It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Radicals preach to College Students on Vanderbuilt Campus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I was just browsing on twitter and I follow TFM along with several other news and informative people on twitter. While I know TFM is college life/drinking/partying, which to many people especially christian seems like an extremely unmoral way to live. I my self am a christian, but I think that these people who yell out of cars "repent, REPENT! you are immoral!" just give Christians and the way of life they live a bad name.

Im not going to get into what I think is moral and immoral, I just wanted to post this video of some christian radicals preaching to college students partying on a football game day, also known as tailgating. I just think its an interesting video.

totalfratmove.com...

The link is above. What bothers me most about this is that the Christians are judging the people that party and almost be-little them like they are better than them. I was born and raised chrisitian but its the attitude that is expressed in this video which turns me off to it. And if your a conspiracy theorist im sure you know enough to incite/turn off your christian faith with information that does not add up and fallacies.

I just wanted to see what everyone thought of the video and the image it puts on Christians.

Enjoy!

PS: The video is sorta long, feel free to skip around a little, you'll get the jist.

Thanks for reading!
edit on 12-9-2011 by jward01 because: Typos and grammer edits

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jward01

Don't worry to much about it.

Many of us non-theists who can be very critical to the extremist christian missionaries, know that many christians (probably a majority of christians) aren't like that and aren't 'represented' by extremists.

Though I must admit that a bit cleaning up of the christian backyard, by christians, wouldn't be such a bad thing.

PS I can't (and generally won't) look at videos, so I'm only referring to your text.

edit on 12-9-2011 by bogomil because: PS added

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jward01

While the four horsemen of the atheist apocalypse (Dawkins, Dennett, Harris and Hitchens) have no doubt done much damage to religion – its insignificant compared to damage bat poop crazy religious types do when they open their mouths

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It's always the noisy extremists from every camp that always get all the attention and give others a negative image. It's why many believe that Christians are arrogant and judgemental, that Muslims are violent and suicidal, that atheists are belligerent and illogical.

top topics

join