It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Elenin, Hologram, 9-11, Dream Time & The Dimensional Shift

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

A planet sized object with a repeating orbit cannot be in our system and have a highly eccentric orbit. That makes Nibiru impossible.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Okay Chad. You're right. Silly of me to post this. Dumb of the guy to have made it.
You win.
Sweet dreams.

Alas you see the light.

Nibiru is the result of a economics history majors, poor translation of a dead language.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

You should not confuse any of these with Nibiru which is a modern fiction. You should not confuse any of these with each other either.

What is important in understanding ancient cultures is that they were populated with people like us. They made amazing structures and elegant art just as we can today. The difference often is in the technology they had available to them to accomplish their tasks.

What makes no sense is to claim they must have had help by aliens or advanced technologies to do their work. They were very clever with the tools available. To claim they needed assistance from aliens or modern tools makes light of their intelligence and ingenuity.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Because it is NOT taught in academia or spoken about in church or mentioned by the government therefore one can easily ascertain what's real and what's fiction.
See? It's actually a pretty simple method. Almost brainwashing in reverse. More like brain-clogging.

The reason Nibiru is not taught is that it is demonstrably false. Here are some reasons:
1. Astronomical tablets from Sumer are almost unknown. Their interest in astronomy is inferred from the use of Sumerian names in Babylonian astronomical tablets.
2. The properties assigned to Nibiru such as a repeating 3600 year orbit are physically impossible.
3. The word Nibiru does not translate ever to a planet that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

Only frauds such as Sitchin and Lucus have perpetuated this idea.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I understand what you are saying and I have asked and answered those questions for myself. Tell me though, how do you figure we do not still exist when you are dead? Do you mean to say you will not know anyone when you go back home that still remain grounded to this Planet? I would love some clarity on this. What lead you to believe this?

I also understand that life is not a mystery once you realize what you are in this experience. I have come up with my own conclusions based on my studies.

Either way....we are all destined to perish this body and leave this experience. How? Who knows? Why care or be concerned about it? If a HUGE event happens....it will either be your time, my time, or no time....there is no time we should ever worry about it because then it will effect the "now".

I am "open" to all possibilities but I am not going to worry. If the time comes I will pray and take my last breath if given that chance. Otherwise....will continue to come on ATS and chat with all my friends and do my motherly duties as always.

I have thought about getting supplies....and then I wake up from that goofy nightmare. If it is my time...I will move on and if not....I will be given what I need to survive. No worries my friends!!!! Just smiles and love!!! xoxox

Jenn

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You seem to have gone beyond the purview of a person guessing to someone with direct knowledge of all.

I am humbled however, I think you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TeroK

You have a very healthy attitude my friend. Thank you for sharing your thoughts

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Your post is very thought provoking. Thank you. Let me ask you this; if you had a chance to prepare-to-survive an imminent and immanent event, would you? Let's say we knew a 19.5 earthquake was about to occur. Would you dig the trenches or hike a mountain to escape the tsunami?

When do you suppose someone knows when their time is up opposed to being unmotivated?

Because I've thought about this a lot lately. And I don't think I want to 'try to' survive an impending disaster.. I think life should be relatively easy. Not a 'survival of the fittest' scenario because quite frankly, I don't believe I signed up for that course.

Curious to hear your opinion. Thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Your post is very thought provoking. Thank you. Let me ask you this; if you had a chance to prepare-to-survive an imminent and immanent event, would you? Let's say we knew a 19.5 earthquake was about to occur. Would you dig the trenches or hike a mountain to escape the tsunami?

When do you suppose someone knows when their time is up opposed to being unmotivated?

Because I've thought about this a lot lately. And I don't think I want to 'try to' survive an impending disaster.. I think life should be relatively easy. Not a 'survival of the fittest' scenario because quite frankly, I don't believe I signed up for that course.

It's evolution, why would you want to miss out...

