It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss Mars...Or Confessions of a Martian refugee new to ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok I really don’t think I am from Mars (or do I?) lol.

Hi I am Abeverage (yeah yeah I know...) and instead of saying something that comes off like a AA meeting by saying "I am a long time lurker".

I will say I have been interested in this planet for a very long time. About 12 years ago my interest was barely satiated from the Mars Global Surveyor mission and I became a Martian nut! I sought out everything I could about the little red planet and even became an amateur astronomer. At some point I also became interested in the aspects of conspiracy of NASA and several others including the true origins of humanity. Having met several like minded individuals on the discussion boards of The Enterprise Mission (R. Hoagland) and finding too little actual science to the armchair research that was going on we set out on our own. During this time I joined and helped found a few “fringe” groups including the Independent Mars Research Group (IMRG) which is now defunct and contributed to MarsUnearthed with James Fitzhugh and Jeffery Williams.

After some very cool discoveries, life took me on a different path and became too busy for me to continue researching Mars, also with the death of the founding member of IMRG my interest severely waned.

Having always been interested in the occult and conspiracies I kept tabs Simons pages way back in 2000 when he started Above Top Secret (geez that sounds weird as 2000 sounded like the future lol). I found some interesting ideas and have since been lurking for several years off on here and other sites.

Well I am a bit bored with just sitting in the shadows so I have decided to come back and say howdy! Don’t know how long I will stay but I will start soon with sharing some of the discoveries I found as they seem to have become forgotten, if anyone is interested...

edit on 12-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2011 by abeverage because: title change

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We are Rigel4 ............. You'll make an excellent drone.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
We are Rigel4 ............. You'll make an excellent drone.

Although I have been one to drone on and on about a subject. I have never been a sheeple, a follower or a drone. But it is nice to meet you (all) Rigel4

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ,where you can be right, wrong, left, right, up or down, all at the same time.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53
Welcome to ATS ,where you can be right, wrong, left, right, up or down, all at the same time.

Sounds very discombobulating...I like it!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
wavin abeverage, welcome to ATS

edit on 12-9-2011 by radiotracker350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by radiotracker350

YAY! wavenback thanks radiotracker!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If there were ever a time for the Truth to step forward, now would be that time!

It might become a wave of knowledge that sweeps the veil away! Then comes the "end"!

Good to see you abeverage, nothing wrong with "letting it out" to set you free!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Looks good.

Keep up the good work

oh and Welcome ^^

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thanks! And well we shall see what I have come up with been a long time, but I have some rather cool and interesting images to share as well as some theories.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Hi abeverage, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you Sauron! I did have one quick question about the Forum index, this is all of the Forums correct? Just wondering where space, specifically Mars topics would go. Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks Night Star keep an eye out if you are interested in mars I will post somethings this week I hope!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'm sure it is up to date.

You would use the Space Exploration Forum in general. If you wish to discuss Mars.
edit on 12/9/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ello!
Glad you posted... have fun.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Hello and welcome. Looking forward to your posts. Hopefully they will speak of star gates and bases on Mars!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks again Sauron!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I got a book shortly before becoming a member called Exogenesis: The Martian Origins of Humanity or something very similar. You may enjoy it. Perhaps with the info I've provided you may be able to find it. If not, is be happy to dig up my copy and find a way to send it. For example, you may not want to give ME your address or the address of a friend or family member, but maybe I could send it to ats offices and you would trust a staffbmemner to send it to your address. Anyway its just a thought. Chances are, with your degree of interest in Mars, you've already read it. PM me if further communication is desired. Welcome....back? Either way, glad to see another mind join us here
Peace!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

I did a book cover for a work of Fiction about a race that grew up on Mars and was moved here by a more advanced race. A bit lacking in the writing because it was one of their first works but still a bit entertaining. Thanks for the welcome.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join