It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travelers Footprints Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've never been a big believer in the theory of time travel. I wouldn't go so far as to say it's impossible. But I tend to think it is unlikely. So I disagree with this authors conclusions. Nevertheless, I feel the article is worth reading, and if this discovery turns out to be bonafide, and not a hoax of some kind, then it is indeed important to our understanding of history.

Imprint of a shoe sole embedded in one billion year old solid granite

Time traveler's shoe print left in solid granite

Beyond impossible artifacts, the best evidence for the existence of time travel and time travelers are the human footprints left behind--from a time when almost everyone can agree no humans could have existed naturally.

James Snyder lives at the base of a mountain in the Cleveland National Forest. Snyder lived a relatively uneventful life until, in 2002, he discovered a fossilized footprint on the mountain above his property. The print had been embeded in the granite, rock estimated to be about one billion years old.

"I go out of my way to make a slip trail where nobody else has been and I was actually looking for gold," Snyder explained about his accidental discovery of the time traveler's shoe print.

Out of the other examples of Ooparts he gives, including:

2.8 billion year old machined sphere

Human tracks next to dinosaur tracks

Footprint from the beginning of the Permian Period about 300 million years ago

New Mexico footprints 290 million years old

I don't see the reasoning for attributing them to time travel regardless of his explanation of doing so. I think it simply a matter of recognizing that if even one of the aforementioned "finds" is true, then we need to re-examine what we think we know about history. But then, from my perspective, we need to do that anyway.

One thought did occur to me as I read this article though. If the elitists of this world had access to time travel today, they wouldn't need all those DUMB's would they?

Enjoy. And share your views on this article, and these out of place artifacts.

Time Traveler's Footprints...
edit on 9/12/2011 by Klassified because: formatting

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thread already started here..Abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My question would be: What were 'time travelers' shoes made of?

Granite is an igneous rock. If it has a human footprint in it, it was either made by a human when the magma that formed the granite was still molten..... or it was carved into the granite by a hoaxer, IMO.

Granite- Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by Klassified

Thread already started here..Abovetopsecret.com

Thanks Daedal, Didn't come up in my search. The mods may or may not leave this one. But I'm going to "alert" them anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
My question would be: What were 'time travelers' shoes made of?

the marty mcfly shoes - nike air mags

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Honestly these things have flabbergasted me every since i've heard about them. I have no idea how they were formed... other than time travel I can't really think of any other ways... humanoid aliens? maybe The dinosaurs had a species of dinosaur that evolved into semi-humanoid forms...

The only thing about these examples that I feel with any sort of conviction is that they aren't proof of a young earth, or that human beings and dinosaurs coexisted.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi, traveller fans.

You KNOW that "gold rings" have been found in coal ??

That is a clue to how long humans existed ! !

Source?
Hidden History of the Human Race.
Michael Cremo.

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm calling hoax. That is obviously not granite and they do not provide a decent sized picture to confirm or deny this.

From looking at it, it looks like either concrete or naturally hardened mud or clay.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
I'm calling hoax. That is obviously not granite and they do not provide a decent sized picture to confirm or deny this.

From looking at it, it looks like either concrete or naturally hardened mud or clay.

Calling hoax already?
WOW you're good.

It doesn't fit in with my narrow view of reality therefore it must be a hoax?

How about Let's WAIT and see if more information turns up.
Naahhh, you're right, let's get back into our comfort zone where it is nice and safe.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to this ongoing thread

Time Travelers Footprints Found

thanks.

top topics

join