I'm curious myself as to how this all plays out, the dimensional shift and all. But one things for sure, I am definitely maintaining my Inner Peace, as I wish to manifest a reality of peace and love.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

If I knew my area was going to be hit by a Mega Quake I would live every second as if it was my last. I would hold onto my children and make them laugh and we would talk about the deepest of stuff because I love making them think for them self.

But....after losing a child to Leukemia I already live this way. Every day is a "new" beginning and the next day or even the next second of my breath or my children's is not promised.

I have come to the conclusion that I know a lot about nothing and a lot about everything but what I know I don't know I will not even try to act like I do know.

Reality to me is based on my perception of everything around me. I know that I cannot see everything nor hear everything that is around me. I know I live on a Planet that spins at a very rapid rate. It is all mythical and mysterious and frankly that part..I love! I do not love how all the people are so divided. This is reality though.

Or is it?

At the end of the day I rely on the words of the Bible. This for me is the only truth at the end of the day (for me). Am I to worry about tomorrow? The Bible says No. Am I to worry I will not "live" any more? No....the Bible says look at Jesus....he rose after the third day and he went back home and He said there are many mansions....he is going to prepare a place and where he is ...I will be. The Bible also says there will be trying times and people will be praying for death and it will not come. This tells me there may come a time when I have cancer....or it may be a time when I will be involved in such a catastrophe that I will wish I would have died.

At the end of the day I am on the fence as an observer. I will not fret what I do not know. I will await my destiny and all the while live like there is no tomorrow. This is what the Bible tells me to do and I think it is the best advice.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Tagged. Will watch later tonight and comment.

I don't always agree with you (very seldom actually) but it's nice to see you back Human_Alien !

Stereologist,

I do have a question for you. I do not believe in Niburu and all of its different myths either but...

Would it be possible (and I emphasize here on possible) that there could be an undiscovered massive dwarf beyond the Oort Cloud, that would be on an elliptical orbit along our solar system that affects all the planets within and Earth by the same occurrence, which could explain the rise in the weather patterns?

Not approaching us in any way but affecting us all as it gets closer on the elliptic and then everything going back to normal once it starts getting further away again, on its course...

Possible?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
um i dont believe everything in this vid but what ever..

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
so ...i'm watching the videos and commenting in this post..

1. Numerology 9-11

Tell you the truth , after this first part mentioning numerology and relations to 9-11 i was already closing my browser tab but since this thread scored 50% + number of flags it deserves a good debunk...

The video maker refers to reality as to be controlled by consciousness since its a dream, even though i wish this is true, please somebody tells me how to get an 800,000 bucks with only the use of the mind since i really need them at the moment.

2. Saturn's Tilt

This have been discussed before even here on ATS, there is nothing abnormal about this..Saturn is tilted like earth and from our perspective it will be the same every 29 years or so

Saturn rocking back and forth?? What if CW Leonis were really Nibiru? Link inside.

i will be viewing the rest of the video later since right now i have a very important person next to me

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
so ...i'm watching the videos and commenting in this post..

1. Numerology 9-11

Tell you the truth , after this first part mentioning numerology and relations to 9-11 i was already closing my browser tab but since this thread scored 50% + number of flags it deserves a good debunk...

The video maker refers to reality as to be controlled by consciousness since its a dream, even though i wish this is true, please somebody tells me how to get an 800,000 bucks with only the use of the mind since i really need them at the moment.

2. Saturn's Tilt

This have been discussed before even here on ATS, there is nothing abnormal about this..Saturn is tilted like earth and from our perspective it will be the same every 29 years or so

Saturn rocking back and forth?? What if CW Leonis were really Nibiru? Link inside.

i will be viewing the rest of the video later since right now i have a very important person next to me

1) I agree. Numerology is too random of a concept for me to embrace. However, reality consciousness couldn't be more accurate in my opinion. But alas; it doesn't work with greed.

