It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican debate tonight at 8pm ET. on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just thought yall might wanna know if ya didn't yet.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

i didn't thanks.. Are we taking bets on whether or not Ron Paul actually gets to speak? How bout whether or not he'll be recognized in the morning for what he said or if he'll be buried in the funny pages...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
How does CNN usually treat Ron Paul coverage? He is not completely blacked out from the`media coverage. Some actually care.
edit on 12-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I wont watch the debate because of CNN Wolf, i just hope CNN would give Ron Paul better treamtent then fox even i dobut this, but Rick Perry is no Tea Party, lets not forget who created the Tea Party it was Ron Paul back in early 2008.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
They all suck at giving ron paul time to speak. even when they do, they do their best to interrupt him and cut him off before he talks too much wisdom and teaches people how the government is corrupt.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

wasnt ron paul the only one who first said that social security is a scam?
i dont remember Rick Perry from any of the clips saying that he said that the social security is a scam

I guess they are stealing Ron Paul platform now, i hope in the debate people will more questions for ron paul.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Also being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I knew this would turn into a Ron Paul-athon and I don't mind.
It'll be curious to see how much time he gets in the debate.
The last debate was ridiculous. I wanna see a fair debate sequence, same amount of questions for each debater

I'll be sure to check www.dailypaul.com in the morning to see the outcome

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

wasnt ron paul the only one who first said that social security is a scam? i dont remember Rick Perry from any of the clips saying that he said that the social security is a scam

I guess they are stealing Ron Paul platform now, i hope in the debate people will more questions for ron paul.

Rick Perry called SS a Ponzi scheme during the last debate.

It's not a smart move, calling it a scam or a ponzi. People, esp. the elderly, get very worried. Best approach is to offer fixes to the system, to preserve people's investments so far. Many have paid in for 30 years or so -- to lose all that isn't funny.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
Just thought yall might wanna know if ya didn't yet.

Thank you for writing this thread. I have been wanting to hear a healthy debate...and tonight is it!

By the way....it is 5:00pm here on the west coast (Pacific Standard Time).

I will enjoy listening to Ron Paul...I like the way he phrases things.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
How does CNN usually treat Ron Paul coverage? He is not completely blacked out from the`media coverage. Some actually care.
edit on 12-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

It's my understanding that Wolf Blitzer will be the moderator; he's generally relatively fair towards Ron Paul! I'll be watching online through the CNN site tonight.
Has everyone seen the new RevPAC ad, "Plastic Men"? I think it's outstanding, cute, funny, but that's just me. Here it is:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

If Wolf Blitzer cuts him off or gives him no time, then you will know that his life has been threatened. TPTB want anyone but Ron Paul because he is the only one with wisdom and in a world of idiocracy, wisdom is like a holy water bath to a vampire.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here's the link - www.cnn.com...

live.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The debate is just starting. Introductions.....Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul had the loudest clapping from the audience.

First issue addressed (Social Security)......those already on social security or about to be....they all say...these people are safe....but...for the young Americans they want to revise social security and get it on solid ground. Rick Perry is (parroting) Ron Paul's stance on SS. MItt Romney is really laying into Rick Perry about SS. Now...Ron Paul is speaking....saying he tried to pass a bill protecting SS.Paul says... Allow the young people to get out of SS and go on their own. Current Seniors will not be affected.....they want to give the younger workers a choice. Now talking about raising retirement age. Part of the fix....is increasing jobs.

2nd Issue...(balance the budget)...what will they do? Newt G. says we can balance the budget we need to modernize the federal government. Newt said to stop paying the crooks on SS. Perry on persciption benefits for seniors....said he wouldn't repeal.

Just thought I would document the beginning.....

edit on 12-9-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Would rather watch football to be honest. It'll just be a repeat of the last 2 debates anyway. Cripes, they just had one last Wednesday. hasn't even been a week.

Anything you hear them say you can see on Fox news anyway. If want Republican stances...just watch that.

But oh...wait...I know the real motivation.

Everyone is chomping at the bit to claim how Ron paul didn't get enough questions or airtime.

Enjoy it...count me out!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wolf didn't let Ron Paul answer the question about the Federal Reserve???

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Did they just boo Ron Paul for saying that they attacked us because of our bases and killings instead of our freedom?

Maybe Elenin should come and blow this planet up.

edit on 9/12/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Spelling fix

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I know, i couldnt believe the people booed him for that. He is so right on that issue. People are so blind...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I know, i couldnt believe the people booed him for that. He is so right on that issue. People are so blind...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There's a lengthy thread about the debate here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join