It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members itch for making a conspiracy out of everything. Deny Ignorance my A__

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Recently a picture of a man was put up on the backround of ATS

Many ATS members jumped with rage and anger fueled by their ignorance.

But the truth was it was just a man looking for loved ones , and is very appropriate for 9/11 . As 9/11 effects more then just fat belly americans
Its a global issue and has changed the world . But mostly people forget about those on the other side of the fence because of false patriotism , superficial nationalism etc

Skeptic took the time to clear up the ignorance of many ATS members who tried to fuel a baseless fire .

Hopefully we have all learned not to jump the gun and cry conspiracy so fast next time ?

related thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Someone needs to bone up on their awareness of events and imagery.

The picture at right, in the site skin for today, is a famous shot of an Afghani man looking for missing loved ones in the aftermath of a coalition push where many civilians were killed. I adjusted the image so that it's more obvious.

As the story goes, he's looking for his brother and his son. Crop of the full-size image is below, showing details of the pictures" SkepticOverlord

link to picture

ipsnews.net...

Lets please not be sensitive sallys ,

Lets deny ignorance

Lets not cry conspiracy without any basis

Lets not cry foul of the ATS mods who work pretty hard to keep this site clean and not a GLP ceasepool

Lets work together and deal with this ignorance that runs rampid in the masses and apparently among some ATS members!

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Let's try not to capitalize on an already explained non issue

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by seedofchucky

Let's try not to capitalize on an already explained non issue

This one is a issue , it shows the ignorance of some members on a website dedicated too fighting ignorance .

It should be on main page for new members and old members are a reminder of how easily we like to make things up . Because its a conspiracy website so its all game..

sorry that doesn't fly here

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
yep sure are alot of ats members

who sure do like to make MOUNTAINS

out of sinkholes

meh
edit on 12-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You're asking a room full of conspiracy theorists NOT to cry "Conspiracy"?

The second that background went up, you probably had (conservative number) 57 bajillion people here speculating.

Sometimes a cigar is just a good smoke, but it's so much fun to wonder otherwise.

My 2 Ameros.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
When you are surrounded by liars,cheats,murders and tyrany every whitch way you turn it is not hard for people to start a witch hunt.The boy who cried wolf once to often comes to mind.I did not see the whole picture untill this thread,nor did I jump on a thread screaming "foul". I will admit what I did see was just the top of the photo and it was the bob wire.To me it only reinforced my feelings of being traped in a prison planet! So to the owners of this site I wonder if they got the response they were looking for? BTW: this is a conspiracy site and anything goes! lol To you OP....get over it!
edit on 12-9-2011 by beammeup because: Because it needed to be. tyvm

top topics

join