It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Perfect storm conditions now in place for big government...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"...to allow (or even stage) terrorism attacks in America"

Well, here we go again. Another prediction by the alternative media of a false flag attack of some kind. I do believe this is a possibility, but I see just as much possibility that all the hype surrounding the 9/11 anniversary is the false flag attack.

Nevertheless, here are the reasons he gives, and his prediction.

#1) Obama's plummeting ratings in the polls. A new terror attack or war is needed to rally the people around the President and save his political career.
#2) The impeding total default on the U.S. debt. What better way to distract people from the reality of financial implosion than to set off a few explosions (or dirty bombs) around the country and blame it on terrorists? Violence which can be blamed on others is always a rallying tactic for governments to engineer loyalty among the people. Watch for the U.S. government to stage an act of violence and blame it on Ron Paul supporters, veterans or people who own gold and firearms.
#3) The need to keep the people in line. Today, people are starting to question authority. They're fed up with the TSA. They're engaged in an online groundswell of disobedience toward Washington (www.naturalnews.com...). The way to silence all these people and portray anti-government speech as "acts of terrorism" is to blow something up and, ideally, blame it on white American extremists. The DHS is already preparing the nation for this with propaganda ads that depict everyday white people as terrorists (www.prisonplanet.com...).
#4) As a Big Government bonus, they can also go after all the gun owners who really represent the last line of resistance against government tyranny. This was the whole point behind Operation Fast & Furious, in which the U.S. government has now been caught actually selling thousands of weapons to Mexican drug gangs, in the hopes that those weapons would then be used in violent criminal acts back in the USA. In reaction to this new wave of "gun violence," the government could call for a new ban on all gun ownership -- and such an act has always been a prelude to total government tyranny against its own people. (Hitler confiscated all guns right before launching his genocidal attacks on the Jews. It's always easier to commit genocide if the innocents don't shoot back...)

Watch for an attack to happen on a Monday or Tuesday because that maximizes the news cycle for the week. When government announces something that it doesn't want people to know about, it always announces them late on Friday, because most people are distracted with getting off work early and headed out for the weekend.
Tuesday is the ideal day to stage a false flag attack because it catches people at work and gives the event four days of mainstream news coverage which is, of course, completely engineered from false government propaganda. 9/11 took place, of course, on a Tuesday.

Warning: Perfect Storm...

Remember: "Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you."

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I got chewed up for essentially saying the same thing recently haha, but I agree entirely!

a false flag is exactly what they want right now

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's pretty bad when the day of the week news is released, even matters.

They really must think we are stupid.

But you can't focus on things that matter if all you've been is asleep for forty years. Funny how sleep rhymes with sheep. You know. Charlie Sheen

Baaa Baaa

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

As 9-11 was approaching I told my family, I believe all this military/police hoopla is a flase flag, they are using it to start pre-conditioning us to being use to their presence also use to being rounded up for our own protections..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You can almost feel it in the air! The police state is tightening its grip, so close to 2012 maby soon something will happen.

or maby they just want you to have fear... we'll see

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The MSM was definitely hyping up the fear yesterday (9/11/11).

new topics

top topics

join