It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

show me your SKS's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
of coursei have a sks thats why i posted this thread.

i wanna see the other way people made theyre sks's.

mines is a 7.62x39 wooden made in china with a scope and muzzle flasher.

how it first looked whn i bought the rifle.

then i did this.

most recent pictures of it beside my older brothers toys.

also tryna figure out how many weapons can one person have in NY state or even in a household?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Psh, 7.62.

5.56!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

There is a difference between having protection and being obsessed. But, wow those still look pretty cool. All i got is a 9mm and a passed down ak-47.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

In your first photo, what is the top black rifle?
edit on 9/12/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Looks cool. I changed mine so it would handle detachable magazines. I know some say don't because they don't work. But so far mine as worked fine.. You must remove the bayonet as well as the magazine, but that is well up to you. Have fun!!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In your first photo, what is the top black rifle?
edit on 9/12/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

thats ak-47 with a different stock or body on it

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oldshooter1979

so do you have the ak mg on it now ? btw how do you do this i been trying to but im ot to sure and i heard it was illegal to do so or w.e since im in ny or w.e

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nice. I did have one briefly a few years ago, but I got rid of it, and my ears thanked me. I don't always wear hearing protection, and it is one of the louder firearms that I have owned.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^ yes i understand cause i rarely use ear protection just so i can hear the beautiful sound of the weapon being fired.

i remember for about a whole week my ears were just ringing and then te week past and my ears popd lolo

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
reply to post by oldshooter1979

so do you have the ak mg on it now ? btw how do you do this i been trying to but im ot to sure and i heard it was illegal to do so or w.e since im in ny or w.e
It is not a AK Mag. These are for the SKS. they come in 10-20-30-and 40 rounds. I got two 30 rounds for twenty bucks a pop. I think now they are about $25. I know some people have had problems with the medal ones, these are plastic and so far they work fine. We will see how good they are as I use them some more. As for whats legal, I live in Ky. They are legal here for now..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
ok and what do i do to put on the plastic mgs do ihave to custom make nything or i pops out and then u pop the new one in?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

ok and what do i do to put on the plastic mgs do ihave to custom make nything or i pops out and then u pop the new one in?

All I did was remove the metal one, as if I was field stripping it. Leave it out when I put the rifle back together.. The plastic ones fit in there fine.When I have time I will post a pic..
Happy shooting

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
would u be willing to sell one of yours or tell me where i can get one?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

would u be willing to sell one of yours or tell me where i can get one?

Here is a link to Midway..
www.midwayusa.com...

top topics

join