It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cell phone froze the time for 20 minutes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Hmmm it could be what another poster mentioned about it wasn't communicating with the tower, I personally never experienced this myself. I don't know maybe something unexplainable too, I'd also worry about the loss of time, I hate losing time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV
reply to post by matrixportal

, I always cook at 5.30pm to eat for 6pm. I only started a small job, which I was cutting some things up with a razor blade. Last time I looked, it was 5.16pm, so I knew I had time to cut up at least one more thing...cut a few more up and it was 5.26pm, so I thought, I can fit another couple in. I was still on that same thing at 5.46pm though :/

Wait wait, so dinner was 15mins late?!?!?

Lol jk, but obviously the phone froze, that happens from time to time...or you just got caught up in the moment of the project...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Oh 15 mins late cooking dinner is disastrous

It is for me as I get behind with everything, most of the time I have to work of an evening too so like to get everything done dinner wise by then.

I don't know what happened, phone clock froze, I got stuck on what I was doing while it did freeze, dont like to think I sat there daydreaming or whatever....and today I have a migraine so I wont be on the comp much :/

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It was probably justa glitch on the phone, cause then other people around the world checking their phones would have noticed

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Strange. It happened to me me too. And I thought i was the only one on Tuesday and probably only a cell phone glitch, although it had never had this problem for the past years I had this phone, and never after.....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How strange, I wonder if it was something to do with a solar flare etc.
I still have a terrible headache!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join