It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 12th Tea Party GOP debate tonight from Tampa, Florida, on CNN -- TONIGHT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
We just had one, but here comes debate #5 for the GOP candidates tonight, sponsored by CNN and the Tea Party Express. One interesting factor -- TPE members will be doing some of the questioning.

Tonight in Tampa, Florida, eight Republican candidates will take the stage in a debate sponsored by CNN and The Tea Party Express. Questions will come from moderator Wolf Blitzer, however, questions will also be delivered by citizens in the audience and from Tea Party events around the country.

Air Time: Monday, September 12th, 2011 at 8pm ET on CNN

Live Stream: CNN (Live around 7:30pm ET)

Participants: Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Jon Huntsman, Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum

Debate

Bummer. Pats will be playing MNF against the Dolphins in Miami. But then, there will be other debates.

edit on 12-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sweet. I am in Orlando right now looking for a place to live when I move down here in a couple weeks. Probably to late to get tickets. I would love to get in there and ask some REAL questions. I hate these "joint press conference" things they do. How about some REAL DEBATES on REAL issues?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Love the little bit on the CNN site

"The debate signals round two in the face-off between Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who launched a battle over Social Security last week. Meanwhile, the other six candidates -- "

As if there will be any real difference in their policies
That kind of reporting should be illegal, subtle name drops for the undecided public with pliable minds...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

With all these debates, I would expect the number of candidates to be dropping. We've only lost Pawlenty so far, iirc..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's on now. Ron Paul is 'serving' them. He speaks common sense, not rehearsed soundbites.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here is the direct link:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Did Ron Paul win yet?

LOL.....

Just kidding....

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Did Ron Paul win yet?

LOL.....

Just kidding....

Click on it, he's talking right now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Did Ron Paul win yet?

LOL.....

Just kidding....

Click on it, he's talking right now.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well I for one hope he gets his fair share of talking time in. You can see he is listening closely, taking notes and readying his replies between each question put forth... And not spouting talking points but saying how it is.
edit on 12-9-2011 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I am..

listening to it now..

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I can't believe how they skipped Ron Paul for the federal reserve question and just gave all the credit to Perry. What a total farce.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There's a lengthy thread about the debate here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join