It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walgreens sued over firing diabetic who took chips

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Anyone who sides with Walgreens on this is not an actual human being. All of the Walgreens executives who supported her firing should be injected with insulin until they go into shock.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I regularly eat a donut, wash it down with a strawberry milk, while I'm shopping, show up at the register with the empty milk, the rest of my items, and tell the cashier about the donuts, pay for it all, no problem. The only difference is she was on her shift and she actually had a medical emergency. None of which would ratify their actions. Shame on them! I think the intended message here is:

Do not dare to have a medical emergency while you are "on the clock" for your masters. And if you have one during your shift, you are to be deemed "too weak to perform your duties" so get in that line, over there, the one that takes you from the work camp to the execution camp, with the rest of the sick and elderly and dissenters. You are no longer of use to the slavemasters therefore your presence is no longer required or desired by society.
edit on 14-9-2011 by ZackMorris because: typo due to autocorrect...and me not paying attention

<< 1   >>

join