It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are not intergalactic they are demonic.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by annella

Actually it should not even have been moved, hence why this topic belongs in the UFO forums, this thread is about UFO's and aliens not religion. If this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com... isn't moved then nore should this. This is a Conspricy in UFO's/Aliens, not in religion. Have a good day.

Just because the word "demonic" is mentioned is not a basis for it to be moved because you don't like the idea in the thread.
edit on 12-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

according to ALL of your previous posts this thread is definitely not about aliens or UFO's by your own statements it is about Demons and how people incorrectly believe they are aliens...dude get your story straight.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Would you be referencing to the good angels who are in heaven with God? If so these are not aliens at all, but angelic beings. There are no good aliens.

the bible states that all demons where once angels...so the difference between angels and demons is their agenda and their leader. that's it the only difference, so yes if demons are aliens then angels are also aliens.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by NewAgeMan

Well this is obviously not a theory for evolutionist to consider, because they do not even believe in the super natural/afterlife, according to them we are simply a "cosmic mistake". Evolution is an outright lie though and so easy to disprove, but i won't go into exposing that demonic sect on this topic. If you want information on that PM me and ill be able to provide you with everything that disproves evolution.
edit on 13-9-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

I believe in evolution, science, god, aliens, angels, demons, the supernatural, and all of the above. So get off your soap box and stop putting people into neat little categories.

And for poops and giggles, please disprove evolution. Do with it ease, as you claim. We will be waiting. And enlighten us, what do you believe? One day god just put us here? Actually, nvm, you're prolly just gonna take the easy route and tell us the Bible says so.

Everyone remember, this guy had his life changed via a YouTube video. YouTube, for Christs sake.

Oh joy, I see this thread has finally been moved. Woot!

edit on 13-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Don't even kid yourself, you certainly don't serve the God of the bible or our Lord Jesus Christ.

There is absolutely no way to reconcile the following passages with evolution:

“And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man” (Gen. 2:21-22).

"And God said," Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let him have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created he him; male and female created he them" (Genesis 2:26-27).

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by firekoral
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Am I blind or do i really not see where they said they had "proof"?? seems like some ppl are trying so hard to refute what the OP is saying is making up things and whats worse some ppl are just going along with it asking Where's the proof you said you had?? when I dont see where the OP claimed they had proof. also, who really thinks that someone is going to provide "proof" of UFOs being Demons? Its speculation, one i am more inclined to believe than benevolent aliens who really just want to save the earth WHAT A CROCK! If that was the case they might as well be demons because without divine intervention the only way to save the earth would eb to get rid of us all or atleast most of us....(oh wait isn't that one of the plans for the NWO!) Either way there aint nothin good bout no aliens/UFOs. whoever believes that-I am suspicious. Ppl believe the things that don't keep them awake at night, out of sight out of mind.

The word alien is a relative term anyway.

You would be right when you say you can't the word "proof" and that's because it isn't there. Instead there is the word "truth", which ATSers have confused and associated the word "proof" with. Either way, "proof" & "truth" represent the same idea, and the OP claims to know it.

Want to know REAL truth? Watch what highly educated and top researcher Chuck Missler has to say in his video series. He uses wisdom and science to explore these things and he also covers Roswell, crop circles, the nephilim, and more.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Oh I never said I am religious. I did a stint in Catholic school for 6 years, so I've had my fill. And what kind of person are you to tell me I don't deserve god or Jesus? I'm pretty sure Jesus would not approve of your attitude. But what if I were Jewish or Muslim or Hindu or the many other religions/beliefs out there? Are you saying its your way or the high way?
I hope you don't go too crazy and actually try to start a cult, errr, I mean church. I hope all of those who starred/flagged and agreed with you in this thread actually reads your words.

Now on to more interesting and pressing issues, Debunk evolution with ease please. Still waiting.

Oh wait, you are copping out like I thought. Nevermind.

