It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Elenin, Hologram, 9-11, Dream Time & The Dimensional Shift

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Various gods are mentioned in many cultures too...

Doesn't make them real, does it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If you listened to him he says he doesn't know. It's all a dream anyway. Why are you even arguing this?

But yes, I personally believe in Nibiru. I also KNOW there's no way of knowing whether it's real or not. But it's MY belief. Opposed to others who adamantly say 'it doesn't exist'.

Big difference between the words "I believe" and "I know"

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well, we can neither confirm nor deny that. We just don't know. They could be the whole Ancient Astronaut scenario. We don't know.

What we do know is cultures speak of 'The Destroyer', The red disc with wings, the Red Kachina....theres plenty more, I don't have the fortitude to go and find them all but we can't discount ancient cultures and their knowledge. They lived by using the sky. Why are we so quick to discount these cultures and their abilities? Their records? We shouldn't and I refuse to.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by stereologist

How is Nibiru a fictional planet?

It's mentioned in many cultures.

Allow me.

Because it is NOT taught in academia or spoken about in church or mentioned by the government therefore one can easily ascertain what's real and what's fiction.
See? It's actually a pretty simple method. Almost brainwashing in reverse. More like brain-clogging.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If it's all a dream, then Nibiru is a dream too.

Read: figment of ones imagination.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If it's all a dream, then Nibiru is a dream too.

Read: figment of ones imagination.

(Some times it's not even worth the bother)

Okay Chad. You're right. Silly of me to post this. Dumb of the guy to have made it.
You win.
Sweet dreams.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They don't teach about the spaghetti monster at school either, does that make it real then?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

They don't teach about the spaghetti monster at school either, does that make it real then?

Excellent point! I see where you're going with this. I might even see where you came from.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

And you do not have a closed mind ?? Just what is an "imagination" to you lol.

You spend all your time telling people they are full of #, this is very good proof that you are incapable of seeing much of what many of us do... and it grinds you good.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Yeah mate, I'm closed minded, that's why I'm on a conspiracy website!

I'm here to challenge my beliefs, not confirm them.

Why are you here? To challenge or to confirm?

edit on 13/9/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

There wouldn't be balance without the voice of reason and scepticism. Imagine all the hoax vids that wouldn't get debunked. Imagine all the people who are too gullible, and believe something, changing their whole life for it.

I'm trying to sort the wheat from the chaff in my own way, trying to exclude outside interference, while using it to gain perspective of all angles.

Honestly, I believe Nibiru is real. I believe Hopi indians, Mayans, Egyptians and Sumerians had this knowledge, but the Hopi indians had the Ultimate knowlegde as the rest of ancient cultures history has been tampered with and diluted. Hopi indians are the only ones left to tell the tale, and the tale they tell speaks of this time, right now, as the time of purification. Hell, they refer to the Red Kachina, Nibiru, as 'The Purifier'.

It's not a matter of if but when. I believe these EQ's have something to do with it. I believe Elenin was meant to be the Blue Kachina....and in time we will know.
edit on 13-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Life is a song. So start singing. This man right here. and i say MAN. IS singing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

It was an interesting video. It combined the ideas quite well. I think there's something to what he says, but that the exact science of the planets/what will happen is still unclear. What is certain is that no matter what date, we have ahead of us some large changes in civilization, and that living in fear will not be a solution. Quantum physics and the law of attraction are very much real (shaping our reality and such), so being calm and doing some deep thinking definitely will help in whatever is coming.

I for one, invite these types of events, though I don't know what will/wont/can happen.

But, considering (even if there's no nibiru/elenin) there will be heavy solar flares at the end of 2012, along side with a crippling world economy, drought and civil unrest.. its a heck of a time to be living.

Here's to hoping it all ends up benefiting humanity, and waking us up.
edit on 13/9/11 by TeroK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Glad you decided to come back ats has been pritty boring without you threads. some people just set out to ruin a thread if it contradicts there opinion which spoils it for the rest who agree with you but don't let it get you down because there are still plenty of us in search for the truth.
S&F
edit on 13-9-2011 by cyberghosts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberghosts
Glad you decided to come back ats has been pritty boring without you threads. some people just set out to ruin a thread if it contradicts there opinion which spoils it for the rest who agree with you but let it get you down because there are still plenty of us in search for the truth.
S&F

I agree!! since you left some tard from florida named terral took over the internet with crazy nibiru/brown dwarf stuff.... but lucky you weren't here for that crap. you missed alot H_A. terral became HUGE when you left and then got shot down to hell and back right about.... the time you decided to return here to ATS. hey, WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberghosts

How dare someone have a different point of view!

This isn't a discussion board where people can have opposing views!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with the OP's video, and to be quite frank, those that cant see this reality is NOT "real" are so far detached from their inner self and intuition that its scary.

Ask yourself these questions and read the statements and try your hardest to answer and understand them.

1. We are here
2. We actually exist
3. What is here when we are not here
4. What was here before we were here
5. Did anything exist before we did
6. What is beyond the limit of an ever expanding universe
7. Do others continue to live when you die
8. Do you know if your alive or dead at this moment in time
9. What happens to the mind when you die
10. If you believe in the "big bang", what was here before it? Was it another universe that got too big then collapsed? If so how many times has it been here before?
11. If the universe is infinite then how can it be destroyed or created?
12. Why are we here?

You know you are on the right path when you actually try your hardest to understand these statements and questions because it will fill you with an apprehension and "fear" type realization that you actually are totally clueless and you have NO idea about anything and that is a scary thought. There is no need for religion to come into it, this is a simple exercise to show yourself how much you actually know about anything.

You need to put your thoughts well outside your conventional thought process and allow your intuition to answer the questions. As it is put religiously "you need to find the "fear" of god". Its the fear of total abyss!

This is a "dream", and i have no idea when i will wake up! You only exist because i do, and i only exist because you do. When i die, none of you exist, when you die none of us exist.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread and the videos...

I have to admit, I'm in awe at the OP's videos.

Pls let's not beat the skeptics, for if it weren't for the skeptics this site will have been delusional, balance is necessary in your search for truth.

The benefits of the provable "sitting on the fence" is that one has a good perspective of what is going on either side of the fence.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

But hey, with your astute ability to be so sure and know what so many don't then, suffice it to say, you must be living the most optimum quality of life there is.

That doesn't follow from anything I have ever posted.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

How is Nibiru a fictional planet?

It's mentioned in many cultures.

Nibiru is a planet invented by Sitchin. He claims falsely that it is mentioned by the Sumerians. The word is Akkadian and was later used by the Babylonians. Not only did Sitchin get the civilization wrong, but he also assigned it physical properties that are impossible.

The planet Nibiru is mentioned in reference to Jupiter and possibly Mercury. It was not used in reference to a planet that cannot be seen with the unaided eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join