2) I have absolutely no way of knowing if Saturn tilted or is even part of our solar system. I have to rely on others as do most. So I don't get how we've gotten so many arm-chair astronomers lately! I've met probably a total of four in all my years on planet Earth.

But thank you for playin' 'debunk da thread'
Valiant effort indeed and make sure to pick up your lovely parting gift. Johnny tell him what he's won...............

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Tagged. Will watch later tonight and comment.

I don't always agree with you (very seldom actually) but it's nice to see you back Human_Alien !

Stereologist,

I do have a question for you. I do not believe in Niburu and all of its different myths either but...

Would it be possible (and I emphasize here on possible) that there could be an undiscovered massive dwarf beyond the Oort Cloud, that would be on an elliptical orbit along our solar system that affects all the planets within and Earth by the same occurrence, which could explain the rise in the weather patterns?

Not approaching us in any way but affecting us all as it gets closer on the elliptic and then everything going back to normal once it starts getting further away again, on its course...

Possible?

Hey Sonofa bitc.....whoops, I mean 'Sun'

Nice to see you too. (how come with such a cool name, we disagree so much?

You asked about an undiscovered MASSIVE dwarf planet/star lurking in the Oort cloud? Have you been hibernating or are you instigating more posts from me?

Seems to me they are very methodically and cleverly using the word 'possibility' when referring to Tyche Tyche. I suspect so the scholars, the Vatican and the governments have time to rewrite history and condition the folk!

Who 'not discovers something' yet..........names it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Nah...we don't disagree. We just see things differently on certain subjects. Which is a good thing !

Imagine if we always agreed on everything, just how boring it would get !

Tyche (assumption this far) would be four times the size of Jupiter and 1 ly away. If it exists. As I say, they assume, that comets coming on a certain angle could be a possibility that it exists. A possibility.

But would it affect our whole solar system? I personally think that it would need to be way bigger than that at that distance to do so. Yet it might exist. But this is merely my own speculation.

Way bigger...almost bitc...I mean Sun size...

And do not think that I hibernate my friend. Sometimes, it is better not to answer than to put oil on the fire.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I wouldn't pay much attention to it's size, if what the video states is truth than I think it's magnetic field should be a cause for concern.

I think it's at a 1000 times stronger than Saturn''s according to the OP vid....of course this is just another possible scenario...

edit on 13-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The weather is driven by 2 primary factors:
1) The Sun which heats the system
2) Rotation which generates winds

Gravity from other bodies has some limited effect. The Moon and Sun give rise to tides that can accentuate a storm's effects such as a cyclone coming ashore at high tide. In general though, gravity from other objects has little effect on the weather.

There might be a large object out there. If there is it would have to be small enough not to be emitting light. If it gave off light it would have been discovered long ago. A smaller object could be out there. Small of course if huge in mass compared to our Earth. The problem is that the known planets do not act as if there was a missing mass. That means that the motions are predictable. Any deviation between prediction and what happens is small enough that it cannot be measured.

Project Pan-STARRS is a great place to check out. They do whole sky surveys that push back the limits of how far an object can be observed. A Jupiter sized object must be at least 2100AU away or it would reflect enough light to be detected. Maybe their detectors are even better now and the limits have been pushed even further out.

I don't believe that other planets have much effect on our weather. I'd certainly like to hear from some others out here for more information on this. I'll bet you know as much as I do on this subject.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I never proclaim to be a scholar in any one subject or field but there has been no such proof supporting the claim that gravity is derived from the Moon. it's a scientifically-endorsed supposition.

I for one believe it comes from Earth's core.

If gravity does indeed come from the Moon then with every solar eclipse,,,..I would think...that would result in everything falling off this planet for at least a few minutes.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Seems to me they are very methodically and cleverly using the word 'possibility' when referring to Tyche Tyche. I suspect so the scholars, the Vatican and the governments have time to rewrite history and condition the folk!

The original paper suggesting the possibility of Tyche gave it a probability of existing that was only slightly better than a flip of a coin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join