This thread is fantastic entertainment at least. Please continue, Mr. I'm not religious

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Nice now your putting word's into my mouth, great one... I never said you was religious or didn't deserve Jesus's redemption, don't make stuff up that's called lieing, not good dude. But i can see where you formed your attitude from, Catholic school isn't a very good representation of what the true Christian faith is about. Vatican 2 was infiltrated by the occult decades ago. I can debunk evolution in a few sentences, but i didn't see you ask me to do that so i shall not bother.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Read all 24 pages, some made me laugh, some made me do the "face Palm".
Aliens arn't demons, aliens arn't angels, and aliens arn't gods.
There simply individuals from another planet.
Think of it this way. Your hearding goats not far from your hovel or cave that you live in its ruffly 4000 years ago. A ball of light appears in the sky, and comes in for eather a landing or crashes. Your a supersitious person so you gather up your friend, because its safty in numbers and you go to see what it is. One thing humans have in abundance is" curiosity". And you find beings, with shinny suits scanning the area with strange devices. The glowing ball you saw was now a huge round thing on legs making strange sounds as gasses are vented.
Course that would be a discription we of the 21st century would make, to the goat farmer 4000 years ago he and his friends would fall on there faces and pray to the Gods.
And from the encounter it would be told over fires, and imbelished, after along time it would be written down, and changed for the time periods to make it sound more good or evil. A few folks would see that they could make money off the idea and hold power over the masses. So they create a religon to do just that. And throughout time, they simply imbelshed the original story till it was the "gospel truth". God came down and met with man..etc..etc..etc.
Thing was it wasn't gods, or demons, or angels they were simply aliens from another world doing scans to maybe see if there were materials around to fix there ship so they could leave.
It never ceases to amaze me how folks truly believe all this made up stuff then go about burning, and killing others in the millions.

History is full of religious wars. the saying "my god is better than your god". Even through its the same god with another name from a different corner of the globe. Its all rather pointless. And still the elected few keep power over the masses, and keep the people SLAVES to the beliefs. It is a sad thing.

As ive said before all relgions everywhere are fake, they always have been. And they have cause hundreds of millions to be killed. So your saying that aliens are demons. Thats just foolish. But then OP your brainwashed into believing all this stuff its part of the PROGRAM. Oh and mixed into the PROGRAM there is a subset that makes humans angry if anyone tells them different.

I'm not the messanger, humans kill the messenger, I'm just normal guy which thinks for himself.
Do you OP think or are you so conditioned that you can't.

::leaves with a smile and a quip:: Ah its probably just chinese lanterns..heh

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

There is absolutely no way to reconcile the following passages with evolution:

“And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man” (Gen. 2:21-22).

And therein lies the beginning of the myth. Science has proved we evolved as opposed to the fairy story from a book that has been tampered with, interpreted differently and translated for centuries.
One of the reasons I totally do NOT agree with your "aliens are really demons" scenario is precisely because we DID evolve and it has been proven. That is totally contrary to anything the Bible tells you.
And most of us possess a brain able to think clearly and eyes that truely see.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

I can debunk evolution in a few sentences, but i didn't see you ask me to do that so i shall not bother.

Swills did ask and is waiting... and I am curious too! Please, debunk away!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Nice now your putting word's into my mouth, great one... I never said you was religious or didn't deserve Jesus's redemption, don't make stuff up that's called lieing, not good dude. But i can see where you formed your attitude from, Catholic school isn't a very good representation of what the true Christian faith is about. Vatican 2 was infiltrated by the occult decades ago. I can debunk evolution in a few sentences, but i didn't see you ask me to do that so i shall not bother.

Oh I see, yes I speed read through your posts. I took a speed reading class in catholic school
And I asked you in two separate posts to debunk evolution. Maybe you speed read too?

you certainly don't serve the God of the bible or our Lord Jesus Christ.

You got me there. Either way, you assume Mr. I'm not religious that you know who serves god and Jesus? How do you know I don't love god and Jesus with all my heart and serve them in my own way everyday? You have the audacity to JUDGE? Isn't that gods job? From what I recall from my days in catholic school, which you again judged, it is his job.

Get off your soap box. A YouTube video changed your life. You think you know all that is god, Jesus, and the bible? Well, we are free to do as we desire, this is a free will zone we live in, but there are many people who are studying the bible and have done so for many years who do not have your attitude, and they never will.

You are not all knowing. What you don't know could fill all the libraries in all the world and then some. You watched a YouTube video and read the bible.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Quote me where i said a youtube video changed my life? Actually the video simply changed my opinion on what aliens were after it was supported with biblical reference.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

This isn't a debunk evolution thread, but i'll give you a quick hint.

One KIND of living thing has never been observed to become another KIND of living thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Quote me where i said a youtube video changed my life? Actually the video simply changed my opinion on what aliens were after it was supported with biblical reference.

