It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convictions affirmed against vegans in child death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

obviously youve never heard that old saying about "assuming"...
it makes an ASS out of U and ME...
it always confused me.. because im not sure how your ignorance makes an ass out of me..
but it sure makes one out of you..

i suppose its just an easy way to remember it.. lol

this couple was definitely NOT trendy nor hipster... just stupid

pics at link:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 12-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
[Ell i]reply to post by BohemianBrim

Well of course they are stupid. I think anyone who chooses the vegan style is. But that's my opinion. We are predatory animals. Which means we kill for our food. If not for that we would be as advanced as deer.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Don't tell me human breast milk is an animal product.

Some vegans really are a bit nutty though, some put their philosophy above their health, as this case shows.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am suprised that no one has mentioned the apple juice.

That alone (from the diarrhea it will induce) could have killed the child.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

I had thought of this too. We didn't give our boys apple juice until they were around 8 months old and even them we would dilute it with water.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by peck420

Jeez I never knew that. If I ever have kids I'm going to Google everything before I feed it to them. Parenting sounds horrifying.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Only horrifying if you haven't done it before. I have three boys, its second nature by now. Unwashed fortunate that my wife knew alot of these sorts of things when we had our first though. Like the apple juice thing. In fact any non milk product you plan on giving a child should be diluted with water in a 50/50 mixture untilled they are at least over a year old. Pop under 4 years old should be a crime. Even now I only allow my 9 year old to have clear, not dark pop and only half a can every couple of days at best.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
How can a vegan hope to have a normal healthy baby when one is barely keeping a pulse to begin with. Vegans have tons of adverse health effects from their diet as It is.

The first sentence betrays your prejudice. Your second betrays your ignorance.
My vegan wife is more healthy than she has ever been, eats well, has good skin and appropriate figure and proper bowel motions (unlike the loose stools I have after I've eaten meat). Yes, her poop does smell sweeter!

As another poster pointed out, they starved the child. It could as easily have been a meat-eating couple, but this makes a better headline and continues the lie for the animal industry.

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

Well of course they are stupid. I think anyone who chooses the vegan style is. But that's my opinion. We are predatory animals. Which means we kill for our food. If not for that we would be as advanced as deer.

I don't think it's very advanced to slaughter animals and eat them. We can easily move away from our addictions to meat and find that it is, indeed unnecessary. I'm certain there's a correlation between carnivory and violence....
edit on 12-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

I'm not a vegan (yet
) but I'm working hard to undo all my conditioning and get away from eating animal products. This is my choice and I'm aware the majority aren't going to have a dime of not eating meat, but certainly I'm sleeping better already. Maybe it's my conscience?

edit on 12-9-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join