It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck's web show launches.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Seems like some just can't get enough of this guy,what a shmuck.The show debut's tonite at 5 EDT.
Source

NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) Advertisers may not love Glenn Beck, but will that stop him from making a boatload of money?Beck's new internet-only network, GBTV, debuts its centerpiece "Glenn Beck" show Monday at 5 EDT, with reports that the network is set to generate more than $20 million in revenue in its first year.

Link to Glen Becks website where shows are viewed.(Below)
Source
Who in their right mind would pay to watch this shill,not me.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I hope he kept his chalkboard.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Beck left Fox News at the end of June -- or was forced to leave, depending on whom you ask.

yeah right that was addressed a myriad of times on air by beck himself but hey lets make something out of nothing.

Beck then announced his plans for GBTV, moved its headquarters to Texas and has now racked up more than 230,000 paying subscribers

yeah lets see living in new york and pay 60 of his income or move to texas and keep more of what he earned as well as the cost of living in texas is nowhere near new york

that is a no brainer.

haters gonna hate thats a fact
edit on 12-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Beck then announced his plans for GBTV, moved its headquarters to Texas and has now racked up more than 230,000 paying subscribers

yeah lets see living in new york and pay 60 of his income or move to texas and keep more of what he earned as well as the cost of living in texas is nowhere near new york

that is a no brainer.

haters gonna hate thats a fact

First off...I don't hate GB. He is a businessman with a corporation and a huge crew and he is doing exactly what it takes to keep his program afloat. As a producer myself; more power to him. But, If he actually believes the political rhetoric he is espousing; then he is simply just a moron. A very clever moron, never the less.

Oops did I say moron....I meant Mormon.

Actually I hope Glenn, Tania, Raphe, and Cheyenne will be happy in D-FW. I doubt if money is an issue in Glenn moving to Westlake. Mr. Beck could live anywhere he wants, run his online program from the most expensive place on the planet and it's wouldn't affect his bank account at all. He has PLENTY of money and as long as he provides the ideology his devotees want to hear....it will keep rolling in.

I use to watch him on Fox, but I'm not gonna pay a nickle to see/hear him on line. I'd pay for ATS maybe...
edit on 12-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

First off...I don't hate GB.

But, If he actually believes the political rhetoric he is espousing; then he is simply just a moron.

careful man that was a huge opening which i didnt take funny how anyone can judge someone else could have used your own words agianst you but

meh why bother your not a "beck hater" oh now whats your saying?

"dont let your ideology get in the way of your common sense"
edit on 12-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you hate it so much, why are you advertising his show? You even go so far as to mention exactly what time it will be on.

Viral marketing much?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

First off...I don't hate GB. He is a businessman with a corporation and a huge crew and he is doing exactly what it takes to keep his program afloat. As a producer myself; more power to him. But, If he actually believes the political rhetoric he is espousing; then he is simply just a moron. A very clever moron, never the less.

Oops did I say moron....I meant Mormon.

Actually I hope Glenn, Tania, Raphe, and Cheyenne will be happy in D-FW. I doubt if money is an issue in Glenn moving to Westlake. Mr. Beck could live anywhere he wants, run his online program from the most expensive place on the planet and it's wouldn't affect his bank account at all. He has PLENTY of money and as long as he provides the ideology his devotees want to hear....it will keep rolling in.

I use to watch him on Fox, but I'm not gonna pay a nickle to see/hear him on line. I'd pay for ATS maybe...
edit on 12-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

If he believes what he says he is a moron -- If he doesn't what does that make him -- other than scum of the earth. Either way not a good guy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
You hate him so much...yet you advertise his show and give the link here????

Would have been better off not saying anything...why give the jackass any more attention than he gets.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
You hate him so much...yet you advertise his show and give the link here????

Would have been better off not saying anything...why give the jackass any more attention than he gets.

I can't tell if you are replying to me or not so I guess I will reply back.If this reply wasn't meant for me then please disregard..
I never said I hated Glen Beck first off,and furthermore I think that this story falls under the right forum to post the find.So sorry if you are upset.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I really don't get what's so crazy about what he says. I mean, it's basically that there's an international communist conspiracy to form a new world order. I mean, isn't that pretty standard stuff around here?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
He's not crazy because he believes there's a plot to form a new world order- he's crazy because he believes everyone but him is part of the plot.

Oh, and that every person or group who isn't 100% laissez faire is a nazi or communist.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

We have a large population in this country whom believe that the Iraq war was God's decision, that gay marriage is part of some vast gay agenda, that slavery and racial segregation were justified because the people of the states decided it. There are literally millions of americans with this kind of mentality, and likewise, opportunists take advantage of this ignorance.

Glenn Beck is appealing to his audience base, and he is making a killing. He's what I'd like to refer to as a successful busnessman. Now as to whether he takes what he says seriously? Most of the time I'd say he doesn't.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, let's look at what he exposed:

He exposed Soros, Tides foundation, Valerie Jarrett's communist family and her position at the WH, Van Jones communist jailbird status, Open Society International, some of ACORN's dirty dealings, Union involvement in the Egypt revolution, and that's just off the top of my head...

And he did it on National TV on a major channel at 5 oclock pm oh the communist subversives just hate that, it made them so furious.
edit on 13-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
I really don't get what's so crazy about what he says. I mean, it's basically that there's an international communist conspiracy to form a new world order. I mean, isn't that pretty standard stuff around here?

It is, but the libs hate him because he's religions and wears his heart on his sleeve, oh and he's conservative, a true Patriot, exposed the Soros Tides and OSI foundations, exposed many elements of the WH occupants dirty dealings, will wear a flag pin on his lapel, made money with free enterprise and elbow grease( the man really has a full day of work and family time), and...did I say he's religious??

I had his book signed in 08. I did not have one of those bracelet thingies but he still let people without bracelet thingies get their books signed. He really has a big heart and it's too bad that even some Tea partiers claimed he was a shill. The fact that he was so viciously attacked by POTUS supporters should say something.

new topics

top topics

join