None of this hit me till about a month ago when I watched a video that brought up these good points. Then I started wondering the same thing. Not only that, these things lied to humans in the past about where they lived, but now claim they are from an area we can`t observe. How convenient. Something definitely isn`t right about them.

Now "changed" your life could be a bit drastic unless of course you always were this all knowing, self righteous, religious person who was just interested in UFOs & it wasn't until you watched that video that you agreed they were demons.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Exactly, so i never said that and you've been exposed as a liar yet again.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Exactly, so i never said that and you've been exposed as a liar yet again.

liar you say? No sir, you are the liar and everything else I've said you are in this thread. You did in fact watch a video recently, was it on YouTube? Chances are it was, but I could easily replace YouTube with internet and still be right. The only thing I don't know is who you are and how you were a few months ago. In this thread you proved to be a wanna be self righteous, all knowing, bible thumper. So the question is, were you this way a few months ago? Yes or no? At this point you can lie to us and we won't know any better, but it does not matter.

Here's a great lie stated by from the beginning, since we're discussing lies.

Before writing this off as another fundamentalist religious thread (which this is not) i suggest you atleast watch watch the videos there is 12 in total that can be found on youtube.

And

Ok but i told you in my first post that i wasn't a religious type.

What is your definition of "religious" type and please explain to us how you are not that guy?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by annella

This isn't a debunk evolution thread, but i'll give you a quick hint.

One KIND of living thing has never been observed to become another KIND of living thing.

Evolution (or more specifically biological or organic evolution) is the change over time in one or more inherited traits found in populations of individuals.

You do know evolution takes a long long time right? I found a pro-evolution website for you, and it's promoted & ran by Christians. www.proof-of-evolution.com...

Not that I expect you to change any of your beliefs, but there a case against your claims. But this isn't an evolution thread now is it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well you said it changed my life, but it didn't the video i watched only changed my opinion on ET's.

I'll give you some back ground on myself, i was raised in a non-religious family. I grew up as agnostic/believer in a higher power (God) but didn't really know what it was. I had heard about the bible and the main man they called Jesus Christ and had heard of his teachings, but like many didn't really take it seriously and thought it was just an old story, although i never denied that it could be true. A few years ago i got an infection, which drastically changed my social life and outlook on life. During this period i was unable to enjoy the materiel things so i started thinking about the more important things in life. I asked myself questions like "what's our purpose", "who made us", "is there a God", "which religion if any are true" etc.

I went through all the religions and found Christianity to be different from the rest because it teaches salvation by grace alone and not works, then i read the gospel and Jesus's teaching's just totally blew me away. I had read into evolution but saw how many fatal flaws it had in the theory and by that time i was converted to Christianity.

Upon further research i have now found that Christianity is not a religion as per say, but a personal relationship with our creator lord Jesus Christ. Now when people tell me Christianity is a religion i refute that statement on the basis that nearly all other belief systems is man trying to reach God, but Christianity is God coming to man.

I'm not a religious type of guy, i'm young and into most of today's popular culture, i don't do rituals, or say repetitive prayers or go to church every sunday. I just have a different outlook on life now and avoid the things that i think are helping build the beast system and expose false prophets and try and help people find the truth like i have now done.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Interesting story you have but you are young and what you don't know can fill all....blah blah blah.

If you're really interested in Jesus you should look into who really is Jesus. I'd start with the name Jesus, was that his name? And take it from there. There are other books out there that claim to be the teachings of Jesus that are not in the bible. In fact, since this is and alien/UFO related thread, look into the Billy Meir case (I think it was his case) and look up the book The Talmud of Jmmanuel. I think it was he who was told by an alien race where to uncover the original teachings of Jesus. Sure, this could all be fairy tales but so can the bible. The original bible, the Old Testament, is believed by the Jewish people to actually have been handed down by god to Noah, or at least that's what one Orthodox Jew tells me. In any case, the one thing to remember is that anything is possible. Also, are you aware of the Galactic Federation of Light? You should look into that as well because they are basically the opposite of what you claim aliens to be. Again, this all can be fairy tells and nonsense but if nothing else its good entertainment.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

A question if I may? What are your thoughts on all that science has proven....nothing in particular just your opinion on sciences worth in your eyes.
Thanks.

And BTW...you had already foe'd me...was no need for seconds.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join