ruins when they realize they've been duped by old age paganism and occult influences.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Who created god? Take your circular logic home. The same argument you make against there being other life and that if aliens created us who created them goes just as well with god and religion.

There is nothing wrong with being religious but to come here and tout the christian line and say we must take your word that this Zealot is credible is ridiculous. You have no more evidence or proof then any of the ufo/ancient alien theorists.

Calling this laughable is being kind my friend.

And as for your saying the ten commandments guided men before the bible and Christ that still only covers maybe what 5-6 thousand years of human history... So what before then? What rules were laad down to the people not in the middle east? Wouldn't omnipotent god come to all men and not just one region? There are still tribes of people that have no idea about the christian god... They are hardly new agers and hardly condemned to hell...

edit on 14-9-2011 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Nothing created God, he is not limited by the constraints of time. And the world is only 6000 years old. Thanks for posting.
edit on 14-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Oh dear. Show me the verse that says the earth is only 6000 years old it doesn't exist. The bible makes no mention of the earths age. Your eating from the hand of the religious PTB. Show me one iota of evidence one scripture one shred anything anything at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

demons? i don't presume to know much as far as this is concerned. i've seen a couple of ufos, one in the 90's coming out of white sands missle range headed s.w direction coming into las cruces,n.m. it had a large coronal discharge, silent. another recently a few months back. here in s.w. n.m. it was star shaped and rose in an arc into the upper atmosphere when it left as a red streek, also silent. look i'm well educated in hard science/adv. mathematics and worked for d.o.d.. my gut tells me that there are many life forms out there and some are even visiting us. probably waiting to see if we self-destruct, one possibility, or some great natural catrastrophy may occur and perhaps some level of help will be given to those worthy of it. i don't buy the demon thing. yes i know that evil exists and the dark forces are having their way with mankind these days. but, i think the level of technology maybe advanced enough that we have no conventional point of reference that would enable us to comprehend it. look think rationally. if you were to bring a human from say 2 or 300 yrs. ago to the present, what might their reaction be? ie) computers/internet, t.v., cars, jets, space travel, etc... until contact is made and we are informed as to what they are where they are from and why they are here, its; a lot of conjecture.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm not going to bother replying to you again, because its obvious your stuck in your arrogant ways, but ill just say there are no "religious PTB" behind protestant Christianity. Our only authoritive figure is Christ himself. As for the age of the earth it can be calculated to be around 6000 years old if you trace the genealogy from adam to jesus using the bible. Also Genesis accounts indicate of that age due to the earth being created in 6 days. Thanks goodbye.

Here's a pic proving what i just said:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Oh oh. I think you just blew any credibility you may have had with a few. A picture IS worth a 1000 words in this case.
You truly believe the Earth is only 6000 yrs old. And the link you provide is supposed to be proof?? Its like all other proof you have provided on your aliens are demons theory.
Sad sad sad.

edit on 14-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Nothing created God, he is not limited by the constraints of time. And the world is only 6000 years old. Thanks for posting.

Nah... Not buying the whole 6000 year deal. Can you explain were million old fossils came form? Did God just put those here to throw us of the track?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I'm not going to bother replying to you again, because its obvious your stuck in your arrogant ways, but ill just say there are no "religious PTB" behind protestant Christianity. Our only authoritive figure is Christ himself. As for the age of the earth it can be calculated to be around 6000 years old if you trace the genealogy from adam to jesus using the bible. Also Genesis accounts indicate of that age due to the earth being created in 6 days. Thanks goodbye.

Here's a pic proving what i just said:

Your graphic shows a list of holy men that lived for unnaturally long times... How did these guys live so long? Help me out here? This doesn't seem old to you that Noah lived 950 years and now, in modern society, you're lucky to make it 100. What is a rational, logical explanation for these life spans?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian

Nah... Not buying the whole 6000 year deal. Can you explain were million old fossils came form? Did God just put those here to throw us of the track?

Did those fossils come out the ground with a label attached to them saying "hello, im a million year old fossil".

Didn't think so. Use some common sense and realise that dating carbon method's are not accurate.

I guess you evo-heads have no common sense though because you believe anything the "experts" tell you.

Its called a sheep herd mentality.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

People lived much longer back then. The gene pool was more pure and there were no genetic mutations etc.

Even scientist's today say we have the potential to live to 130+.

I don't really think i need to provide logical explanations to you because even if i did you would just find something else to argue about. Your the type to go looking for a fight and then get a beat down. Sorry but i don't have time for child's play. If you want to learn, you will drop your arrogance.
edit on 15-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I see two major logical flaws in your thinking:

How do you account for the geological and archelogical proof that the world is older that 6000 years? The sheer amount of fossils we have would indicate that they all couldn't have lived in the span of 6000 years... So all of the dinosaurs just forgot to get on the ark? How do you reconcile this?

Second, your time line doesn't make since because we have major sites based that can be traced back to through history to a firm date. For example the Great Pyramid of Giza was completed in 2560 BCE. We know this because we can go back through Egyptian history and verify this, and cross reference with other ancient civiliations. If your graph of holy old dudes is correct then the Great flood happened in 2452, 108 years after the completion of the Great Pyramid of Giza. Yet the Great Pyramid and the rest of the structures on the Giza plateau are still there. There is no record in Egyptian history of a great flood that wiped out their entire civiliations. Please help me understand how this could have happened.

As a side note, I am not arrogant. I am not looking to fight... understand yes. fight no. debate yes. question yes.

But If you define me as arrogant because any of the following:
I don't buy youtube clips of people citing the bible
I don't believe in a book about god that was written by men,
I don't believe in a 6000 year old world because of a graph of holy old dudes,
I don't use fuzzy math,
I don't reject solid and accepted science and history,
I don't believe everything I am told.
Then yes, I am arrogant.

The fact that you won't defend your position means you position isn't defendable.

edit on 9/15/2011 by TheHistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

reply to post by TheHistorian

People lived much longer back then. The gene pool was more pure and there were no genetic mutations etc.

Even scientist's today say we have the potential to live to 130+.

I don't really think i need to provide logical explanations to you because even if i did you would just find something else to argue about. Your the type to go looking for a fight and then get a beat down. Sorry but i don't have time for child's play. If you want to learn, you will drop your arrogance.
edit on 15-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

You dont need to provide a logical explanation.........thats ridiculous.

No one lived much longer back then. Making it to your 50's was either a blessing or a curse. No modern medicine to fight off a simple fever. People died left and right from plagues to a simple cold.

Then where were the dinasouars? On another continent? People back in the day were too busy being 130+ to take notice? (this by the way is in regards to the age of the earth.) Listen im not picking on you but you use a circular logic.

Things are happening because they are happening? You realise if a super computer said that and you were too state that it is using circular logic, in theory the AI would fry.....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
for gods sake guys, they are demonic because RevelationGeneration said they are. i mean what more proof do you need lol

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
for gods sake guys, they are demonic because RevelationGeneration said they are. i mean what more proof do you need lol

Sums its up

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

what do you mean know better than god? don't you mean i know better than your "belief system" that was created by reptilians to control you like a sheeple.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join